The Spurs Thread

>get beaten by Wet Spam from a 2 goal lead at home
>"w-we only w-ant the big trophies"
>dont win those either
Is the top 4 a trophy to them? or drawing with Real Madrid away?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/do-you-know-this-spurs-fan-who-threw-pint-of-urine-on-west-ham-fans-7029547/#mv-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, we aren't arsenal

No one cares about the caribou cup

LADS

The harry kane team will never win a trophy. Harry kane will win trophies though.

at least they go to Champions Leagues

it was the last trophy they won, almost 10 years ago.
Non of the team know what its like to win something, and their biggest achievement was getting a draw at the bernabéu, or coming 2nd in the league. theres no runners up medals you know

I dont know why they see League Cup as smth like a pain in the ass. You just play maximum 6 times and it ends real early in the season. FA cup schedules are far more stresful and demanding.

the Neverkusen of England

LMAO you literally copy them at every possible chance

>wage structure that forces players to want to leave
>never buy superstars
>celebrate top 4 like a trophy
>don't win anything for a decade and think you are relevant
>one man team

>>don't win anything for a decade and think you are relevant

Last time Spurs won the league was the 1960–61 season, and they finished behind Arsenal for 20 consecutive years.

Spurs have always been a small club that's well managed and all the things you've stated were always Spurs.

If anything, Arsenal copied Tottenham.

spurs are on a slow but relatively steady upward trajectory, i don't really think their fans have much to worry about tbqh. i'd be pleased if i was them, even if they're out of the haribo cup.

is it even worth making a thread for the Carabao®™ Sugar-Free™ Energy Drink™ Football League Cup draw given how dead Sup Forums is now

There is no adequate excuse for losing at home to West Ham, especially not when you were 2-0 up and especially not when you were fielding a strong team.

Hilarious attempt at disguising a 'i know you are but what am i' post

Arsenal did copy Tottenham though. They even moved into their neighbourhood.

>get mad you're called the harry kane team
>lose first game without kane

>they even dominated their neighbourhood

I don't know why Spurs fans are so proud of Arsenal moving to North London and becoming the most supported, most successful club. You'd think they would hide away from that.

draw's been delay'ed unti'l five anyway

how hard is it to pull 8 balls out of a bowl

Maybe the thai king's ghost haunted their camera

>Arsenal did copy Tottenham though. They even moved into their neighbourhood.

Spurs were located in Middlesex until 1965. Arsenal were in North London for 52 years before Spurs were. These are the facts and they are inarguable.

I don't understand that people take League cup which usually played by promising young players as the gauge of the first team performance.
Spurs definitely is a dark horse title contender, unlike Arsenal and Liverpool. Draw with Real Madrid shows that they are a much improving side compared to somebody who always lost 5-1 against bayern munich

Tottenham first played near the Tottenham marshes and have always been in Tottenham.

That's where it gets the name....like Woolwich Arsenal is from Woolwich.

Tottenham was in Middlesex until 1965, when it was reclassified as a part of North London. This is a fact and it is inarguable.

>obsessed Arsecuck fan

History isn't a strong point of the Spuds

>reasoned sensible post
where do you think you are laddy

It was still called Tottenham.....

deluded arsecuckold

how does that change what he said?

>Non of the team know what its like to win something

Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Eriksen all won league titles with Ajax. And I'm pretty sure Sissoko was in some international tournament where he won a trophy. Can't remember what it was though, it was just so long ago.

Probably. It's a shame that they have no ambition despite the decent players and manager.

Because they didn't play it with promising young players and had a few starters? And lost against a crappy team? In the only competition they have a chance to win. It shows their pathetic attitude, which is even below Arsenil. There is no point in playing if you don't want to win.

>Draw with Real Madrid
In group phase and in times when Madrid have a crappy start. Didn't even Arsenil or City manage to win some irrelevant group games against Buyern?

>Spurs definitely is a dark horse title contender

Yes, people have said the same thing about Lelgium for the last 35 years. Spurs best ever title opportunity was the year they got dicked by a Championship squad who were managed by le laughy Italian man who had never won a title in his life. Pocchetino is a meme, Spurs are a meme, and that missed opportunity should go down as badly as Liverpool's when they unironically let it slip.

Spurs were only considered title contenders when Arsenal were mathematically not able to overtake Leicester. Spurs were not title contenders, they were just the last one who could catch up.

wait but spurs are better than arsenal

>won nothing for 10 years
>haven't won a proper trophy in decades, DECADES
>think youre a big team
>"b-b-but we g-get in the top 4"
LMAO. Face the facts, at best Spurs are Liverpool (without the overwhelming prior success).

>t. Manure customers
>t. w-we won the t-triple last year you know
Cancer

Nobody thinks Spurs are a big team. Holy fuck you plastics are dumb.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/do-you-know-this-spurs-fan-who-threw-pint-of-urine-on-west-ham-fans-7029547/#mv-a

>tottenpiss

>I have never met a Spurs fan
thanks. you cleared that up

based

>how does that change what he said?

Warning, you may have to use your brain!

>Arsenal did copy Tottenham though. They even moved into their neighbourhood.

BUT...

>Tottenham was in Middlesex until 1965, when it was reclassified as a part of North London.

>one man team
Wait what? I can name three at last
t. Arsecuck fan

LMAO ALL THESE UPSET SPUDS

AND NOW THEY'LL BE QUIET BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE BTFO BY UTD

>They copied us by moving into our neighbourhood!
>We ourselves were not even a part of that neighbourhood - let alone the entire borough - at the time. B-but still-

PATHETIC TBQH

They sealed their one-man team status against West Ham.

Shit happens
Anyway they have some sort of trio that works good together almost always.