What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09TySF0FN6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was butthurt he wasn't the one in charge of the Enterprise

his name says it all "Jelly"-co, he even makes a remark about how "it could have been his ship"

All things considered he did save Picard. He got the job done.

His mission wasn't to be liked by snowflakes with fragile egos. He carried out his orders successful. No problem.

Perpetual stick up his ass because of Axel Foley's antics.

He wanted results.

Kek

TNG STREAM at ankhstream.net

click on the GUEST 2 tab at the top to get to the right channel unless you wana watch meme and morty

inb4 all the enlisted morons praise how awesome and decisive he was

What the fuck was her problem?

Holy shit, it's Dick Jones

best capin, that was her problem

poorly written, but in my headcanon its simply because shes a woman

holy shit its the warden

Kirk > Pike > Janeway > Picard > Sisko > Archer

>Sisko>Archer

holy shit its red foreman

You're probably right. I haven't seen Enterprise in forever.

>What the fuck was his problem?
he didn't like fish tanks

this
Sisko would have been thrown in prison if he wasn't black

that's why he had to remember everyone about MUH BLACKS every 5 episodes

He was still sore about Quaid and Robocop.

Of all the Star Trek Captains he was the most similar to a ship CO.

remember when he and dukat chased arnie through mars?

Maybe in the 20th century, but not a Starfleet captain. He was nearly as unhinged as Matt Decker, and nobody ate Jellico's crew.

forgot pic

So Dukat really did do something wrong...

He's just redpilled on the Cardassian menace

I didn't know dick jones was in star trek

way to run out of bricks poorfag..

the enterprise crew was soft

He was a genius and did nothing wrong.

Found the latrine scrubber

F I N E
W
I
N
E

I miss her fake tits

MILKIES MILKIES ENSIGN WANT MILKIES

C'est magnifique!

That's part of what was great about this story. We identify with Riker because Jellico is a prick, but at the same time Riker is an insubordinate idiot not to carry out his orders.

If Jellico hadn't acted so flippantly about Picard's survival on the secret mission, it'd be entirely one-sided that Riker was in the wrong.

Number One did his job offering different opinions.
Jellico just wanted a yes man and that's why he preferred Data instead

It's well and good to offer a differing opinion.

Riker went beyond that by not actually doing what the captain commanded because he disagreed with it. You express your concerns, if he doesn't change his mind, you do it when it's just a change in shifts, etc.

Good night /trek/ I love you.

Nope.

Why couldn't Voyager be all like Year of Hell instead of spamming and fan-fictioning the Borg?

>it's just a glitch in the holodeck
>you call this a GLITCH?!

>perfect, my ass! you pop your memory cap before we can activate you. Riker goes hog-wild screwing up everything that I spent a year planning. frankly... I'm amazed it worked!

>i'm cashing you out, Picard.

>we practically are the military

>suit yourself, Picard... but the new warship begins construction in two months. that's two million workers living in trailers. that means drugs, gambling, prostitution, Earl Grey tea flowing - virgin territory for the man who knows how to open up new markets in Starfleet. one man could control it all, Picard...

10/10

Problem?
>It's our duty to reclaim those data modules because if we don't... this entire sector might look like Starfleet my tomorrow morning!
>They might have destroyed the Borg and vowed to wipe our galaxy clean.. but as Stafleet officers it is our job to protect the life of a wounded creature. Even if that creature has triple helix murder DNA that could wipeout an entire species.
>Ocampa? I barely KNOW huh'! *cackles in women's cigarette*
I don't see a problem at all, cadet.

Nite, sexy

>Picard wants to start the reactor!
>Mr. Cohaagen, I
>YOU'LL SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, MUTANT, OR YOU'LL BE BREATHING IN YOUR LUNCH!

>can't even put sticker right side up
JUST

Long arm syndrome.

It felt so good when he told Troi to wear uniform

An incredibly unprofessional first officer who kept complaining.

>it's an omnipotent alien episode

jellico was a better captain than picard

riker was a bitchboi about being expected to follow orders and operate with military efficiency

he is probably the GOAT trek captain.

She's probly an amazing fuck for her age though.

His crew's inability to get it done.

>it's a "ranking officer who isn't a member of the enterprise crew is a huge asshole" episode
Why were Picard's crew all such special snowflakes?

lel

Just more cliche audience pandering, like wesley.
>This week on star trek how to deal with those mean bullies in school

that's literally what happens in every Star Trek tho

the only nice guy I can remember was the admiral guy in TOS in the The Menagerie and he was a psychic projection for half of it

even in Voy the only other federation guy they encounter is a space criminal

He just wanted Hauser back

I got to meet her at a convention. I had her all to myself for 10 minutes due to an early bird ticket and nobody being around her. She's a local girl from my area so we got along just swell. Nice tits BTW.

>come to the thread expecting the usual /trek/ memes
>it's full of Ronny Cox references

It's hilarious because it's not just a one-off, she wears it for the rest of the series lol.

But nooooooooo, he had to be Quaid

Everybody always claims that he's a hard-ass bastard but I remember his scene with Geordi in the shuttlecraft was pretty bro when they joked about Titan's Turn

Didn't get home in time for cornflakes.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

>watching total recall a few years back
>remembered the line about cornflakes
>just finished the scenes at the beginning of the movie with Sharon Stone
>when Arnie smacks her down, a bowl of corn flakes spilled on the floor
>mfw

He didn't become the no-nonsense captain of the new Star Trek series, Deep Space Nine.

I liked that he made Troi wear an actual uniform.

Why is she allowed to wear those ugly dresses, anyway? Does tight clothing inhibit her Betazed abilities or whatever?

cause gene wants TITS and gene GETS TITS

she was a counselor
having those dresses put people more at ease to speak with her

He's too far up his god fearing ass to trust the judgement of the SGC.

Nothing, all the problems were up with Riker who just wouldn't follow orders but basically needed to be hand-walked through like some first year cadet.

Increased sexual attraction to your counselor is a terrible idea for everybody.

Fuckin Gene

Underrated post

bullshit it worked fine for the only real person with a mental problem. barclay.

>local girl
>from my area

She was born in Tottenham and still supports Spurs, mate. She's a Brit.

This. He was in the right at all times and somehow to try and make him look like a bad guy the writers made all the officers act like retards.

He was very patient with these officers not following orders and undermining his command. This wasn't a pleasure cruise, a lot of lives were at stake and the real threat of further war. Riker was unprofessional, troi knows full well she should be in uniform only geordie really acted as he should, he followed orders to the best of his ability and did not try and tell his commanding officer his job.

youtube.com/watch?v=09TySF0FN6Y

he was an asshole expecting everyone to follow his orders without him giving any specification or reason

oh and data i guess.

typical 21st century primitive mentality. someone post the webm of deanna in her see thru nightie with the guy in her quarters.

no it's quite normal. it's only a terrible idea when she's this ugly.

Who was the genius that decided to make episode 2 and 3 of Voyager both about separate paradoxes that the Voyager crew create?

Rick Berman.

This blew my mind....

It's actually foreshadowing
>Hello Delta quadrant, here we are. And we are here to stay and to fuck this quadrant up beyond recognition

Kirk would have had Riker strung up by a dickpole if he pulled that shit on his watch. If anything, Dick Jones was soft on him.

McCoy constantly questions and argues with Kirk and he is fine with that

Yes, but that's because they are friends, because McCoy is the more emotional leg of the Holy Trinity that always goes for the humane and moral choice and because he is never a dick. Riker crossed the line.

>Delta Quadrant, I am genocide