Came out of the closet properly

>Came out of the closet properly
>Claims he's not going back in
Wow, it only took them 6+ seasons to realize that the closeted Mac gag had gotten old. Maybe we'll actually get some character development again in the next seasons like back in the old days

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/charlie-day-mac-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia/
youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8JKVm28E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>like back in the old days
when did we ever get consistent character development

This is the kind of show where you don't want character development. You want them to star the same pieces of shit that they are.

He'll go right back to denying it when he finds out he didn't get any money from the lottery ticket.

am i the only one who didnt like the whole "gay" act thing? totally almost ruined the character for me. it was only funny in the beginning for a couple jokes here and there and the hot tranny episode

this

You can develop a character and still have them be awful. Awfulness doesn't exist as a still point of time in a vacuum of flanderization.

According to this, Mac's out for good

uproxx.com/tv/charlie-day-mac-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia/

I have to agree with OP, this for the better. The whole "Mac is a closeted gay" thing was wearing thin.

They should've made him come out during the country Mac episode since it would have made him look like a tryhard faggot.

hooray

I watched all of season 11 the other day. The show relies WAY too much on callbacks to older jokes now. It's still pretty good though.

he was so handsome and hot but sadly he got fat ;_;

Why do people pretend that Dee is really ugly?

No its funny.

Perosnally, I loved it. I wanted him to be happy when he came out.

who are pretending? characters on the show or people commenting on the show?

thanks women writers!

It's just a running joke on the show. Kind of the reverse of how Dennis is always treated as the most attractive male of the group, despite every real-life woman I've ever met preferring Charlie Day or Rob McElhenney

>tfw that V ends in her vagina

>Episode was written by Charlie, Rob and Glenn
>Seasons 8 through 10 were quite bad and 11 was complete utter dogshit and it was before the "diversity" hiring happened
>Season 12 has just been mediocre by comparison, hell they even dropped an N bomb
I go on Sup Forums as much as the next guy but I wish you lads would stop pretending that every little thing that happens is somehow the fault of the "diverse writing cast".

It got stale then the exercise bike happened

>Season 1, Episode 1 "The Gang Gets Racist"
Don't act like dropping an "N bomb" is too low

Yeah, at first I just assume he wanted to fuck other dudes but the bike turned it into he wanted to get fucked. Deep

this does not just happen when i watch sunny. every time i watch a scene that makes a closeted-gay joke, my cat looks at me. what does it mean?

I imagine your vagina to be more elaborate than any maze, and more ornate than any Georgia O'Keeffe painting.

new episode was really bad lol

Frank (or rather, the script) specifically shied away from it in The Gang Turns Black and they've been saying "donkey-brained" instead of retarded for the last 4 or 5 seasons. I genuinely thought they were too afraid to do it these days.

>vagina
do you mean my boipussy?

To be fair, Frank saying "Donkey Brained" is way funnier than just saying retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8JKVm28E

I was genuinely surprised to hear Cunt uncensored tonight

Is this life in Trump's America?

Mac coming out was kind of cute desu lads.

You cant censor cunt you need it to belittle women

boring episode.

Not its not about wanting to get fucked, he just wants to push all his muscles to their limits, ALL HIS muscles need to be pushed.

Do you think you are chatting with a Duck?

i agree with this

Because it was sincere

but he's fat not cute (he's still fat isn't he? stop watching when he got fat)

We need to keep cunt around.

I liked the new episode desu. The rest of the season has been mediocre, but this was funny.

He was only fat for one season.

flashback episodes are the worst

The show seems to be heavily against censorship, which is probably why they usually avoid using words that cable networks bleep.
This season they must have been given carte blanche because they're milking it.

Why do you keep saying that, what do you mean by flashback? They had like three flashbacks to the piano-falling event and they weren't very long ones. The majority of the episode was a bottle in the arbitrators office.

>The show relies WAY too much on callbacks to older jokes now
this

Dennis is though, those women just like the others more because Dennis has such a shitty personality.
He's objectively a 5 star man.

lol Mac is gay now?

glad I dropped this shit years ago

>now

>mfw it's a political episode again

I just realized that next week they'll take him to see male strippers. Honestly I'm really glad to see how they handled this.

I'd also like to know why Charlie felt a need to hide the fact that he was smoking with Dee.

So the big reveals were:
>Dee might have or get Parkinson's
>Dennis is going pedo
>Charlie is hanging out with Dee in secret
>Mac finally happily came out
>Frank was there

This is most likely the reason the moved to FXX. It's a "premium channel" under some cable providers so it's gets leniency, like that sex scene Charlie had last season and now uncensored words.

He made a pretty big deal about being anti-smoking in Charlie Goes America On Everyone's Ass, years ago. It's nice that they remember that Charlie is generally anti-tobacco (so would be ashamed to admit he's been smoking)

>>>Charlie is hanging out with Dee in secret
last time they did they fugged (episode about poetry)

they sit to tell a story which happened in past and they show it.
It really sis bad.

>Dennis is going pedo
>20 going on 21 is pedo territory in Clapistan

anything younger than half your age plus seven years is pedo 2bh

>I watched all of season 11 the other day
yeah I ti this yesterday and it becomes unbearable

Also they've fucked and Charlie was paranoid about anyone finding out

>now

literally since season 1

>predicted Charlie and Dee fucking on Sup Forums five or six years ago
>get bullied and called an idiot
>mfw it happened

I'd like to see it happen again desu. I think it would make for a great storyline and whenever Dee and Charlie pair up in an episode it is usually 10/10 (cannibalism episode, working at school episode, online gaming episode, etc.)

