Binging from the beginning

Binging from the beginning.

Not bad, quite competent.

2x05 suddenly it's gay pirate story.

Wtf, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepirateempire.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/gay-marriage-among-pirates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anne bonney is also a dyke, the liberal that wrote the series essentially messed with all of the characters from treasure island and made his oc's donut steel level bs.

The character was always bi it just wasn't relevant till halfway through season 2.

Would you rather everything with gay characters be entirely about the fact they're shitstabbers or a story where a character is bi but you don't find out until season 2 because that's not what what the show is about?

>Island full of degenerates
>not expecting gay pirates
What.

pirate life isn't exactly known to be a gay friendly environment historically

Having neiher one is always an option.

It's not a gay pirate story it's a story that has a gay pirate in it. It's still about the gold, the future of Nassau, and John Silver.

It's one episode that is easily forgotten, it never comes up again.

you just wait until MUH CLOCK

but sit through it, the finale is godly

>pirate life isn't exactly known to be a gay friendly environment historically
Fuck off
thepirateempire.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/gay-marriage-among-pirates.html
Pirates utterly rejected societal norms like prejudices over sexuality, race, class, etc. There was probably no better place to be a gay man in the 17th/18th century than as a pirate

>Main character is masculine and badass
>Find out he's gay, the reason he was fucked over by the crown, when it was frowned upon
>He continues to be himself and isn't a flamboyant lady man and doesn't try to kiss all the boys
Gay character done right FOR ONCE.

Because kikes ruin everything and they hate you.

I only watch because of Flint and Silver. I skip all the scenes with that Caribbean accented bitch.

him being a faggot changes literally nothing

>pirateempire.blogspot

They cut back on the female nudity which is a shame.

jews probably

It never added anything to the show and every scene that had pointless tits could safely ignored. Fuck you, you're thirsty and pathetic

Well, at least being gay plays a role in the story. It's better than "Hey, I'm gay." and then adds nothing to the story

I wish they cut out all the needless sexual garbage.

Keep going once they drop the gay angle season 2 has one hell of a fucking ending.

This is basically how the first 3 series went

I was under the impression he was bisexual not gay. I thought they were in a MMF relationship.

>they were organzed enough to choose captains un democratic ways
>must be full degeneracy supporters

thats just XXI. centurian pc lbgt agenda like the others nowadays

maybe bc he was just gayraped/seduced once, 10 years ago for a couple of months

thats so silly. even the sex scenes aren't fully fan service in this show, always had power play and scheming purposes. skipping anything ruins the whole thing

season 1 was never bad

this

>pirate life isn't exactly known to be a gay friendly environment historically
>people who here dont know any history except for the politically correct bullshit they were taught in school

>an edgy quote meant for just to insult the state of the Royal Navy
>legit argument

I HATE ENGLAND BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE GAY SEX! GIB NASSAU NOW!

Flint a shit

>blogspot
You do realise most pirates were privateers and ex royal navy sailors that still followed a code of conduct that was present on R.N ships? Sex was forbidden on ships, so sailors would fuck fish they caught.

>fucking gay marriage allowed
Utter bullshit, most of these sailors grew up in an era where homosexuality was utterly despised by everyone. The only homosex you'd see happening with pirates is repressed rape or sexual frustration and if that happened they would be executed for it.