CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-_YqOpI1-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Rras2Og_IZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things are all going according to plan for NASCAR to take its rightful place as America's favorite sport.

Baseball*

Hockey*

*Golf

Curling*

Cricket*

Sweet shitpost m8

How the fuck do they even measure ratings? Random trailer trash hicks in tbe midwest probably get Nielson boxes. Never known anyone in my life to have one

Personally I've stopped watching the NFL because they're disrespecting our soldiers.

>being this moronic
Republican voters and their president disrespect soldiers more than anyone

*Disc golf

>responding to that post

THIS IS MY LAST NIGBALL

most people stopped watching because trump complained

Rascal racing*

Driving isn't a sport.

y-yes, I, too, stopped watching this otherwise very exciting commer....I mean sport, because they disrespected your soldiers

my favorite team, the jefferson ladybugs, will have to do without my support in the future!

Turns out people who voted for Trump really are retards.

because we millennials see the light. Fuck the NFL and get the FUCK off my tv

>you now realize that this was the perfect time for soccer to take off in the USA, but now MLS has caused the USA to fail to qualify for the world cup

Speak for yourself, faggino

BASEBALL WAS ALWAYS AMERICA'S SPORT

Niggerkneel is only fun to watch the concussions and severe brain damage that will plague these athletes health until they die a premature death

My Little Soccer is also a problem, but it doesn't help that >we have shit players who keep getting called up.

Umm, sweetie, the MLB is booming again. Nobody cares about Nascar. Though I've recently come to appreciate , too.

There's no intriguing, dominant teams this year.

>nielsen ratings

is it still 1957? no wonder their figures are dropping.

I'm fine with this, Baseball and Basketball are the only good american sports.

>hue subhuman
>Apehoop
Checks out

>trump supporter still supporting the national kneel league
fake news

They look at stadium pics

Do people actually still watch Niggerkneel?

I stopped watching because I don't want a bunch of privileged colored people complaining about niggers killing each other but say that the police are doing it

>tfw I live in the same town Neilson is based from

>media still pushing the narrative that it's all about muh protests

not saying it plays no part in a place as needlessly zealous about what other people think as America, but let's get an important point straight

the product sucks. it's boring.
nobody wants to watch 5 minutes of commercials for every 2 minutes of game action, with constant timeouts, and awful refereeing.
it's even worse watching it live, hence the attendance slump.
and, if you do wanna watch, you can do it for free online.

liberal ESPN and SI tell me the protest has nothing to do with it

I could give a fuck about the troops, they fight to defend our freedom of speech and assembly. It's just a shitty sport that got ruined by refs and roger goodell and everyone else and now I have to watch some sort of MLK wannabe bullshit, hell nah

>Roger spends years trying to put a team in fucking London
>fails to relocate US teams well (see LA)
>CTE taking over
>games are now political protests
JUST

as nig nogs they get real worked up and even frequently kill one another over a red/yellow/blue shirt or bandana. so the concept of people taking pride in a flag shouldn't be completely foreign to them. you know what im saying? like if I go into your hood wearing a red t shirt that means im disrespecting the niggers in the hood(?)

so if they can outright kill each other over their flags, then whitey should at least be able to not buy tickets to this unprecedented mainstreaming of delusion after they be disrespecting ours n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=5-_YqOpI1-c

only semen slurping boomers watch the nfl

why havent the UK ratings bailed out the league?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you have cable tv, that network knows the exact count of tv's watching each program

>American blacks are the richest people of African descent on the planet
>Le boo hoo this country is meany

so people aren't viewing it unfavorably during the summer period when they're not kneeling during the anthem

They were but at the same time it took off the "muh football" goggles and they really looked at the NFL objectively and realized it sucks cock.

I'm sure some ppl aren't watching cuz of muh flag, but I would bet the majority who have turned off since protests turned off cuz they're tired of politics. It's in every part of our lives now...ppl need outlets.

>be black
>do poorly in black majority school and black minority school

>be asian
>succeed in any school in the country urban and rural

weird

after trump said something about it is when the kneeling shit really got out of hand and they all started doing it

so the timelines definitely fit, but it wasnt just because of muh trump, it was because the whole teams were getting involved. the whole steelers team stayed in the locker room that next week and people all across the city were buring their jerseys or whatever else they had in their houses

it's not weird it's called assimilation and blacks/central americans seem to have a lot of trouble understanding it.

KneelFL BTFO

having that level of control over peoples opinions would be neat

It's called not being a retard

what happens once the game is finally over and the Asian/White Global Coalition forms

This is what "they" wanted

>sports dividing the nation even further

bennett looks like such a retard. why would they use him on the cover? no one in their right mind is going to look at that guy and think "now thats someone i can really get behind." he looks like he crawled out of a fucking dumpster

Jesus Christ. Imagine being so dumb you literally can't form your own opinions.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>i..it's because of those uppity niggers
the nfl has been and will continue to die because people aren't interested in supporting a league that tried to deny evidence that players were literally dying because of the sport

>This is what cuckolds actually believe

even the players hated this magazine cover

1. Games are being rigged. (non reviewable game changing penalties)
2. CTE scandal
3. Kneeling
4. Seasons are being rigged. (super secret formula for draft picks being given out and weird ass schedules, weird suspensions, certain players being protected)

factor all those in and you get why it's dying.

>the nfl is dying because of trump
>this is what Sup Forumstards ACTUALLY think

Imagine being so dumb you can't read a graph and realize the switch occurred as the football season started.

Imo fantasy football was the only thing keeping the NFL going for the past 10 years.

Now that pretty much every other sport has adapted it well people would rather play fantasy sports they actually enjoy.

