Is this our generation's Futurama?

Is this our generation's Futurama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Futurama had some class and intelligence.

unless you're suggesting your generation lacks class and intelligence in which case yeah, it's definitely emblematic of you

>our generation

No.

Futurama had more than one good season.

There is a character named Mr. Poopybutthole. What do you think?

Futurama was our generation's Futurama, next time make the question less retarded.

A cartoon that isn't funny?
Yes

This. Both annoy the hell out of me.

must
resist
bait

FUUUUUCK

Not them but Futurama wasn't very entertaining.

Easily qualifies as overrated

futurama was always like the 3rd or 4th best animated show airing during its era, like the simpsons was still good, king of the hill was going strong and we got early family guy all around the same time

If you dont like rick and morty, you are reddit personified.

Bump

ok man sure

Rick and morty is literally plebbit: the show.

Thanks for realizing the truth.

A shitty toon that overstayed its welcome?

Overrated horse shit that manages 5 laughs in 25 minutes after a dozen writers slave over it for weeks?

Yes.

not liking rick and morty is the most reddit thing you can do

>Le boomer humor
>evil Dick Nixon amirite guise?
>lol headless Spiro Agnew, get it?
>we won't touch Kissinger though
Futurama was fucking garbage.

It's this generation's Ren & Stimpy because the show's creator is leaving after this season after long production delays and conflict with executives, and the show will continue in zombie form for longer than the original run.

Reddit and Morty tries desperately hard to recapture the success and audience of Futurama, but fails miserably. I think the main problem was that Futurama's staff writers were all genius making silly jokes, whereas Rick and 9Gaggy's staff writers are all idiots trying really hard to sound smart.

They even try to pull the "emotional sucker punch" ending and completely cocked that up. Futurama earned it by giving us a reason to care about its cast, investing us in the world before throwing a fossilized dog at us; whereas R&M has characters which are all some level of unlikeable twat, then wants us to give a shit about any of them because they played a sad pop song at the end.

Ręddit: the show

Our people tell the same story.

>reddit
try a gain le reddit army XD

You're full of shit. The show had tons of moments where the characters showed their humanity.

>implying Reddit doesn't worship this shit

>implying reddit doesn't hat reddit as much as Sup Forums does

It's our generation's post-revival Futurama.

Rock and Morty never has and never will have an episode that will make you feel genuine heartache

LAY IT LAY IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM

Reddit.

whoa.... made me think

maybe if they made an episode once in a while. whats it been like 3 years now? We bbc now?

It's the half-life 2 of cartoons.

Greatest moment in the history of television.... whoa just look at all those likes

>PLEASE LIKE US AS MUCH AS FUTURAMA, GUISE

LOL YOU SAID "LE"!

You know, I've never had a hate-boner for a TV show before?

There are some movies, one or two books, and even a few video games I just downright refuse to partake in out of some weird spite from meme-popularity.

This is the first show I've ever decided I won't watch because I can't stand how much everyone seems to jerk off over it.

It might be the best show in the fucking world, but I'll never watch it now.

>It might be the best show in the fucking world, but I'll never watch it now.

that means your a stubborn moron.

Cool. do you need some validation or something?

That's something you grow out of as you get older.

>wasn't entertaining
for your small brain, maybe

So why is the latest season taking so long?
How much effort does it take to make reddit versions of different science fiction stories with a nihilistic angle and "burrrrp, that's because you are stupid morty"?

I don't actually mind it honestly, not great but good for the occasional chuckle.

Oh no, were you exposed to someone's opinion on the internet?! How about a warm blanket and some hot chocolate to calm you down from that obvious trauma?

Nice attempt to blow what I said out of proportion because you got butthurt. There's a certain name for this logical fallacy, I can't remember what it's called, but just remember that you're a faggot

>read opinion
>get annoyed enough to reply
>get confronted
>"Y-you're butthurt!"

Sure showed me user.

Now you're just using your own circular logic based on things that you made up. Not sure if this is a troll attempt or if you really are that dumb

this thread's pretty funny, but seriously why is this show so fucking terrible?

When Futurama was a thing a platform (reddit, twitter) for le quirky nerds to interact with the writers didnt exist

My generation's futurama was futurama.

shut up faggot

I didn't want to watch it because all of my "reddit-core friends" were way too much enthusiastic about it. I gave it a try last week, and it's pretty funny, it has some deep moments, like Bojack Horseman (which I was also avoiding for the same reasons...)

Go and give it a try.

Honestly this
R&M was mostly praised before it went mainstream, now it's a meme to hate because it got popular with normies. It's in the dude-bro getting high cartoon rotation now.

kinda proving his point bub

Don't worry user, he's mentally retarded.

>I liked it before it was cool!

Couldn't really get into it, but I'm not sure why. Maybe Rick's voice acting had something to do with it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLUMBUS LMAO HAHAHA IT'S LIKE PEINS BUT NOT REALLY HOHAHAHAHAHAHAH ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING WEIRD DUDE HAHAHAHAHAHAH BUT ALSO DEPRESSION AND NIHILISM HAHAHAHAHA STILL MOSTLY FUNNY RANDOM STUFF BRO HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAA RUBA-DUB-A-BUBUB HAHA PAPER YEA

Pure redditkino

Futurama was my generation futurama

That's basically the same content Sup Forums finds hillarious.

QED bitch

'tis a good thing to see this show receiving the appreciation it needs!
goes to show the power of science!
mayhaps i ask... when does the narwhal bacon?

futurama + south park

No, Futurama was our generations Futurama.

>This might be the best show ever
You shouldn't worry, it's barely mediocre at its' best.

>IM A BEEBOP AND I LOVE FLEEBOS

el classico

chances are you're a millennial too

this is all beneath you though right

Futurama had more than three seasons before it ended :^)