"""world""" cup

>"""world""" cup
>no father USA or mother Canada

Nice cup you've got there

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile#Ancestry_and_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>european """""""""""champions"""""""""""
>finished 3rd in group, only won one game inside 90 minutes in the entire tournament

nice fraud NT you've got there

>Losing to a part-time dentist and a group of plumbers
Nice fraud NT you've got there

Iceland are a good team. You would know this if Norway were good enough to check who qualified for the WC next year.

Well, at least you got skijumping, eh Olav?

Literally all federations in the world get invited to participate, even non-countries like Kosovo

It isn't like the "world series" where they only allow American and Canadian teams, I know they have the best teams in the world, but still calling them world champions is retarded

>Ukraine, Finland, Turkey and Kosovo
Even my 5 a side team would qualify there m89

>no US
>no Canada
>no Netherlands
>no Norway
>potentially no Australia
>potentially no Switzerland
Arguably the top 6 countries in standard of living controlling for their shitskin populations

Literally the Third World Cup

Actually Ukraine and Turkey were part of a four team race for the top spot of the group, they both still had a chance by the last two set of fixtures in the group. It was not a foregone conclusion who would end up top of the pile and Croatia choked when they were heavy favourites to finish 1st.

If your point is rather "why doesn't UEFA just have a single group of just 10 teams like we do", its not possible with 54 teams.

Kek

What about dividing UEFA in 2? Or at least don't allow Asian countries like Turkey, Israel or Russia to play there

Fuck I forgot about you
>potentially no denmark

What are some first world cups? Literally all sports have 3rd world representatives

Countries like Kazakhstan should really be playing in AFC, but Russia should be allowed in UEFA. Israel played in AFC but ahead of the 1958 WC they kept recieving byes until they ended up qualifying because none of their Middle East neighbours wanted to play against them (in the end FIFA had Israel play against an eliminated team, Wales, and they lost, so Wales qualified), so I understand why they're in UEFA.

I would like to see something like 5 groups of 10 somehow but there'd still only be 2 or three qualification spots for each one, leading to a lot more dead rubber games - CONMEBOL has a group of 10 teams but they also have 5 qualification spots (one spot being a playoff vs the Obliterators of Oceania) so there is more chance that teams in 6th and 7th (as Chile and Paraguay proved) still have something to play for by the final set of fixtures. In a five groups of 10 there still would only be around 2 or three spots for each group, teams in 6th and 7th would likely be fucked.

A bit convoluted by tl;dr groups of 6 means less dead rubber games and slightly more chance of less favoured teams of having a possibility of qualifying.

hockey, the closest thing to 3rd world is Russians
>USA
>Canada
>Sweden
>finland
>Switzerland
>Czech

>slavs
>not 3rd world

How is being exclusive not bad? Your talent pool is smaller and sport is about competition not "royalty" or some shit.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html

>being exclusive

I think Jamiaica or some shit was in Qualifying for the 2018 olympics. Its not the sports fault that Monkeys dont want to play it.

>soccerball
>imagining the alpha males in the USA play soccerball

Sorry, busy winning olympics, NBA, MLB, Hockey, and glorious God-Sport Football.

>divegrass

top jej, who the fuck plays divegrass besides goat farmers anyway? Serf sports KEK

>who the fuck plays divegrass besides goat farmers anyway
Aren't your sports played by poor people as well?

Being poor in America means: you have shelter, food, expendable money, and meaningful work.

>grazing with goats playing footy with your 37 sisters and bros

No Chile either. They are the true aryans of South America and have the highest standards of living there.

Based burger with the wisdom.

you know both of these statements are false, right?

1. they are brown as fuck
2. the falklands have the highest standard of living in south america

You have clearly never been there, okay country but Argentina and Uruguay have way much more whites than them, they are for the most part a bunch of mapuches with some spanish blood LARPing as whites.
Just shut the fuck up about things you know nuffin about.

Postea foto.

Go back to your tree, monkeyboy.

I know you are obsessed but don't make this an argument about Argentina, we were talking about Chilel

Seething.

>Y-yes we are white, shut up
I wonder what kind of people completely distort the reality they live in just to feel good about themselves. Just take a fucking walk on your neighborhood, Paco.

>what kind of person
fix'd

>tfw world cup divegrass will only be on Fox Sports 2 at 3AM because no team USA

That's where you're wrong, for the most part the darkies are conveniently geographically separated, away from the, what should I call them... more "desirable" parts of the city.

>US
>high standard of living

>2011
First, we've literally forever were better than Chile, they passed us in 2010, we are already better than them, that whole meme lasted 5 years at most
Second, they don't consider the Falklands, they have an even better life quality than us

Also, if Chile is so good how come you left to become a chicano? If Chile is better than Argentina why are there 10 times more Chileans in Argentina than Argentines in Chile?

They don't know anything else, it's like when a monolingual English speaker says "English is the hardest language", which is kindof an un-answerable question to begin with, but also one that nobody who knows what the fuck they're talking about would compare English with its (frankly awesome) grammatical simplicity to any of the actually difficult, complex languages out there.

>muh memes and anecdotal evidence
>y-you're Chilean t-too
Just stop it lad.

>why are there 10 times more Chileans in Argentina than Argentines in Chile

Source?

Chile has the highest HDI but they aren't wh*Toids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile#Ancestry_and_ethnicity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

This is the real list, we are ahead of Chile

There are 450k Chileans here, only 60k Argentines in Chilean

If you take the per capita the difference is 35 times more Chileans here than Argentines there

He said adjusted to not include shitskins, which then becomes accurate

>if we don't include 45% of the country then we are number 1 xDD
You guys are retards.

Brazil, you of all countries should know how far into disrepair countries fall when they aren't majority white or Asian

I know, but then again we could do the same, if we dropped the whole Northeast we would be on pair with Argentina, but this is not how it works.

OK so it's not 10x, and still no source.

Google Argentine-Chilean and Chilean-Argentine

it's only the world cup finals. USA and Canada both participated, but failed to qualify for the finals.
Thanks for trying OP

Sorry bro, too busy enjoying my whiteness, ample supply of foreign goods and stable government to go on google and risk you actually having a point.