JUST: Warner Bros. Reportedly Seeking New Script & Creative Team for THE BATMAN

THE BATMAN: Warner Bros. Reportedly Seeking New Script & Creative Team

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/02/08/the-batman-movie-gets-new-script-new-director-and-likely-2019-release/#6e92930551f8

>The Johns/Affleck script had already gotten a once-over by Terrio.
>An entirely new creative team is apparently being brought in
>Affleck's role will be solely as an actor.
>The script had Deathstroke and probably the Joker in it.

What the fuck is happening? How hard is it to write a fucking Batman movie?

Place you bets on Ben staying or leaving

>How hard is it to write a fucking Batman movie?

Let's do it, Sup Forums

First, you gotta have this.

When you have a room full of retarded producers who can't agree on anything, you end up with shit like Suicide Squad and BvS.

The Joker does something edgy

This. WB has to be stripped of their rights to DC comics

He'll be fine

Now we need a villain. Someone that doesn't get used very often. I recommend Professor Pyg or Baby Doll.

And give it to who? Disney? I prefer Fox over them.

this, you just know the project is being killed by too many chefs

they need to just pick someone and fucking let the guy run with it

ALL PART OF THEIR PLAN

No, you have to go Joker and it's got to be stunt casting with a name that's bigger than the role, especially with Affleck in the lead.

>you have to go Joker
Never, fuck that.

We need at least three villains.

Shit so that explains why Leto posted that pic of joker on instagram he read Afflecks script and got all excited and now he might not even be in the new version from the new team? fuck and if they drop Joe as deathstroke i'm gonna be pissed This better be a situation of maybe the new team will make so its more connected to the dceu. Maybe affleck and Johns wanted a more standalone movie since the rest of the dceu has been a train wreck.

>drop Joe as deathstroke
maybe Joe replaces Ben if he walks

He was Snyder's first choice for Bruce and Clark originally

Clayfaces Hollywood Pedophile ring.

Batman questions the morality of having an underaged Robin.

>What the fuck is happening? How hard is it to write a fucking Batman movie?

They're rushing it. In DC's original line up for their EU, a solo Batman movie wasn't even in the cards. But then Ben/Batman was the only redeeming thing about BvS, so now they're trying to shit out another Batman movie as fast as possible and nothing is apparently coming together.

Ben is probably so deflated from the shitty reception of BvS and then Live By Night bombing that he's just creatively bankrupt at this point and doesn't want to do anything but put on the cape and show up to set.

I'm sure they'll just get Snyder to direct again. Probably have Goyer write the script like he's channeling a 16 year old edgy highschool shooter, and have another confirmed 15-35% confirmed rotten on RT. Then people here will defend it unironically.

What a fucking trainwreck

Bullshit! It's fake news!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the DCEU the biggest calamity of a major movie studio in Hollywood history?

The DCEU was never meant to be, purely a cashcow for WB. They should have just done Man of Steel and been done with it, or at least make a MoS trilogy. Sad!

>the state of DCucks

Eh, at least 1 and a half of them movies were okay. DCEU/WB tried to compete with another brand which comic books aren't all that good and got humiliated

Inshallah Bin Al-Fleqi will explode back to box office and critical acclaim.

>boston joker accent

I don't know user

Somehow I feel like this all Zack Snyder's fault. Probably pressured Affleck to put in a rape scene for the giggles like he thought it was fun to murder Jimmy Olsen.

post the pic

Trust me it works.

Now we need a plot. Wayne Industries is going to give a bunch of W-Pads to every public school student in the country, and it will provide an interactive, impactful education for all users. Really unbelievable, wish fulfillment stuff.

Joker kidnaps Jarvis Tech played by (pic related) to tamper with the W-pads and turn Gotham's youth into "Jokers" that Batman has to (non-lethaly) takedown. Only Joker has the code to "unlock" their programming.

>Ben is probably so deflated from the shitty reception of BvS and then Live By Night bombing that he's just creatively bankrupt at this point and doesn't want to do anything but put on the cape and show up to set.
Damn son. Right in the feels

he's the new Brendan right?

Wonder how much money they're going to sink into this to make sure it works. Batman merchandise alone last year made more than BvS and SS combined

hey DC just play the first arkham game all the way thru and adapt/rewrite that. damn. wtf?

>They're rushing it
BvS finished filming in 2015. I'd be pissed too if a Batman movie wasn't ready for theaters by 2019. Ben Affleck is a scared little cunt.

I for one think it's time for Crazy Quilt to make his cinematic debut.

If they didn't put all their faith in Ben Affleck the movie would already be ready to film. But they bought into Ben's "BRO let me write direct and star in it!" pitch. I don't blame them for falling for that idea, but Ben ended up getting directed and dragging his feet.

>script had already gotten a once-over by Terrio

>getting directed
*Getting depressed kek

Give it to me straight lads, is the DCEU doomed?

At this point they're just beating a dead body.

Goyer wrote the successful Nolan trilogy so he would be a safe bet

Unironically, Fox.

It was not Ben's idea to direct, THEY CAME TO HIM
He had no intention of becoming more than an actor in the DCEU.

Goyer didn't write shit, he has a story credit. That's all.

>Joe Magninaello's by far has been the most vocal , being the first to leak the production start date included
>will probably be fired as the script is rewritten

lol sad!

Zack will sort out this mess

He could. He doesn't seem like one to juggle or stall.

BEGIN SCENE
Batman is combing his hairs in the mirror looking at his generously scuffled face wondering what his parents woutld be saying to him when all of a sudden a bang on the dorr

"MR WAYNE, I MEAN MASTER WAYNE, WE HAVE A VISITOR."
Bruce looks at his hands sternly still sore from the fisting the night before
"OK ILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE"
bane steps out of the shower
"BATMAN, WHO IS IT?"
wayne looks at him admiring how large in stature he was.
"Nothing, just an old firend"
batman goes down the stairs like a kid coming down the stairs except they're excited because it's christmas eve only to be filled with disspaointment when they realize they were a day too ealry.
"OHHHHH BATSY, I HAVE A SURPOIURSE"
a mysterious figure with green hair says allowed
"OK HANG ON IM GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR"
Wayne opens it and it's no one else but joker
"HEY BATSY WATCH THIS"
Joker pulls out a gun and shoots batman in the head assuring his dead
"OK THAT WAS EASY"
end scene

You make a revamped Return of the Joker live action story. The seeds are already there.

>Joker (presumably) killed a Robin
>Batman is lethal and broken

have LetoJoker be a Jason Todd that survived torture and was cracked into being the new joker. Batman gets a tangible reason to never kill a Joker because he looks at him like the son he failed.

you'd still need a conflict but here you go

If that means we get the death of Robin through the hands of Joker in a Flashback then I'm all for it. That's a way you could give people more Joker without necessarily having to make the movie about Joker.

With him at the helm a definite release date would have been announced already

Let's get red hood in this and it would be ok

>MoS came out in like 2013 and this universe still doesn't have a Batman movie

JUST

just make flashpoint and reboot the whole thing

The old team was probably sick of Affleck spouting pro-Islam and pro-terrorist shit that he knew nothing about

It will be Matt Reeves

Fox is not bad but maybe Universal would be better?