Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhnrRWDPuCA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnhjX_xlVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know injecting a ball will just make it more waterlogged

This is what Manfred is doing to get Houston to win because of hurricanes and looting and shit like (((hashtag)))houstonstrong

It's unfuckingbelieveable how rigged playoff sports are because of muh dramatics and muh viewership. I stop watching at the end of the season for a reason. It's scripted as fuck and if you can't see that you're blind. All it takes is looking back to Lakers vs Kings, red sox vs Yankees, Patriots vs Giants, Giants vs royals, and as recent as Patriots vs falcons to realize playoff sports in America are rigged as fuck to make money and to tell a story.

>It's scripted as fuck and if you can't see that you're blind
I need the manual on how to rig physics.

People call the game luckswing, how the hell can you rig it? Give one team juiced balls and the other not juiced balls? Make purposely bad calls?? That's all I can think of because there's no way in hell you can tell a dude "alright you're going to walk out there and hit a homerun, it's in the script."

You blind as fuck dude

It will never be more juiced than when Roger Clemens threw a broken fucking bat at a player and yelled, "I thought it was the ball".

You need to take your meds.

Mmmmm, no, pretty sure I'm reading what you're typing.

Have you not seen Looney toons where the catcher tells Michael jordan to not swing because the next pitch is going to be a ball, but he swings anyway?

That shit happens all the time and the managers signal it to the catchers, who tell the pitchers how to throw, who tell the batters how to swing

>Astros are so good people resort to this

Even if the Catcher AND Manager was to call the pitch to the batter, the batter would still have to make contact and hope it doesn't ground out/pop out. Can't rig physics.

>juiced balls
WTF is that?

Dude even all star pitchers have said they've grooved pitches to players. It's not hard when as a batter you know what's coming to you to hit the ball out of the park

that doesn't even happen consistently in the home run derby where they're throwing meatballs every pitch

>Throw 20 pitches in the derby
>12 end up home runs
>5 are easy doubles

You're proving my point

So hypothetically, if a pitcher "grooves" the ball for an easy hit to the batter (After the manager and catcher called the pitch to the batter), what does the batter do if the spin on the ball causes a pop out? or the swing doesn't completely connect?

"Oh my bad fellas I tried to rig it like you said, we'll get it right next inning"

home run derby pitches are thrown at 30 mph tho

Probably frustration, but the batter knows he's losing entertainment and contract value by fucking it up. It's a fraternity where those who can obey orders and PERFORM can get the big bucks. It's legit entertainment no different than the phantom of the Opera

Yeah the Kansas City Royals world series win was surely rigged

If it's a giant work, like wrestling, why would you care?

so how exactly are these last out bombs scripted when the pitchers are throwing 3 digits?

That's why I don't care once the post season starts. It's just entertainment at that point with orders given from above. It's how the Yankees lost and how the nats lost. Better narrative for big market world series starved dodgers to defeat the cubs who just won the series to face the hurricane ravaged city without a series title Astros. It's scripted just like a film, wwe, or what have you, with some degree of error due to plauers maybe not performing enough to follow orders. Those who do become heroes and get big media contracts on top of aying contracts. It's just entertainment

>It's how the Yankees lost
wait wait, so this is scripted too?
youtube.com/watch?v=dhnrRWDPuCA
how exactly do you script a play at the plate that would have tied the game?

>springer's catch in center 1 foot from the wall was """scripted"""
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnhjX_xlVI

ily