What are the best terrorist movies?

What are the best terrorist movies?

I've already seen Battle of Algiers and Che

That's what the terrorists want, they want the world to hate Muslims, it makes it easier to create fanatical Muslims.

Die Hard.

According to that logic then why do they constantly talk about how shitty white people are? Aren't they creating more nazis?

Night Moves is a great movie about terrorism,

Four Lions

5 Broken Cameras is about Arabs throwing shit at Israeli soldiers then crying when they get btfio

Four Lions is a great terrorist comedy.

Terry Gilliam's Brazil

Pretty much yeah, just look at Sup Forums.

That fuck faced sand nigger needs to shut the fuck up.

>Battle of Algiers
The only good one, and the only one that approaches realism. There are a few others that address it that are okay, but all propaganda for one side or the other.

This tbqh
>rubber dingy rapids bro

>Sup Forums
>White people
Lol. The Turk Munich shooter was from Sup Forums.

This literially makes no sense, so should we just be quiet and scared of the terrorism that already exits? Scared to comment on it? What is she implying

Pic related. Based Chuck btfo's a bunch of camelfuckers.

I worked overseas for Halliburton for a bit.
I'm being completely serious here: Every stupid image macro with a picture of a pig fucking Muhammad or quote from some talking head about how all Muslims eat babies gets blown up to 16"x20" and stuck on the side of a building along with a phone number.
We largely make their propaganda for them.

So true

Remember if you kill your enemy he wins.

>implying people care

Kill'm all. Let their god sort it out.

Give her a break you shitlord she only has half a brain.

>I worked overseas for Halliburton for a bit.

Sure man, sure. tell us about your confirmed kills next ok bud

>fanatical muslims

yeah, the ones that pray 5 times a day reading passages of a violent book are "moderate", sure thing

muslims need to be exterminated and muslim apologists need to go with them

Terrorists want the world to be Muslim, whether through fear based conversion or the killing of Kafir.
Clinton and Malala are advocating for the former.

>muslims blow people up
>all muslims are evil terrorists
>christians/jews blow people up
>NOT MY FAITH DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND MY ABRAHAMIC RELIGION THAT'S MORE OR LESS THE SAME AS THOSE OTHER PEOPLE I HATE SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Religions is stupid and you're all stupid for making such a big fucking deal out of it.

>lol if you condemn our warmongering, sexist, racist, intolerant, outdated religion that already radicalizes into terrorism regularly we're just going to do it even more lmao!
The day we eradicate Muslims and punish Muslim converts like they punish apostates is the day that humanity enters a new age of prosperity.

That sounds like a threat.

All Muslims and even worse Muslim apologists need to purged from this planet.

Yes they want a big showdown in some city in northern Syria? Because they think Allah will show up or something.
Sounds good to me, they can all go and we can nuke the city, problem solved.

The Complete History Of Great Britain

>If you speak out against your enemies, they win

>Christians/Jews blow people up
When? In a war? Do they scream "I'm doing this for God!!!" right before they do it? Muslims always do.

I still can't figure out how people can support feminism and muslims

D
O
U
B
L
E
T H I N K

Syriana has a young guy transition into a terrorist throughout the movie.

>christians blowing up abortion clinics/generally shooting brown people
>jews bombing the shit out of everybody who gets anywhere close to their "homeland"
>muslims are in the wrong because they scream about god instead of just quietly implying it

Stop being purposely retarded.

>im blowing this building up for jesus

Said noone ever

I'm a saturation dive welder. Halliburton does other things, you know. It's a massive company.

Why do people justify muslim terrorists? There is a very significant amount of Muslim inspired attacks compared to any other religion. Don't be ignorant

We should let our enemy win, it's their turn!

Why are liberals complicit with the desires of the demonstrable enemies of the western free world?

stop defending terrorists dipshit

Where in the New testament does it say to blow up Abortion clinics and kill browns?

Because feminism is about tearing down white male patriarchy, emphasis on WHITE.

>Israel constantly under threat by Islamic nations, invaded several times but still manages to buttfuck the Arab forces
>only democracy in the middle east
>kill terrorists
>bad guys

>Christianity is literally as dangerous as Islam
>a few psychotic rednecks shot some abortion centre clinicians

Nobody is supporting terrorists, it's just a falacious argument to make that "all muslims are dangerous because a lot of muslims are doing bad things". You know, like saying all police officers are bad because some of them are shooting down unarmed people in the street for no good reason.

>induring additional race/ethnic based prejudice

Wow look at this guy... hes above it all

>muh imaginary abortion bombings
>Jews blowing up Muslims that are trying to do the same to them
For the record, Israel and Palestine should both be glassed
>their words designate Islam as the primary motivation for an attack
>"lol why does that matter?"
Should have gone STEM instead of liberal arts desu, you were indoctrinated fucko.

I really wish Sup Forums and Tumblr hadn't discovered the argument to moderation fallacy.

