Poor man's seinfeld

Poor man's seinfeld

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor man's bait

Shit taste

Rich mans Trailer Park Boys

Seinfeld paved the way for Always Sunny. Without Jerry the sitcom genre would not nearly be as popular as it is now

Dumb millennial's Cheers

smokes lets go

Anyone got a stream?

I only have 2 left.

>implying this shit-tier redditfest is even 1/10th as genius or funny as TPB

>seinfeld paved the way for always sunny
???
>without jerry the sitcom genre would not nearly be as popular as it is now

id adjust this statement ;

everyone on Seinfelds an asshole. jerry paved the way for assholes to be perceived as funny an likeable on television.

sunny takes it to a whole new level of black comedy.

seinfeld losts its touch with trying to top it self when really it just needed to be it self.

It took sunny a couple a seasons but they finally kno why there funny and why there schtick works. especially with these last few seasons you can definitely see them embracing it.

TLDNR; 12 seasons and still funny

Always Sunny is a great case of an above average piece of media completely ruined by their autistic and tryhard fans.

>liking popular things is bad

Lots of 15 year olds wear Zeppelin shirts

Was just talking to my friend about this. Sunny is this generations Seinfeld. Most young millennial don't find Seinfeld as funny as their parents do, but most love sunny

You're both way off. Seinfeld is one of the best, but sitcoms have been around along time, including ones with likeable jerks. It's Always Sunny would have been possible without Seinfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Lol okay first of all reddit hyde isn't furthering your argument newfriend. But really seinfeld was way more profitable and knew when to stop: when they are on top. It's always sunny is just embarrassing itself with each season they recycle old jokes. Caters to people under 21 years old. Workaholics tier social media humor.

Poor man's frasier

Seinfeld aged terribly.
It was only funny in the '90s.

You're a child.

I marathoned Seinfeld this year so i could understand the memes and thought it was hilarious

Will I like Seinfield if I love Curb Your Enthusiasm?

>implying "rich man's" is praise

It's a little more dilute but I'm sure you'll find something to love about it