You idiots realize this is satire, right?

I guarantee you, every Sup Forumsirgin on this board criticizing this film and the upcoming TV series (which admittedly looks like an awful cashgrab) hasn't actually seen the original flick in question.
It's incredibly nuanced, would probably offend an SJW if one ever actually watched it, and is one of the best directorial debuts this decade. If the film is anything, it's a harsh criticism of the victim culture and solipsistic navel-gazing of contemporary Black America.
youtube.com/watch?v=OATfJ1SwnvQ
Also: Nate Parker stole the idea of naming a slavery film told from the slaves' perspective "The Birth of a Nation" from this movie.
Also: Tessa Thompson ends up with the white guy and the black football players dumps his dumb blonde cheerleader girlfriend for a black woman at the end, so it should please the BLEACHED crowd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G39AJrNlWw4
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bleached your mom, nigger

>implying the Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums actually watch anything they criticize
they even think White Men Can't Jump is an anti-white movie

>nigger

damn, thats a hard r right there.

You're three fucking years late you piece of shit star wars 7 tourist

Everyone already knows about the movie

Thanks for the link I downvoted! lol!

I don't
what am I missing?

Faggot, I've been here since before baneposting was a mote in your wife's son's eye
Everybody obviously doesn't know a thing about this movie, in light of all the FUCK NETFLIX threads that've popped up today.

>the black football players dumps his dumb blonde cheerleader girlfriend for a black woman at the end

>promoting the idea that a black alpha can just fuck and dump a ditzy blonde bimbo and come back to his qweenz
>not black supremacist in nature

That's odd since when this movie originally came out Sup Forums and Sup Forums were going nuts for it. The only people who didn't know about this was cancerous crossposters and redditors.

And considering how probably 75% of the people on this site came here during and after the election, there's a lot of ignorant newfags

Why is it that I only hear about this kind of shit from the board that actively trolls from racebait?

Black people would never satirize themselves for whites. Ever.

>"It's satire!"

Watch out everyone, we've got a RADICAL CENTRIST in our midst. Next you'll be telling us "b.. b.. but it makes f.. fun of both sides".
lmao

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=G39AJrNlWw4
BTFO

I do, actually. I remember the film, and how apparent the trailer made it it was parody. I actually liked it, despite being an alt-right shitlord.

Real shitlords are allied with the Hotep Nation.

Dont care about netflix's new race bait shit, be it satire or not

I don't care OP, I am sick and tired of turning the TV on and seeing niggers.

Everywhere I go, niggers.

I turn on the news, niggers.
Sports, niggers.
Work, niggers.
School, niggers.
Food store, niggers work there,
Mall, packs of feral niggers.

WTF happened to the 90s, where seeing a "chocolate person" at the bank blew my 10 year old mind? Imagine that - for the first 10 years of my life, I never saw a IRL nigger. Bliss.

Criticize Netflix all you want, they're obviously race-baiting with the way they cut the trailer.
But the original film is good satire--dare I say, kino--and is actually worth a watch.

It was 11 years ago when I've seen alive nigger for the last time.

Fuck off netflix

Awwww, poor little white people! You pigs and thieves are so easy to offend, you little babies are soooo fragile, poor white people!! After the indiscriminate genocide and slaughter of people (all because they had more melanin in their skin) in the name of promoting stupid religions (that are all fake) and stupid empires (seriously, fuck the British Empire), but yet you poor, poor, poor little babies cry when someone makes a documentary that puts you in your place!!! Awww!!!!

>School, niggers
>Work, niggers
Nigger please

>tfw 15 years ago nigger shows were kept on UPN where they belong

You can already tell a white person wrote this. The whiteness is palpable.

Damn you guys are pretty hardcore in this thread saying "nigger" all the time. Your moms must be scared to even tell you to clean your rooms.

white people suck at emulating black people on the internet because they never talk with black people over the internet - that's how you know they're white

REMINDER THAT THIS IS VIRAL ADVERTISING BY NETFLIX

shhhhh don't try to bring objectivity into the trigger culture of Sup Forums; they'll rant based only in the smallest bits of information and skewed points of view; ironically the same things they use to criticise ''the left''.

MASSIVE SHILLING CAMPAIGN BY NETFLIX

psst hey marketer remember ghostbusters reboot

as it turns out controversy doesn't equate to profit

NETFLIX IS SHILLING HERE

Black people love getting white people upset: the movie

t. Netflix trying reverse psychology.
Sad!

ngl i closed my netflix account like a years ago because it was so shit

How long will the kids from Sup Forums cry about this one? Weeks? Months?

this

the niggers at Sup Forums crying over this are probably a bunch of newfag election tourists

it's a parody, retards

Wow I literally just realized most of Sup Forums is too dumb to realize this. They thought it was one of those mtv dear white people ad type things. Its like they dont know the existence of this film.

Until the day of the rope friendo =]

I'm gonna check it out at that one friend's house that hasn't cancelled their Netflix subscription. Failing that, I'll watch a stream

but who am I kidding I'll just watch some clips posted here and cringe.

kill yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

even faggot dave rubin chimed in the comments

I actually really like this movie, and it more plays on hippocracy in race and culture than anything else.

As for the Dean's prick son, I feel like everyone in college knew someone like him, I think he's written pretty accurately to the experience.

I don't see why they need to make a show about it though, Tessa Thompson's performance made the movie, why even try to recast her?

What does it matter? It's a topic that has been beaten to death. What's next, a remake of "The Day After" to stir up some red fear? youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

I know you're not black but I still want you to go to Africa.

yeah fuck netflix and fuck you; DROPPED

Name 5 movies that do the same thing. And no, youtube channels don't count.

ironically only the type of person who watches netflix would care about this sort of thing

haha kill all niggers haha relax its satire

jesus, blacks are so fragile lmao. how many "butthurt black people" mass media productions are we on now?

Sucks to be descendants of actual, real kings and queens. It sucks so much to have a civilization and culture spanning thousands of years. It sucks to walk outside and see the fruits of your ancestors everywhere I look.

I guess it is true; being white is like winning in a lottery.

...oh wait, most Eastern Asians can say the same things. Yet there are those who can't...

Yeah, I loved the film but I don't get why Simien agreed to make a TV show with the same exact plot and characters out of it.
Maybe he doesn't have any more ideas, maybe that Netflix money was too good to pass up.
Either way, lost a lot of respek for him.