American sports appreciation thread

This is basically the only time during the calendar year where the 4 major league seasons are occurring at the same time. Tonight in particular there are big games in all of the different leagues at this very moment.

Who the fuck needs a divegrass world cup?

Get in here bros. GROUP HUG!

Love our sporting culture, bro.

Aussies also know the feel of a well rounded sporting culture.

mls is on right now!

FUCK

THE

CREW

FUCK EM

*grabs /hoc/'s ass*

tee-hee

bump

>NHL and NFL
Garbage

>MLB
Last night game made me actually like Baseball, from now on I'm an Astros fan you can't stop me.

>NBA
Also great sport, the most entertaining that's for sure.

With that being said you retards could make the leagues different from one another, the same conference, draft, no-relegation/promotion system get's repetitive, but overrall you are right, America is the only place on earth were you can have 4 sports in a high level and in constant relevance, kudos.

nice blog faggot

POVERTYBALL BTFO

I don't think you're allowed to say this here.

fucking embarrassing tbqhwy familads

>mad at the only worthwhile team In the MLS
It sucks they are moving man but they will win the cup as a send off

>, America is the only place on earth were you can have 4 sports in a high level and in constant relevance, kudos.

Australia can do it.

October weekends are basically a bunch Christmases for sportsfags, it's pretty awesome

nfl and nba are not american

Bump

This. For people who actually like sports, club soccer and college football are full throttle as well.

don't y'all have some halloween costumes to pick right now?

>ohio
>worthwhile

Fuck off ted.

>implying walmart isnt selling new years stuff already

well our shops are also already selling christmas stuff, so can't realy make fun of you for that