Only funny parts of this show are Frank, Dennis, and Charlie. Even then, I'll find myself laughing at the jokes and gags, but I am also incredibly bored and want to stop watching.
Don't know how that's possible. How can you enjoy something but also have a strong aversion to it?

it's in the downfall stage. We're still watching because it used to be good but we're still not quite ready to jettison it yet. But very soon it will peter out.

In the show's defense, it's actually on the rise. This season still hasn't been great but if you compare it to season 11 it's absolute sitcom-kino comparatively

He said he makes deposits before the account has matured to reap the most benefits, grooming underage girls is pretty pedoesque which isn't necessarily pedo, but definitely going pedo.

What is wrong with you people? Season 11 is objectively one of the best seasons of the show ever made. Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs deserves awards

frank looks good

but season 11 had frank falls out the window, mac and dennis move to the suburbs, mcpoyle vs ponderosa, and charlie catches a leprechaun

this season has been fine but not amazing, just like the last few have been. coasting if you will

he was talking about from 18-21 though, so still not pedo by any sense of the word

1 episode doesn't make a season

She's a flippin' bird

>he was talking about from 18-21 though
That is what he said to the lawyers, but deposits he was putting into the unmatured water park account paint a different picture.

>tfw gonna have to wait another year for season 13

you are on /tv man. if people like something then it must be shit.
If it has more then 4 season is shit cuz it changed since season 1, no shit a?

ummmmm, literally the only good episode was the Suburbs, and even then, it wasn't that good

I thought this was a great episode, tbqh. This and Waterpark are the only ones I've liked so far in the season.

I felt kinda sorry for Mac when I saw that bike of his. That looks like it fucking hurt him a lot. At least now he'll be able to take a real dick

>at least now
>now

So are Charlie and Dee still fucking?

What gave you that idea

Has there ever been an implication that he's done it with a dude before? I always figured he just completely deludes himself and never does anything he can't explain. Getting dicked by a dude is pretty hard to explain why it's not gay. I figured the farthest he's gone with anothe guy is probably just some heavy grinding

the tranny

Hi Dennis

Well apart from the tranny having a big fat dick, there is the finale of last season. It's in no way confirmed but those two guys take him into their room to try and "convert" him into being gay. Ten minutes later, he comes out of the closet to the gang (though he later goes back into the closet).

At the very least, somebody got a cheeky handjob in that room

But with the tranny he was actively trying to avoid touching her dick. And the two dudes on the ship might've just done some sexual touches and maybe kissed him because I doubt they could've done anything in just a 5 minutes

in a few seasons she looks kinda hideous. as the shows progressed she's gotten better at styling her hair and wearing make up. But she was pretty gross early on.

I think it's sweet to see him so happily come out, then a few seconds later he' rolling out his bike and that rectum destroyer pops up and Imjist laugh

I don't like Mac being gay.

Makes me feel that if they do anything with it that people will be outraged and think the show is homophobic if Mac is portrayed badly, even if he's bad not because he's gay but because he's an obnoxious ass.

Like I could see Mac turning awfully flamboyant and promiscuous because that's what he thinks gay men are like but that can easily be taken badly. Or him hitting on guys, getting rejected and calling them out cause they'd have to be straight not to want him, but that can also be taken badly

I'd love to answer all of your questions, but there is no time

In the first episode when their bar turned gay, the cousin said something about how he was so glad Mac finally came out.

The waterpark was my least favorite so far tbph. I missed the last few episodes but the mom sitcom one was pretty funny.

I don't think theses kinda of people bother to watch Sunny. I haven't seen that many complains of Charlie saying. "nigger" yet, but I'm sure it's probably because Mac coming out in a positive way is drawing everyone's attention.

I don't really think they'll change his character so much. Mac's dating life has never really been important. He might just not be as interested in Dennis's sex escapades as he used to be.

Is he Bi, though hasn't he been picking off Dennis's sloppy seconds for years?

He's lost his interest in women over the last few seasons. He can't get boners with them anymore, he's 100% gay now

I'd think so, yeah. Depite all of the "I'm gay" shit, it's a bit of an oversimplification. I'm firmly of the opinion that Mac is bisexual leaning towards men. He banged the tranny, which sits on the border. His dad is bisexual too, if Bonnie's accounts are to be believed. Plus it's not exactly as if he hasn't enjoyed banging chicks in the past - just because they turned Mac into a parody of himself doesn't mean that the first 4 or 5 seasons didn't happen, and he clearly enjoyed banging the Christian chick. Remember that older woman fetish he had for a little while?

There's more to Mac than meets the eye. It'd disappoint me if they just left his sexuality as gay from here on out.

Maybe he will have to choose between Artemis or Rickety Cricket at some point and come out as Bi.

He hasn't"t been showing interest in women as of late though

Personally, I think he'll end up with Rex. He has his ideal body type and is clearly attracted to him, plus Rex is dumb too and remember "Rex is a quality lay"

I wonder what'll happen to Mac religious views. The main reason he didn't want to come out was because he was very religious, makes this time feel slightly off because he just completely disregarded it

I figured he would track down his avatar.

>Implying Mac wasn't closeted gay since the first episode

Why do people bitch and moan like this wasn't planned from the start? It was a tad more subtle than LOL DENNIS IS SERIAL KILLER, but it didn't spring on us.

Also
>wanting character development in IASIP
You're watching it wrong.