>not even looking for (You)'s
>Sup Forums is genuinely this easily triggered by contrary opinions

They both share the same goal of an anti-Western society. Also liberals are very confident that they will be able to strip Muslims of their faith with the temptations of capitalism.

Except policing is a necessary part of running a first world country. Muslims are not.

Same as those that say they aren't dangerous because the majority aren't
There is a large proportion fucking our world right now and need to be stopped

islam is a theocratic system

the doctrinally mandated goal of islam is to gain control of government and institute sharia law

thats why muslims as a whole are dangerous

>I really wish Sup Forums and Tumblr hadn't discovered the argument to moderation fallacy.
>Sup Forums and Tumblr
Your committing a moderation fallacy in this very post.

>Don't you dare speak about Muslims filthy infidel or there will be more terrorists.
>Peace price winner of the religion of """"""peace"""""

what a hypocritical bitch. how did she ever win a peace price with rhetoric like that?

So peaceful takeover or violent takeover?

>I'm walking down a busy street and someone bumped into me rly rly hard bawww

I cant believe they took this actual quote! Fucking horrible and illogical thing to say. This girl is fucking stupid.

>Don't talk bad about muslims or they will kill you for what you originally condemned them of doing in the first place.

>all muslims are dangerous because a lot of muslims are doing bad things
Literally never heard anyone say this, and people are always careful to point out that this isn't what they're saying since apparently the only counter-argument to the observation that muslims are unique in their violence and ideological support for violence is to strawman

>for no good reason
A good reason has been proven in court every time. That's why they don't go to prison.
>it's just a falacious argument to make that "all muslims are dangerous because they all believe the same thing that advocates terrorism"
not really.

Carlos

I'd rather they all turned violent, it would leave little ground to defend them which would make it easier to fix the problem.

Sharia Law is the most barbaric vile law system.

Muslims are free to read the Qur'an and recite their prayers, just as long as they do not preach about Sharia Law nor want their law at all in the West.

THIS is what President Trump should approach.

>inb4 you are an Islamophobe
Seriously: go and study Sharia Law. It's not compatible with human society at all.

No no no infidel its only about banning alcohol and pork

no need to read it, everyone knows it's trash already

>subservient populous that rarely questions authority
>forces people to blindly follow them and whom they want followed.
>large voting block to keep certain politicians in power

Your brain has been socially engineered. Much to your disadvantage

Wake up or you may find yourself on your knees very soon

Islam is a scourge, a war-cult and there is a mandate put out by the saudis that they are suppose to try and flood europe and the west with their religion to undermine it, to change it, taking advantage of their ignorance and altruism.

This is why they do not accept any economic migrants or """""""refugees""""""" despite tiny easily supported domestic populations and fucking stupidly vast amounts of wealth. as well as geographical convenience and pre-existing islamic cultural norms...

it's just all so fucking obvious what is going on you'd have to be a fucking self-hating cuck to not see it.

If terrorism has nothing to do with islam, how the fuck does criticizing it creates terrorists?

The Qur'an has some spirituality about the creation of humans, the Jinn which are inter dimensional beings that God created at the beginning of time amongst humans.

Sadly no one teaches about the spirituality much as they only care about violence as we see in Islamic extremism.

Believe it or not: there are groups of Muslims that believe Islam must dominate the world because a passage in a Hadith states that Islam will dominate.

>inb4 woah how could you say such a thing

Christianity is equally backward if you actually pick through what the bible says. The only difference is that the average Muslim has nothing to lose so they devote their lives to the word of Allah where as virtually all western Christians are completely half-assing it. This explains why the most aggressive Sup Forumsacks and right wing Christians pretty much have a worldview which is identical to the Taliban (no degeneracy, religion should control society, women should be submissive and have many children, homosexuality/abortion should be forbidden, all criminals should be executed etc.)
>strip Muslims of their faith with the temptations of capitalism.
This worked on Christians perfectly though. "Christianity" has been reduced to some minor weekly inconvenience mixed with a couple of political talking points. There are basically no true biblical literalists who actually follow all of the rules of Christianity left in western society. Additionally, you can already see it working on working of wealthy Arabs in the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar. The young ones don't give a fuck about Allah, they just want to get pussy, make cash and drive nice cars. In a few generations their religion will start being irrelevant too.

They should be dumped off in Saudi Arabia and see how they like it.

Fuck women

Are we talking about feminism as it actually is, or feminism as in thirdwave female superiority shit? I don't have a problem with allowing women to have the same rights and opportunities as men. A woman should be free to attempt a manual labor job, fail miserably, and move onto something more suited to females.

I don't have a defense for Muslims. They are the only religious group I actually want to genocide and purge despite being a fedora tipping atheist.

>Christianity is equally backward if you actually pick through what the bible says.
Yes there are parts of the Bible that are not compatible with society.

