Why does German sound so much better than North Germanic languages?

Why does German sound so much better than North Germanic languages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhcbTpoWKjs
youtube.com/watch?v=wKqRSSIemD8
youtube.com/watch?v=z7IklYjdz0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ljnKaz0pWiU
youtube.com/watch?v=3lmjIppbVtA&t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's not true

but it is

Because Scandinavians are effeminate. Vikings didn't sound like fags to the same extent as their pathetic descendants.

Halt die maul ferfluchte Deutschschwanzlutscher!
Shwedische sprache ist besser als D*utsch "sprache"

Standard german is an artificial language that comes from literature, Scandinavian languages are just the respective local dialects of a non-codified unitary language.

German is just a cucked version of Swedish desu famalam

Wait, what?

Do some people think like this?

*dein *Maul *verfluchter *deutscher Schwanzlutscher *die schwedische Sprache ist besser als die d(*)utsche Sprache

Danke schön, Kamerad. Ich hasse nicht deutschen, wirklich. Ich könnte deutsch zu sprache ungeför 10 jahre zuruck. Aber nu habe ich totalt vergessen deutsch, tut mir leid.

Ich bin Türke :)

That super purified version of icelandic is pretty sick, not old norse ala Crawford, but the linguistic purism version of icelandic. Nynork is better then bookmal. Gutnish is better than swedish and danish

svenska taalande allihuuppande
>captcha: calle imigrantes

Vikings went abroad and stayed there, Swedes don't descend from them but the cowards who were left behind.

>"I judge languages by how they sound"

Ikibey? Bist das du?

Ich sagte Türke, nicht Grieche

You're only angry cause your language sounds like they're choking on a cock even though thats the swedes job

I can't take that statement seriously coming from someone whose native language is english, it's literally the ugliest language in the world.

Why protogermanic sounds better than any other germanic language?
youtube.com/watch?v=AhcbTpoWKjs

das war nicht ich, aber trotzdem danke

swedish and norwegian sounds pretty gay desu danish sounds like dutch.
icelandic is ok

>Why does German sound so much better than North Germanic languages?
Germans are alphas and Swedes are bitch boys.

Danish is literally German

As someone who speaks both Swedish and Icelandic I just want to say that Nordic languages are superior to other languages

Finnish sounds like autism in a jar

Norwegian is beautiful and cheerful

Danish can be pretty nice especially when sung

Cutest Germanic Language = Norwegian
Ugliest Germanic Language = Dutch

youtube.com/watch?v=wKqRSSIemD8

>native
hijo de puta.

I wish the french didn't fuck over Anglo so it would sound like German or Dutch.

I think that is a highly unconventional opinion.

German language poetry is pretty much the greatest though (with exception of a few personal norwegian favorites), so I guess there is something there.

DEFINE NORWEGIAN

BÖG
ANAL
SEX

Kanker

BEGÅ SJÄLVMORD JÄVLA BÖG

BÖGANALSEX

Om du gillar turas om, visst.

disgusting language desu

>ctrl + f faroese
>no results

færosk er smukt min ven

how does faroese sound? post vocaroo

Are you a qt twinky boi?

>that flag
>that post

youtube.com/watch?v=z7IklYjdz0E

sounds better than norwegian here

WOW hon var så jävla snygg

i heard that icelandic has a similar orthography to old norse but sounds different, while faroese is spelled different from old norse but sounds closer to it

is this true

only ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=ljnKaz0pWiU

Ni låter helt "okej"

faroese orthography is based on old norse/icelandic orthography. Spelling is similar, but faroese isn't phonological. Sounds nothing like it's written.

icelandic is probably closer to old norse, since when most say old norse, they actually mean old icelandic, from the sagas. Which modern icelandic is a direct descendant from. While faroese already had become its own thing, when they were written. e.g. lost the thorn and ð sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lmjIppbVtA&t=1m10s

This is just a guy imitating the general dialects around the Norwegian coast, but it'll give you a real taste of Norwegian, rather than the shitty Eastern dialects.