ed
and eddy! hahaha great stuff

Love ed me

Lost the plot

drunk at work again haha

t. Edd

youtube.com/watch?v=16ykhlkJbJg

40 posts too early you attention seeking gimp

if you keep making shit early threads, you'll get permanently b& from Sup Forums

'Eddit

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

new turk dad

giant spider in the bath

should i kill it y/n

youtube.com/watch?v=a-WQUSTRWG0

Bum poo willy haha

nothing worse than tourist bus of middle aged yanks. fuck off

No. Take it and put it outside. House spiders are unable to survive outside, so he'll die a slow death. Do that to punish him for being seen.

are you literally 12 or 13 years old?

got called a fuck boy today

*does a poo on the prude englishman*
hahah

fuck offffff
you're the only redditor here mate, stop making early threads. it's been enforced for the past 4 fucking years. NEW THREADS CAN ONLY BE MADE ONCE WE REACH PAGE 4.

Do one you absolute tumour
I genuinely can't wait for you to get b&

Kin ell

good morning /brit/

never reply to my post again you turbo runt

/brit/'s autism is more than likely caused by /brit/ having white mothers who waited until they were in their mid 30s to have children. The older a woman is, the more likely her child is to have a disorders like Autism Spectrum Disorders and Down Syndrome. Not only that, but I am also willing to bet that their mothers did not breastfeed and instead gave them formula or cow's milk. It's also likely that she spent little to no time with them while they were growing up and instead gave them to a nanny. This is why white men are in the pitiful state they are today. It's because their mothers don't want to raise strong, successful white men. They are the fifth column of the Jews and want to destroy white men. They want to turn them into feminine "men" to help them destroy the western way of life.

alright don't lose your ed

Lmao

cool your beans bro
jesus

You arrive in Plymouth

Marvel or DC?

Really like this picture. Not sure if I have a foot fetish. I don't want to lick them or anything. I just like looking at and admiring how delicate girls are.

Imagine being this autistic on the internet

I bet this is the guy who cuts water bottles in half

Hold your horses, buckaroo.

blonde in the middle is going to grow up to suck so much dick

ought to range ban and/or lynch anyone who makes early threads desu

Capekino (DC)

har har har thats amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=a-WQUSTRWG0

har

not a big fan of people saying "har har har" over the internet

hehehehe

*hoots*
*hollers*

hon hon hon

hate seeing these being posted

>go to club
>they take photos to post on their facebook or some shit
>always shitfaced when arriving at the club
>end up on photos being posted
luckily they only choose pictures where i don't look retarded x

>ought to range ban and/or lynch anyone who makes early threads desu

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZAFp4wAjQY

youtube.com/watch?v=0DUhySz6fcQ

havent played this yet but it's a total choon

HONK HONK
*long pause*
*HONNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*

NO
THIS ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT HAS BEEN THREADSPLITTING NON STOP RECENTLY
IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY AND IT ABSOLUTELY DOES MY NUT IN
HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE GOOD EDITIONS, THEYRE ALWAYS ABSOLUTE SHIT
HE ONLY DOES IT BECAUSE PEOPLE POSTING IN HIS THREAD IS THE CLOSEST THING TO HUMAN INTERACTION HE CAN GET THE SAD FAT MONG

JANNY FUCKING BAN THESE THREADSPLITTING CUNTS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ipek

Like this picture as well

BRAAAAP

mate
it's just the internet
don't bust blood vessel

there should be piss, shit and blood stains in those knickers

yeah and that weird green stuff too
they must be brand new

is it too early to take some md

Me but 30

can see the finger marks on the bottom of the toilet roll where she's been holding it

anime

NO
THIS ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT HAS BEEN THREADSPLITTING NON STOP RECENTLY
IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY AND IT ABSOLUTELY DOES MY NUT IN
HE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE GOOD EDITIONS, THEYRE ALWAYS ABSOLUTE SHIT
HE ONLY DOES IT BECAUSE PEOPLE POSTING IN HIS THREAD IS THE CLOSEST THING TO HUMAN INTERACTION HE CAN GET THE SAD FAT MONG

JANNY FUCKING BAN THESE THREADSPLITTING CUNTS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha. That's funny because girls don't shit and their period is pink and gets caught in the tampon.

I roll for initiative

hope she washed her hands

Imagine being so autistic that you legitimately care about whether or not /brit/ threads are made on time.

idea: cure autism by nuking the uk

just been subverted by the jew

big tits
shame the vile cretin itself makes me physically gag its so gross and disgusting to look at

YourFavoriteMartian Bitch Got a Penis

hope she didnt and then lets me suck her fingers

I am going to thread split so early that autismo will jump off a bridge

also funny because girls also hide their tampons in the bottom of the bin so their men don't see them and get grossed out

>there are people that unironically believe in flat earth

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP brapbrao

Business idea: send all pakis to Miami to die in the hurricane

why does Lean keep making these gay ballads? This and Sailor moon are absolute trash. tbf the hook on red bottom sky isn't bad, but it's still a boring song

why can't he make bangers like this anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=AB5rd5JVBto

incorrect anime opinion, tohru is great

i am convinced that every single one of them is memeing

based brap poster

why is there no middle ground?

so so grim

I like to fish them out and smell them and rub them on my willy. They've been in her vagina so it's like having sex by proxy.

me in the middle

might escape this mortal coil and plunge head first into the abyss

you lads want anything?

if your mother knew you wanked off using her soiled tampons she'd be very (even more so) disappointed in you

contagion and im sitting on the side of satan

Love Emilia

Me in the radical centre

Carolann Gallon is quite a qt ngl

there is, its all the users who avoid tweeting and retweeting stupid political virtue signalling, but they are excluded from the graph

I don't do my mother, just girls whose houses I go to.

come on mother fucker everybody has to die

new fridge is absolutely peng

just got one of those happiness boosts where you suddenly get goosebumps and feel hyper
fuck me feels good man, i feel at one with myself

absolutely BUZZING lads

let's play the blame
game
i love you
more

cool post