Of course Jesus' do onto others as you would have them do onto you is the best thing created by Christianity, but if you read the New Testament, it states about women being inferior to men and about them having to cover their hair etc.

It's funny: even Australian Aborigines regard women as inferior to men

>It is forbidden for any women to play the didgeridoo musical instrument

How come so many societies regard men as better than woman?

>yeah, the ones that pray 5 times a day reading passages of a violent book are "moderate", sure thing

The prayers aren't from the Koran. I think they're from the Surah.

Nonetheless they call Jews and Christians "God's hated people" every single day in the Afternoon prayer.

Yeah its like shockingly obvious

But that also shows how effective the brainwashing has been because whites are so cucked and mentally castrated it makes me physically ill, and Im a beaner

SOMEONE DEFENDING JEWS ON MY Sup Forums

>be lefty
>global warming is a massive risk, even if there is only a one in a million risk that this south African purple spotted frog will go extinct as a result we should do everything we can to cut carbon emissions, no matter the cost
>Btw there is only a one in a million chance you will be killed by a Muslim terrorist, it makes no sense to punish the good Muslims. Stop being racist.

>How come so many societies acknowledged reality?

hmm I wonder...

>The Qur'an has some spirituality about the creation of humans, the Jinn which are inter dimensional beings that God created at the beginning of time amongst humans.

Oh you mean the early parts where he was trying to sell himself as a new prophet in Mecca. At most he converted 150 people.

There's a REASON the Jews in Medina laughed at him when he professed himself as their new Messiah.

nonsense

islam is FAR worse

source: all islamic countries

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity both reformed and doesn't have an interpretation clause. You're free to pick and choose what you want from the old and new testaments. God will love you either way.

In Islam, you are not allowed to interpret anything differently. The Koran does not allow for "peaceful" Muslims and it does not condemn Jihadists. In no uncertain terms does the Koran state that all non-muslims must be killed or converted.
Additionally, Muslims actually like this single interpretation system. Most Muslims from Muslim countries want Sharia law. Most of them want apostates to be executed. Source is a pew poll I can't be assed to find while I'm on the toilet.

>The prayers aren't from the Koran. I think they're from the Surah.
Surah's are part of the Koran i.e. they are another word for chapter. What you are referring to are the Hadith.

The Koran is a short book. over 45% is about Moses, some passages about Jesus otherwise Muhammad believe it or not only makes up 2% of the whole book!!

That's why Muslims refer to the Hadiths which supposedly contain every single day of Muhammad's life.

Although if you have studied the religion like I have, some Hadith's contradict the Koran which mean that some are fake and cannot be trusted so it is a debate amongst Muslims what Hadith's are true and what are false.

>Christianity is equally backward if you actually pick through what the bible says.

You mean all the parts only the Jews were meant to follow.

The Old Testament is not an argument.

No the Qur'an talks about Pagan religions how humans bowed down to ancient Gods and the Qur'an identifies these ancient Gods as some of the Jinn - well that's my interpretation of it.

Remember: the Qur'an only has 2% about Muhammad the rest refers to the Bible, spiritual passages, passages about attacking unbelievers because the Qur'an was written at the time when Muslims (believe it or not) were being killed because it was a new religion.

>mfw Robert Spencer wrote a book about Muhammad not existing due to the Qur'an hardly mentioning Muhammad at all
AHAHAHAHA madman

traitor

I cant fucking believe that quote

Kill them all

>some Hadith's contradict the Koran which mean that some are fake and cannot be trusted

The "contradictions" aren't contradictions. They're double standards applied to the context.

Nonetheless good luck convincing them not to follow any of the bad ones.

>There is a Jew who wrote a book stating that Muhammad never existed
How was this allowed?

btw I urge people to read it. Even if you take it as a joke, it's pretty funny for a Jew to even decide to publish a book like this

>Muslims were following Muhammad but to a Moon God Allah as they borrowed beliefs from Christianity and turned it around to create Islam as the name Muhammad simply referred to a spiritual Jesus like figure
LEGIT WHAT HE SAYS KEK

>No the Qu'ran talks about-

Nobody fucking cares. He was a retard trying to be revered. He got laughed at and became homicidal.

Now we have to deal with a subversive fascist Political system centered on religion.

>mfw the true hero of Islam is Aisha, his youngest wife who stayed strong and became a very independent woman and let no man drag her down
REALLY makes you think

>Nobody fucking cares.
There's over a billion Muslims. I think some care

>Outside of his presence in the Qu'aran and tales (mostly apocryphal) concerning him, there really is no proof that a single individual named Muhammad ever existed or that he did and said the things ascribed to him. If there were, then religious followers of Islam would certainly have no problems presenting them.
SHUT IT DOWN

What is actually going through the mind of Muslim apologists?

In the case of females and gays I think you could actually call it mental illness

>defend those who would gleefully torture and kill you

Very strange era indeed.