How will they pull this scene off?

how will they pull this scene off?

it won't be in it now fuck off

As long as she doesn't show her vagoo, nipples or even curses they'll probably do a 1:1 but with "robo blood"
since americans are ok with this sort of thing if theres no swearing

It will be the same thing. They'll have green gloves/kneepads on her and cg in her limbs ripping off. She'll still be wearing that unitard so no titties.

Same shit and PG.

forgot picture

KEEP YOUR GREEDY KIKE HANDS OFF MY JAPANESE MEDIA DXDXDXDXDXDXDX

why do they refuse to show titties

goddamn i miss hannibal

this scene will be full cgi, they will guarentee to do this as that battle is the most iconic of the movie.

I watched this (well 2.0) yesterday and that animation is god tier. I was thinking if they could do a 1:1 scene for scene in live footage it would be kino.
Shame they got talentless scarjew in for it though

Japanese are bigger kikes than the kikes

They gave GITS shitty sequels and spinoff series

>They gave GITS shitty sequels and spinoff series
you know it was a well established manga before they even made the animation

Why do you insist they do?

so i can jerk off you idiot

here you go OP use this one next time.

>You're a big Major

Would love to hear your arguments about their quality.

still find it absolutely absurd that this aired on NBC

Fully clothed, with CGI and bad framing.

for (You)

Now the major will rape the tank with her magnum dong to show she's an independent gynoid who don't need no confirmation of her existence.

beautiful animation kino

Probably ruin the tension of the scene by having about ten tanks and police reinforcements smash through the ceiling and RPG them

Truly. That subtle titty jiggle...

They won't. They are doing some weird ass Kuze hybrid story line.

Yes, we all know the movie will be shit

With mediocre cinematography, like all the other scenes they ripped off.

if they pull it off will you die?

Her indifference to her own nudity is part of the theme of Ghost in the Shell, dumb fuck

But all of those live action scenes look good. Some of them even better than the anime.

I can't get over how fucking awful Batou looks.

>Some of them even better than the anime.
>how fucking awful Batou looks.
>destroying one of the all time anime kino

>ripped off
>it's a live-action adaptaiton

Why is the movie so widely praised. The story, characters and action are not particularly noteworthy.

>top two comparison are horizontal
>rest of the comparisons are vertical
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It kino

They're a lot worse in every way possible.

Tbh the cinematography, sets and all that other shit looks excellent, and this movie would probably have been the best adaptation of anything ever, but then they had to cast a talentless nonactress like scarjo and throw the whole thing in the shitter

This is what happens when your knowledge of film comes from capeshit.

Doesn't look as bad as I expected to be honest. Yeah it's not as artsy as it could have been but I'll take a decent faithful adaptation for any animated series/game for once in my life any day.

Lie yeah his eyes should have been white (seriously why the fuck did they make them black even if all they could find was black then digitally change the color you fuckers) but at least his character actually looks the part and isn't swapped out for some token black guy or something.

They wont, Scarjo is a fucking fat slob and looks like a slob, she can't pull off "straining muscles" because she doesn't have any. there is no grace in her movements. At "best" we will get shit cgi, but it will be painfully obvious that it's not fatso who is doing it. Fuck this movie to death.

What genre does Ghost in the Shell belong to

a.) Fantasy
b.) "Science fiction"

There is only 1 right answer here choose wisely.

What the fuck does this even mean. The lines between fantasy and scifi are so blurred that some scifi is fantasy and some fantasy is scifi

For example, what would you call star wars? Scifi or fantasy?

Stupid question isnt it?

Good point shit example. Star Wars is clearly sci-fi and I prelude that anyone that disagrees with me is a cuck.

Star Wars is fantasy 100%

Now can you guess what GitS is?

Why do they have all these scenes from the 1995 movie when the live action version is about Kuze

they cant

its too kino

Two polar opposite posts only 3 seconds a part and literally back-to-back on the entire board.

And yet Star Wars being sci-fi was blessed with dubs. And the fantasy suck was not. Guess who lord pepe the toad thinks is right?

So your saying star wars has no fantasy elements?
>what is the force

And youre saying it has no scifi elements?
>what are droids, starships, etc

Btw id say gits (only seen the original anime film and none of the others so feel free to tell me if im wrong) is 100% scifi, but even then its still kinda fantasy because the whole point of sci fi is that its a "fantasy" of what the future may be like

Correct, Ghost in the Shell is fantasy. It's not science fiction that's for sure. Cyberbrains? Lmao, what the fuck.

>Now can you guess what GitS is?
>What genre does Ghost in the Shell belong to
it is cyberpunk
cyberpunk crime/action kino

I hate to break it to you mate but dubs are meaningless. One of my only real gripes with Sup Forums is this stupid dubs nonsense. Seriously do not people realise its just the post number? I.e hes thend person to post on Sup Forums

It's flashy and eye-catching, with saturated colors and shiny holograms pasted everywhere, but I wouldn't call it good.

Visuals are supposed to:
>show what's happening
>contribute to a mood

Looking at the comparison, in the live action scenes sometimes it's hard to tell what you should be looking at without zooming in. And it doesn't effectively create any mood except unnecessary intensity with bright lights and saturated colors.

Just look at these stupid holograms with multi-cultural monks and geishas, this is so far from what gits is about.

Freindly reminder that the force is caused by bacteria in the bloodstream and is not a mystical power. Yes that is something real out of George Lucas's brain.

>he fell for the cyberpunk meme.

