Who's gonna play them in the inevitable biopic?

Who's gonna play them in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=gkiQS1_VpjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf

guy is giving me a michael C hall/dexter vibe

woman is definitely rose byrne

The story of how her teen anus survived him, read all about it..on inside.

hehe

ask Jake

Wait... what?

social media was a mistake

jesus fucking christ I dont know whether to laugh or kill myself

I, what? Why would you let him go free...

Because it was only "rape" in the loosest sense of the term.

Woody Allen and his wife

please let it turn out like pic related where it back fires for the girl

"""""""""""" rape """""""""""""""""""""' is when a girl decide she feels too much of a slut

Idris Elba and Ruth Bader?

Sex matters to women because it gives them pleasure (women are build for pleasure) and can be the beginning of a good relation with a provider.many men fail to understand that prostitution when the woman chooses her lovers is not called prostitution but dating. And when she chooses to be fucked by a man who is not to her standards, it is called rape.

Why? Is she mentally ill?

"Rape" is okay if a attractive man fucks me

Why did Chad even agree to that? He just fucked his social life over for this bitch's vanity project.

>Idris Elba and Ruth Bader?
kek

A guy that looks like that, former 'bad' boy turned redemption story?

This wouldn't even put a dent into pussy he will get after.

I always wonder if anons who post stuff like this have abusive mothers or something.

>Get drunk and fuck at a party
>"you raped me, I was too drunk to consent!"
>"If you don't help me tell the story about how brave I am, I'll turn you in to the police!"

that doesnt make sense man, if youre presenting him on a fuckign stage about how he raped you then every fuckign person in the audience would want to lynch you

he had better chances getting away with murder

At least she's not Anthony Burch?

Once you get prosecuted for rape, it's legit.
With performance art like this, you can always say it was fake. All he has to do is say he learned his lesson and get "forgiven" by her on stage to avoid criticism.

>rape survivor
>survivor
How many even die of rape?

>rape survivor

what?

Are all ted talks this fucking lame? Every fucking word feels unnatural.

Everyone survives rape. That's kinda the trade off for being fucked against your will.

It was only rape in the sense that she regretted it a few days later when he ditched her.

Guess it's just one of those phrases?

except people who are raped to death.

ATTENTION, CONFIRM MY WORTH WITH YOUR SYMPATHY.

Apparently she was passed out drunk long enough for him to drive her to his home and fuck her for two hours. You'd have to be either on the verge of deatg unconscious, or lying.

All you fucking morons bitching about whether this was rape or not are completely missing the point, which is that even hardcore feminist women will let attractive guys fuck them in the ass against their will. If you're an average looking dude, let alone ugly, you're not even human, and should never be allowed to even think about sex

I always hated this reasoning.

If you are both drunk, then why can't you both EQUALLY make a bad decision?

If you profess equality, why not make it completely equal? I am in no way insinuating that date-rape via intoxication doesn't happen, but by their logic if enough alcohol is imbibed for the woman to be legal drunk (which is not enough to completely lose one's ability to reason), the man should go to jail because he is equally if not more intoxicated?

Woman complain of double-standards all the time and yet when they create ones that LITERALLY CAN SEND YOU TO JAIL, it's completely fine.

Is that actually on the show?

MOST people view men in general as creeps. If you're getting drunk with a girl you clearly have the sole goal of RAPING her. Men are predators. Also penises are invasive. That is the normie logic. Fuck wanting a good time without crippling anxiety.

So I'm going to be a wizard forever?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This pretty much sums up retarded cunts to a T

The biggest redpill I could ever get was how different women treated me after I went from shut-in gamer to Chad-lite. I knew I was going to be able to get a gf but I had no idea how fucking black and white they see the world.

Same shirt that dexter uses.

The literal only thing that happened here was a business plan.

>make up some stupid rape story
>travel and give talks for $$
>maybe release a book

Modern libs, feminists, sjws or whatever you want to call em are really this easily exploited

>I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ Five with the Brave New World expansion

You really doubt Ice-T says this shit on a show produced by a guy named Speed Weed?

The hilarious irony is that most college-aged women have been so brainwashed by this line of thinking that EVERYTHING is rape, and it is paraded around college campuses so much, that men are actually more reluctant to approach them as a result.

And this pisses them off because 90% of relationships are initiated by men and they still want them to be initiated by men, but don't realize that crying rape will make men more uneasy to approach them.

And then they have the gall to complain about why they aren't being approached.

This one takes the piss out of the whole thing youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Are these what I think they are?

Kek, people nowadays. Wtf.

Womens suffrage was the biggest mistake of the modern era

Not really, I just like Gyro.....a lot.

