What was he thinking at this exact moment?

What was he thinking at this exact moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised?recruiter=556411118&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but what about the fucking wookies?... *dies*

Oh no! I've been shot!

uguu

Uggh!

ouch

>tfw too smart

I forgot to take the bins out

you too

>>i wish i spent more time wondering about the wookies

>FUCK

>M-My wives...

>I hope my pension is enough for all five of my wives

>don't shit your pants
>don't shit your pants
>don't shit your
>fuck

>Save...the wookies

>I am a leaf on the wind

>shadows and dust

>200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way.

Is this number supposed to be impressive? There are individual countries on Earth with a military in the millions yet I'm supposed to believe that this force was able to launch multiple ground invasions of entire planets.

How much is a unit though? Could be 10,000 clones to a unit.

200,000 units not individuals.

Unit as in the quantity not the singular soldier

Units, retard.

in his top brain or bottom brain?

he is a ballschinian

>*Record Scratch* Freeze frame
You're probably wondering how I got into this mess

as militarys become more advanced, fewer people fill the role of infantry. The clones are aa highly mechanized force overseen by natural-born officers and led in the field by Jedi. Massive infantry (i.e. clones) forces are not necessary, as the purchase from kamino is supplemented by purchases from Kuat Drive Yards and Corecant officer schools.

This is counteracted by the fact that the Jedi are given higher rank than humans and thus use LMAO HUMAN WAVE tactics, making further clone procurement necessary throughout the war

That's a good point.

there was over 60 billion clone troopers in the galaxy I read up somewhere.

change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised?recruiter=556411118&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Not Star Wars.
Kill yourself.

A unit can be up to 2,000 troops. That'd mean around 2.4 billion clone troopers.

My life has served its purpose, the darkness will now advance.

>it's a republic spanning 2/3 of the galaxy
>population should be millions of billions
>we see the same 30 characters over 3 prequels
>12 over the OT

This.

Looking at that now, it looks fucking retarded
Like that's not how wars would be fought
Not that I'm an expert

Yeah all of Star Wars is about the Skywalkers it shouldn't detract to far from that story.

Made for a fun video game level though

This isn't the 80s to present confict as realistic trench shootouts. Put that green screen to use and let shit just charge into each other.

>Ok, so here were my options,
> A, quickly duck sideways, dodge the lasers, then take them out with a spinning slash
>or B, take the lasers in the face, then roll on the ground, and die.
>Hmm
>I should have gone with A

>[freeze frame] yep, that's me. I suppose you're wondering how I wound up in a situation like this, let me explain..

>Listen Chewie, never forget! Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!

You know the rules.

Is it really moral to make clones of humans for the soul purpose of fighting a war that they had no choice of joining?

Shut up fag that movie sucks.

ROTS joke dub when

>Anakin, WEEO WEEO WEEEO

Shut up, you suck, fag.

Well they have accelerated lifespans anyway so fuck it, send the comrades in URAAAAAAH

Karen Traviss pls

the ass was fat

Filthy fucking swines

Taun We for deepthroat queen.

My poor ten wives! My sad 30 children, I leave you!

>Shakespearean, overly dramatic death ensues, stumbling around the walk way as armies continue to fight each other.