We need a futuristic looking ballistic weapon

>we need a futuristic looking ballistic weapon
>say no more

Other urls found in this thread:

features.hollywoodreporter.com/the-gun-industrys-lucrative-relationship-with-hollywood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>making fun of my CS:GO main

>p90 main
Fucking run n spray noob.

Is this the result of failed Nerf designers being hired by gun manufacturers?

How the fuck is she holding that? Firing with her left hand but shouldering it with her left shoulder? What?

Colonel O'Neill doesn't have a clue what we're trying to accomplish here, he's too busy polishing his M16.

beat me to it

my raifu

i think she's letting all the recoil hit her throat

it was comfy in dm in bf3

>we need an animu as fuck weapon
FTFY senpai

what is most A sites and Mid?

>gunfu barely gets used in tv and film despite it looking sexy as fuck

???

It is pretty common. Very common gun in newer sci-fi:

Robocop (new)
Total recall (new)
Resident evil films
The purge
Avengers

what fucking board is this?

/trash/

>we want a Russian mob, Yakuza or triad gun
>We already ordered fourty

shit taste in guns desu

Since 2012 is has virtually replaced the P90 in most films.

The only modern film that uses the P90 is the hunger games series. It is filmed in Europe and they mostly only have access to G36, F2000, and P90. Full auto blank firing TDI vectors cannot be used in European films. The export paperwork is overwhelming for film producers and it is cheaper to just use locally sourced guns.

I've nearly bought a Sig P239 on so many occasions because it's her side arm.

Step aside bitch

That''s actually pretty interesting, also chek'd

that's futuristic alright

>I just played MW2 and I want people to know it

>he's not a 5/7 guy

disgusting noob

Who /imfdb contributor/ here

Step aside, plebeians. The true master has arrived.

Nice boat

>eurocucks can't even use guns in movies

top kek what a shithole

>we need a top tier secret squirrel operator gu-
>say no more

>not S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

KEK

>We ran out of P90s
>I got you

It is American laws, not their own.

Expendables films and a lot of other movies are filmed in europe. They have easy access to odler full autos or european guns.

In the 2000s the german tax credit shifted a lot of production to germany so suddenly every movie started using the G36 and MP7. That is their local service rifle and it looks sci-fi enough for an American audience.

I thought the Hunger Games were filmed in Georgia.

Did you know that the USA banned the Steyr AUG under the assault weapons bans?

Stop bullying anime. Japanese go to prison for even looking at pictures of guns.

>we need a gun for the red blooded, older american character with some cow boy personality

tell me more about country gun laws and their effects on appearances of guns in movies, this is pretty neat

In cucked states.

We are even getting the Australian military verson now.

The future-city scenes and fancy buuildings are mostly europe and that is where the armed police/military characters appeared.

The bow and arrow, innawoods scenes were filmed in America mostly.

Remember when this was the futuristic shit from the early 00s

They were

t. georgian

P90 is shit. Tactikools can fuck off.

Pic related is simple, cheap, & effective

Remember when this was?

we need a pocket pistol thats a relic from the cold war and out classed in many ways by newer pistols but its iconic looking

>I'm John Green and this is Crash Course: firearms

An interesting thing I read is that people like Marky Mark or Danny Trejo can't use firearms at all on set because they're felons. So there's things called E-Guns they can use that help with post-production, but I'm sure they use airsoft and other replicas as well.

I am in Canada. I just keep track of which armorers or weapon suppliers are used on films.

There is an armorer in Vancouver who overused the P90 in the 2000s, for example. A lot of sci-fi movies and tv series (like stargate) are filmed in vancouver and they use his guns.

we need a handgun for a sophisticated european villain

features.hollywoodreporter.com/the-gun-industrys-lucrative-relationship-with-hollywood/
wtf i hate hollywood now

this desu she's not shouldering shit

Please don't post my waifu without my express written permission.

Now you may post my waifu.

We need a gun for a rich drug gang leader

I never considered that the choice of what firearms appeared in a movie/series had a lot to do with what was locally available, it makes sense though. Do you think that coincidence has a bearing on the guns' popularity?

>remembering any of the guns from MW2

>cs:go main
>p90

hello silver

Glock basically became super popular in the mainstream world because they would let movie and TV armorers use them for a super discount price.

>We want the Sup Forums market
>Say no more famalam

Not him but there's tons of models of guns that become popular because of movies.

I owned an airgun one of those. I shot my cousin in the thigh with it when we were kids and me and his brothers had to tune him up with sticks in the woods for like an hour before he promised he wouldn't tell their parents.

>Using a gun

How droll. I just carry a picture of Mike Vining with me for protection now.

I'm debating whether my next gun is going to be a CCW piece or a 92FS so I can trick it out and go full Romeo+Juliet

there are very few things you cannot own in America mate

you can own a fucking gatling gun and a rocket launcher

>dual 1887s are forgettable

As a gun on set it great since spent shells go down, and not flying into actors faces.

that why you see it all the time.

How many men has he slain?

Very much so.

The TDI/Kriss vector is mostly used in films made in Toronto (X-men, robocop, resident evil series, Blade 2/3, Nikita TV seires) but there is an armorer in LA who also uses them a bit.

Tavors (before they were released in America0 were available in Canada for years so for a while any time you saw a Tavor in a movie it was dead giveaway it was filmed in Canada. Eventually tavors became available in America so this is no longer a clear indication of who the armorer is.

While rare, the Type 97A/QBZ-95 appears in a few films as well, and that gun is still prohibited form entering US soil. I think just the Vancouver guy uses those. Elysium, stargate Atlantis, and one of the underworlds have that gun and all were definitely Vancouver guns.

How many men are there?

How many you got?

Why does no one use the Beretta 92 anymore even though they were literally every gun in the 90's

Look at this contrarian hipster piece of shit.

>that CG muzzle flash
>that utter lack of reaction from the actress
wwww

why is an angel of the lord using a gun when she can just smite them in a grand cosmically divine way to express the Lords displeasure

It's bulky. It's still my favourite though.

Seems Hollywood prefers Glocks these days.

wish those glasses became popular again

we need a gun for a maverick 80's law enforcement officer

i noticed them immediately in westwood

I own a mix of both categories (all semi-auto due to canadian law. They are in the red circles).

My G36 is a converted SL8 though. Real G36 is like $8000 in Canada. MP7 is like $12,000 but when I went to order one it was like $2200, before HK fucked things up for all of us.

because glocks are in style

Semi-autos have to me modified for use in movie work (otherwise they jam with blanks.) Why "Way of the gun" used 9mm 1911s.

Glocks are cheaper to rent then Beretta's. Also it in a odd spot - It looks older then a glock and other polymer guns, but revolvers are so much cheaper to rent and people like them that there a huge market for that.

The Beretta 92 is in no man land.

>DELET THIS

But it looks way cooler than a Glawk

>this paperwork to use real guns is too complicated
>dont worry senpai we'll just CGI the muzzle flash and have the actors pretend there's recoil on their airsot guns no one will notice

best gun in BFBC2

>we need a firearm for the big roidrage musclehea-
>say no more

>we need a futuristic looking shotgun for our Hero
>it's already leaning against the wall sir

>anyone not a pussy is a roidrage musclehead

This and celebheights are at a tie for #1 autism website imo

What's the function of those rollers on top of the shotgun?

>>we need a futuristic looking shotgun for our Hero
Oh look a time traveller from the 80's

The futuristic meme shotgun is this bad boy now

mfw I've been playing CS since before Steam even existed and I am still a spray and pray noob

nvm, it's for the butt.

That's a part of the folding mechanism for the stock.