Just signed up for Netflix for 'Dear White People'

I'm never going to use it, but I support anything that pisses off Drump and his white trash supporters.

Do you little cuck boys need a safe space? I'm white and I have zero problem with this. It's called being an adult.

>paying for something you don't use
>adult

Ok.

>inb4 200 replies

>confusing being butthurt over something vs denouncing something as racist and making a stand by speaking with your money

ok lil boy.

Betsy DeVos will destroy the American Education system.

so Sup Forums now cares about racism and supports anti-racist boycotts? or does this sentiment only apply to """"""""""racism""""""""" against white people?

Run along to your safe space. Did the big bad TV show hurt your feewings

As long as you're supporting your shit cause in such a vague and passive aggressive way I'm all for it.

I just meant in general. I assumed you were bitching about people boycotting netflix over the show. If you are infact calling out Sup Forums for having a problem with racism against whites while at the same time being a bunch of racists then carry on.. i actually agree with that assessment.

Reread my first comment, try to understand it, then read it again and try to actually understand what I was saying. Then stop being so edgy.

It only applies to instances where if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Wait, is this the new Lethal Weapon series?

Do whatever you want you faggot. We don't give a fuck and hope you will soon get raped by a gang of Somalis.

You're a cunt but you're a subtle cunt

>whites literally ridcule and torture niggers for 500 years
>"its the past!"
>niggers ridicule whites ironically on tv
>white people get upset

Hmm

>some rich broad literally bought the highest seat in public education
>land of the """"""free""""""

Y'all really gonna say white fragility doesn't exist then get this upset over a TV show?

humans are fragile creatures user. We all get offended by something.

>public

>tfw I was an extra for this
>tfw literally paid money to make Sup Forums cry

jealousy is a terrible color on you user

I don't watch Netflix at all but I agree with you that it is just a dumb show and they need to grow up.

Id speak to black "people" but I dont speak ghetto and I dont want AIDS

tfw this show turns a few million more normies racist

we are starting production on our new show

"dear Black People"

gonna be a real hoot

Americans? More like Americucks!

fragile white people

>muslims rape, torture, and sell off niggers for a thousand years
>bu- but whitey needs to pay my baby daddy's child support

really made me think

give it a rest dude, you've been posting like an angry 12 year old in all of the threads that mention trump

why are u presuming things u sound so retarded. u cant know for a fact that any of these people are the same. why are u so mad that u feel the need to post. u just seem like a spaz

t. autism

damn...this is the face of the Nu-Right