>Everything I dont like is Sup Forums
>muh Trump

Did you know that in 1969 500 black activists marched on NASA on the eve of the Apollo 11 launch? They demanded that the US stop its "white imperialism" of the space race and instead spend that money on human costs within their community. Sound familiar? That was almost 50 years ago. Nigs are universally despised for a multitude of pretty good reasons whether you like it or not.

In the information age the media can only craft the message so much. And regular people can only stomach so much delusion. It is what it is

Do you leave the basement often? Have you ever said that out loud in person?

No, it's chan banter. Calm down baby

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Rras2Og_IZ4

When will they learn?

This. I'm tired of famous wealthy respected people complaining about an issue that's not even true. And now these assholes are trying to force the NFL to give kapernick a job. It just makes me sick.

why is aaron rodgers up there?

They had to get the gay representation

This whole "black people have it so bad they re treated so poorly" is just a new thing that came out of nowhere. I grew up in a pretty white trash country area in my elementary school most popular kid a black guy. Get to middle school most popular kid a black guy. Get to high school same thing. Not once did I ever see anyone treat them bad or call them niggers. We treated them like normal people no racism at all. But the media swears all blacks are treated like shit and everyone hates them. As of a few years ago.

people change after high school, kid. everyone follows their stereotype. the honkies go to college and get a boring job, the spics have 9 kids and install the honky's central air conditioning, and the niggers deal cocaine and rob liquor stores.

nascar basically killed itself when that one guy won like 7 straight years.

No it's because of niggers lol nobody gives a shit about their health, that's part of the reason they get paid 7/8 figures. If you castrate the sport to the point where that's not a three it's unbearably unwatchable and they need to get paid about $50k/year.

White people are tired of niggers shit get that through your head.

>My Little Soccer is also a problem
Soccer can't be popular in a country without a World Cup team

But the protests didn't really start until this year. How can people attribute the decline to the protests?

you do realize your single individual story doesn't mean shit, rite? jesus.

At the beginning it wasn't about the protests, it was about the HUGE coverage it received. Most people don't want politics in their sports.

I continue to be amazed that somehow the liberals ended up with football in the culture wars

The very singing of the anthem is political

legit no one gave a shit until Trump started running his mouth

these """people""" are like putty in his tiny hands lmfao

Most of these stories of someone drawing a swastika or spray painting nigger or whatever else are turning out to be false flags by blacks themselves

They are literally the only ones holding themselves back at this point

>hurr durr our communities are 3rd world war zones but we need to focus on the police committing 1/30th of the fatalities

Ratings were already in steep decline long before this. Even the OP tweet reveals this.

it's almost as if the protests have npthing to do with it and the sport is going to shit on its own...

Hasn't sports and television in general been dropping in the ratings for years now? It's like Trump is taking credit for the rise in hentai games on Steam, it's already been happening for years.

i dont care that players are protesting, I care that the networks broadcasting the games are talking about who protested instead of talking about the actual game

These threads always devolve into people whining about Trump for some reason

and stupid bitch sideline reporter talking about some player irish dancing doesn't help either

>TFW always streaming

In the effort to make the game more "passing" friendly they made the game LESS competitive. See they made the effect a great QB has on the game even greater. The NFL since the league started to legislate to make it more pass happy has made the league one of haves and have nots. Either you have a top 5-10 QB or you don't. and if you don't, don't even think about making the playoffs, let alone winning a superbowl.

The result is there is now a nearly perpetual underclass of NFL teams similar to that exists in MLB, who basically serve as incubators for FA talent for other NFL teams who will perpetually exist in a mediocre haze of 5-11 to 9-7, maybe sometimes squeezing into the playoffs, maybe not, depending on all the talent they have on their squad.

Of course none of that talent wants to stay beyond their rookie contracts unless the team massively overpays for them, because they know they have no chance to ever win as long as the team lacks a QB too, and would rather play with Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady, even if it means taking less.

See before this happened, teams could win the superbowl with world class defense and a running game. Neither of those things will get a team to the playoffs let alone a superbowl these days (yes, a world class defense and running game CAN get a Superbowl victory, but I guarantee that the QB is a top 10 QB as well, unless the defense/running game was historically great; those are the exceptions, and they're few and very far between)

There aren't enough top level talent at the QB spot to feed 30+ teams. And by maximizing the QB's effectiveness you pretty much have made a lie out of the NFL's much quoted "it" could be your team's year this year. For Bills, Fins, Jets, Titans, Jags, Bears, Lions, Vikings, Browns, Bengals, Redskins, Bucs, 49ers, Cardinals, Broncos fans there will be no superbowl until they get a top 10 QB.

good.Ive just been watching games online by myself before bed instead of live. no commercials. no ratings for those nigger loving jews. hits them in the wallets. super comfy to fall asleep to sports broadcasting.

hope they ban and exclude every player that took a knee during this year. kick them the fuck out and then see how deep their principles go when there is actual consequences to being lying niggers.
>an all mormon league populated by whites and samoans is left after the purge
thy will be done

(cont)

I think fans in vast swaths of the country are starting to realize their teams have no chance until they land a manning or brady.

It can kill interest in the game pretty quickly when your team can spend decades on the outside looking in.

>sports will finally start dying and players/executives will be paid reasonable salaries
What a wonderful age we are entering.

>Hurrr durrr privleged so deh cauhnt have opinion
t. retard

also this. I completely agree and subscribe to this sentiment.

I've stopped watching. Picked up niggerhoop instead.

>Jr retiring
>Toyotas Dominating
>Top teams struggling to find sponsorship
I don't think so, bro.