>Bitch unintentionally baits him into fucking other women just to flip the script, backpedal, and retract her decision to open their relationship and make him out to be an unfaithful douche per her friend's advice
If you're going to have an open relationship, why start one in the first place? There is literally no point in doing this unless you have a cuck fetish, you don't get jealous easily, or you don't actually love the person you're with

>Everyone survives rape

Not that poor woman who got gang raped on a bus in India.

I actually had to find and watch some of this video just to see how bullshit the story was, cause obviously it's bullshit.

Turns out it seems to be a case of boyfriend and girlfriend getting drunk on prom night and fucking afterwards. Guessing a bunch of blogs and shit convinced him he had """raped""" her cause they were drunk. Obviously that's not how they tell it, but that seems to be the case.

Lots of glaring flaws in their story, but i think one of the biggest is she said he """raped""" her for 2 hours. That's no rape, that's a sex session. If a guy was raping a girl just to get his rocks off he would just cum within a few minutes and be done.

>MOST people view men in general as creeps

Can you argue otherwise after spending more than a day on Sup Forums?

Browns actually rape women. White men just get drunk and act bold. This blonde bitch doesn't know rape until she's been cornered by Pakis.

too much time in the echo chamber

>rape to get your rocks off
sweet child, that's just sex, I think the current psychology meme about rape is that it's about power or violence, no point/not worth the risk really raping someone just to get off
the logical solution is to listen to powerviolence
youtube.com/watch?v=gkiQS1_VpjY

also think of this
>woman and man join the 1000 mile club while drunk
>they're arrested by air marshals afterwards
>both convicted for whatever the fuck that's considered
?? she was raped, cause she was drunk, why did she get charged ??

In third world shitholes kids rape each other as a prank. Not like "Chris put his balls on Tim's face and took a picture of it while he was passed out" but more like "Ahmir lost the ballgame and decided to get back at Urugur by grabbing Hek and Texkzqotl and raping him and his sister" kind of rape.

Rape on suicide watch?

wtf i hate rape now

Well fuck I guess I was raped.

>be me
>chick you found on dating site is super nice and easy to talk to
>decide to go on irl date
>pick her up at her place
>mfw she's a land whale
>not really into that but you're too nice to just turn around and leave
>take her out to eat
>really hit it off, talking like old friends instantly and laughing ang having good time
>she suggests going to a bar close by
>end up having even better convo at the bar
>few beers down starting to get drunk
>she gets flirty
>she starts leaning against you talking in your ear
>tells you about her vibrator
>grabs your crotch and says lets go back to her place
>alrightythen.jpeg
>get back to her place, now less drunk than before
>shes making out with you and wanting to take you to her bed room to fuck
>convince her to chill instead and watch some sherlock cuz you've been itching to see new series plus you dont want to fuck a cow
>while watching she brings more drinks
>youre now pretty drunk
>she gets frisky again keeps saying shes horny and wants to fuck
>na lets just keep watching sherlock
>she keeps insisting grabbing your crotch and rubbing your cock through your pants
>tell her you dont want to fuck on first date because you dont want her to be thought of as a whore (it was a lot more nicley put than that)
>she says your chivalry just makes her hotter
>few more drinks, now drunk as fuck
>she gets naked and lays on you demanding you fuck her
>you keep protesting but shes not giving in
>finally you say 'fine' strip down and shiggidy her diggidy

So, i guess I'm a rape survivor guys. Arent i brave?

>This is unironically my fetish

Also this isn't rape. The girl was extremely desperate and her over confidence from your dinner date forced her to not abandon ship so easily. Saying "fine" is good enough consent for a slutty whale

If the roles were reversed though I'd be pervy rapist who rapes drunk girls after they've said no multuple times.

>n-no, lets watch sherlock instead of fucking

EL OH EL

Cunts are cunts, recognize them as lesser creatures with double standards and move on.

>Texkzqotl
Is that name Aztec or Lovecraftian? Props to Ahmir if the latter.

been there and yeah this is clearly what constitutes rape these days

fuck she was so fucking disgusting

well i mean we are saying she's a disgusting desperate waste of oxygen landwhale

not a rapist but still

Mfw the courts claim i raped her because she was a land whale and so desperste she literally could not say no to anything and thats not actually consent.

>hardcore feminist women will let attractive guys fuck them in the ass against their will.

yes its true

Josie is a fucking bitch.

>woman is definitely rose byrne
Really? First glance I would have said Emily Blunt.

Can you really blame people for not wanting to leave a witness? Also some people go overboard with asphyxiation.

>ITT: people who haven't read the article
>that they were in a relationship
>and both were drunk
>somehow considered rape
theres the joke OP was hoping you idiots would realise