What the shit is happening in Myanmar? I'm absolutely unfamiliar with the country and it's history...

What the shit is happening in Myanmar? I'm absolutely unfamiliar with the country and it's history, but reading the news mention buddhist extremist and Aung San Suu Kyi being the current leader of the country I'm quite baffled.
First of all, how in gods names do you get buddhist extremists? Islams claim to be religion of peace is certainly in doubt even since the beginning when Muhammad slaughthered the jews at Medina, but buddhism?? Like how can you even have buddhist extremism when the whole religion is about tolerance and non violence? And ASSK, last time I heard about her she was compared to Gandhi, being the oppressed saviour. Now she's turned into a bad guy? What the hell is happening, can someone give me a short primer on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as usual madmen muslims and their Al Jazeera propaganda bullshit steering shit

what is happening basically those rohingya niggers were moved there by british colonialists. they never belonged there. now they are, as usual, chimping out.

it's 1000 vs 1000 fight, not LE CRAZY BUDDHISTS SLAUGHTERING DINDU NUFFIN MUSLIMS. both sides are having casualties, with buddhist number of victims only slightly below muzzies'.

dont believe al jazeera oil shekels propaganda, and dont believe muzzie cries all over the world

remember, those evil shits consider belonging to MUSLIM higher than belonging to their country, they are poison, they are kike tricks, they are useful idiots.

dont fall for their tricks, DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

>Like how can you even have buddhist extremism when the whole religion is about tolerance and non violence?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. the "buddhism is a religion of peace" is nothing more than a meme by atheist to try to discredit historical Christianity.

Source on the buddhist victims? I know there's been insurrections from the Rohingya before but not exactly what caused them, and IIRC the goverment gave them guns to fight some other people

>First of all, how in gods names do you get buddhist extremists?
can do what they want if they think they are justified

Myanmar has separatist problems, as the country is the most country heterogeneous in mainland SEA. Basically you have to be ethnic Burmese/Bamar and Buddhist to get into politics and the government trying to spread Burmese culture/language to everyone. This triggered the minorities, and they formed separatist groups to fight the central government. Recently with the reform, Myanmar became a federal union, the minorities calm a bit down, but there're still a load of conflicts here.

There're Shan, Karen, Kachin nationalists in the country and they still fight.

>What the shit is happening in Myanmar?

The Burmese have decided to remove their kebabs.

Okay let me explain what's happening

Muslims and Buddhists always disliked each other for decades because of the Perfidious Albion and general jihad mentality of the muslims. Hence, religious and ethnic tensions were always a thing. However, this year (a similar thing also happened in 2012 but it was just a mere buddhist chimpout) something big happened, China is building pipelines and ports in Burma, because China wants to break the USA/NATO siege and connect to Middle East/Africa via Myanmar. Surprisingly, those muslims live in the coastal regions of Myanmar, and they hate Myanmar/those who support Myanmar. So any foreign power who opposes China can easily use these muslims as pawns against China. Now Myanmar is trying to get rid of them. But they forgot the fact that you cannot get rid of muslims easily, especially when there's like 1 million of them. There's already an Islamic terrorist organization in Myanmar (near to Bangladesh border) and its leader is a Paki. Now Muslims are being relocated to the Bangladesh border and things are going to be very interesting.

Rohingya was brought by Anglos during their colonization on Mysnmar as colonial substitute. After U.K kicked out, rohingya left there and caused many conflict between the majority. Pretty much the same as India and Pakistan and Anglo scums are responsible for it.

Almost every racial conflict around the world is because of White Devils. I despise them the most.

>chinese propaganda

>400 iq absolutely objective dr manhattan all opinions and viewpoints independent expert conclusion

>Muslims and Buddhists always disliked each other for decades because of the Perfidious Albion and general jihad mentality of the muslims.
stoped reading there. Yeah, because muslims and buddhist got along so good in central Asia and North India before the British arrived, right? honestly this "all the problems in the world are because of european colonial powers" is nothing but shitty histiography in an attempt to simplify complex issues and create clear "good guys and bad guys" where none exist.

>it's 1000 vs 1000 fight
The Myanmar army vastly outnumbers the Rohingya armed forces.

>and the government trying to spread Burmese culture/language to everyone.
That's sugar coating it. The Chin people took what the Muslim's are taking now for decades.

>Rohingya was brought by Anglos during their colonization on Mysnmar as colonial substitute. After U.K kicked out, rohingya left there and caused many conflict between the majority
Iirc there was always Rohingyas in Myanmar. Not in such large numbers as in the colonial era but they were there.

why are amerimutts so fucking retarded. i didn't even mean that you mongrel idiot. Muslims in Myanmar DID NOT EXIST before the Perfidious Albion decided to move some muslims to Myanmar.
holy fucking shit you're retarded

You're just shilling for your country, get out of here.

that was a figure of speech obviously. it's not oy vey literally another holocaust

it's nigger muslims chimping out, then getting rekt, then crying

im shilling against muslims at most you wop dago scum

he's actually not chinese he's the kyrgyz (russian) on proxy

>kyrgyz (russian
wrong

dont try to analyze anything you dumb turkroach

how is he shilling for his country?

>it's nigger muslims chimping out
There was no attack from the Rohingya population until around last year.

muslims musliming like usual

cry more you slavic wh*Te subhuman
besides how the fuck do you even bypass the captcha, do you use legacy captcha?

Paki and Indian too you faggot. Know what you fucking white devils have done to the world.

Too many proxy fags itt. Which part of America are you from?

Let them fight. Let us and Singapore thrive in SEA

This

They were clearly heading to Indonesia so that's where they belong. They're both subhuman peoples.

Literally none of the Asians in that pic are as light as they're depicting themselves.

You sure showed the cucks! Kek job my fellow pede XD

They think they're the shit just because of that star huh?

everything's fine here, you have nothing to worry about.

What is your excuse for not having a star on your flag?

>stars on flag
what are you, communist?

We've got leaf-less Canada and star-less Myanmar now, what's next?

Lacisttt

Moon-less malaysia

>There was no attack from the Rohingya population until around last year.

2012 attack on video
youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c

nope, the complete opposite actually.