SeeCyberbrains seem fantastical now because we dont have them but whos to say we wont in the future?

Friendly reminder that magic is caused by mana in the bloodstream and is not a fantastical power.
DND is scifi you heard it here first folks

Because this is their target audience.

Anyone have the Bane version?

>Bacterial communication (an actual thing on the cutting edge of science right now as bacteria communities communicate very similarly to the way our brain neurons do)
>The same as """mana""" a bullshit made up term that means nothing.

friend just watched the first movie in a theatre and said it was alright, but that it made them excited to see the show

I don't know, I will be surprised if the director pulls off the naked titties. The 95 movie never made her nudity the focal point, it was just a realization of the camo tech. Audiences wouldn't be able to differentiate the two

>you can show cyborg gore but a pair of breasts is offensive

>bacteria communicating with each other is the same as them giving their host access to a primal energy source which allows them to use all sort of amazing abilities
This is a special kind of stupid

Blends in pretty well with the bad cg

>the major is indifferent to her nudity
>batou puts his jacket on her all the time

>The 95 movie never made her nudity the focal point
>nips perpetually hard

what does it even mean

can you imagine a visible nipple on the skinned people? How disgusting this would be!
Also dont forget the harmful influence this would have on our children!

NO thank you. I take my human flaying without unnecessary nudity!

They know this movie will flop. They KNOW it. Who honestly thinks this will be a big hit?

So why then not go for the hard R and cast a lesser known actress who is willing to do the nudes scenes in order to make the movie right?

You're a big guy 4me, thanks.

99% Science Fiction
1% fantasy because the reality of it will not be as cool

>They KNOW it

Just like executives knew it was a good idea to stick Wonder Woman and Abomination in a film about Batman and Superman?

LEAVE WEEBKINO ALONE
WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END

Showing nudity gives it a sexual slant and the world doesn't need more degenerates fapping to the thought of mutilating and brutalizing women.

That movie made huge bank so that was a correct decision. It also set up the WW movie.

This movie stands no chance at all.

I pray to god it flops bigtime, as well as all other efforts by creatively bankrupt (((hollywood))) to ripoff anime

Advertising. The producers want to make money from it so they advertise it.

>So why then not go for the hard R and cast a lesser known actress who is willing to do the nudes scenes in order to make the movie right?
they got scarjew in as a bankable actress to make sure it doesn't flop.
The film will probably be big in japan, especially for the westaboos, normies will see it, think it is "the new matrix" and it will do ok, most fans of the originals will probably pirate it or pickit up on dvd.
It won't flop as in be a bomb, it will make a profit through.

Personaly, it is a catch 22. On one hand I want it to flop as they are butchering something that should not have been touched unless they were ready to go all in 1:1 and casting jap actors.
On the other hand, if it does flop we will probably never see any other live action anime remake, some of which could possibly be kino, depending on directors and actors.

I don't have a crystal ball or anything, but I guarantee the film would've made more bank without those factors.

The point is that executives do not think this will fail.

Is Lord of the Rings Sci-fi then, because it has Hoover Dam sized gates and mountain sized statues?

they work for the hacker
the puppetta master

>if it does flop we will probably never see any other live action anime remake
is that supposed to sound like a bad thing

Major gets on top and pulls, pulls... pulls.. straining every muscle in her body to breaking point, but just before her arms gives out the hatch comes loose and she rips it right off.

She then reaches inside to find a little guy operating it and smirks before breaking his neck, but only after he's told her who is behind the conspiracy to keep her memory suppressed.

After that Batou says "It's finally over", but the Major says "No. It's only just begun" and we see her looking at her own employer's building as the music swells and we fade to black in anticipation of GitS 2, coming 2019.

ZS-NVB?

chillingly plausible

it coud be a bad thing as we could get some kino out of it.
Obviously this film is a cash grab but there are directors out there who would want to make faithful versions of popular or even obscure anime kino

>lel I am so deep real thinker I understands the system that you're tied down in euphoric atheist feoralord

It's baffling how the Japanese are making live action Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist, and Hollywood's making GitS, and possibly Death Note.

why though

After the almost nonexistent ending we got for warcraft i wouldnt be surprised if they did this.
Seriously that whole film built up to this massive fight with guldan and then he just... runs away.
And then the heroes are all like "we'll be ready when he comes back" or some shit like that.
Wtf is wrong with studios these days making shit films for the sole purpose of setting up a sequel. What happened to the days when a film was so good it earned itself a sequel?

Wut?

everybody wants a piece of that cinematic universe money

cgi

scarjo is fat so they can't use her real body

my concern is that if GiTS is popular they will go on and make Akira, and fuck it up.
After that you know no anime kino is off limits for (((hollywood)))

>Abomination
it was an abomination but that wasn't Abomination

Hollywood only adapts anime that has high popularity or acclaim. So I'm afraid even if GitS does well, we'll never see them adapt Black Lagoon or Hellsing, which can possibly be action kino.

It's be really terrible if they did AKIRA. It's already terrible they're doing GiTS, they're not going to touch on at all the fact that humans aren't using the internet to further the entire species. They definitely wouldn't touch on the anti-globalist themes of AKIRA.

>robo-nipples

they did guyver and fist of the north star in the 90's to my knowledge they weren't that popular.

I never suggested they will do the films justice.
It is just GiTS and Akira are some of the most common and popular anime kino

Checked.
>I never suggested they will do the films justice.
No, I know. I was adding onto you.