#HeterosexualPrideDay Spreading on Twitter causing maximum levels of butthurt

Continuation from: Gays and the LGBTQIBBQSS9/11#420 - community getting assblasted over hetero-pride day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6BnjbVHQHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cant go one day without getting all the attention
Oh the irony

Bump for assblasted retards

i giggled a bit while finding this

Check this little gem I stumbled on.

OC

rekt

This is great, keep em coming !

>I'm liberal
Oh boy thanks for that, we couldn't have guessed it anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

I love it, nothing feels better than using their own arguments against them

>The reason x needs to exist is because people don't think x should exist

Easiest way to shut down a debate, by turning it from arguing its merits to implying the opposer is a bigot

Alex Feehan deserves a shoutout, i've been seeing him alot

This guy legitly liked my post, kek

Truly a great day for Finland. Great get user

Josh really got this shit for the LGBTQ#quickscope

So is July going to be white history month?

this is a perfect logic example

>All that mental gymnastics

homo's and progressives whine about heteropride but they'd also be the first to whine if there was no homopride day. maybe they just like to whine.

shit, nightclubs where i live get shot up a lot. generally the straight ones and the odd fag hut

alot of theese i saved while in a rampage to save all i could so mine are basicly quantity over quality, because you never know when you might need some of theese arguments

>maybe

I don't quite know what I expected from people who don't require any mental capacity whatsoever.

The bait is set, the trap is awaiting to be sprung

Must be hard to combat feelings of shame when you want to tell someone they can't be what you tell them to be.

found this and thought maybe some of you will find it usefull for something

DEAR GOD

Kek wills it

Guys I can't read these anymore. They make me angry.

would love to see the rest of this conversation but i didn't take the time, maybe some detectives might find it if bored

btw, all filenames are the OP twitter handle

Homophobia is the new antisemitism.

>Oy vey, no need to be homophobic!

this is a personal favourite of mine

1/2

2/2

Then why are gay people afraid of being straight?

Checkmate, faggots.

This fucking cunt. REEEEEEEE

I managed to get 15 people all coming at me. It was like a reply every 10 seconds. It was fun for a bit. These people are sensitive.

>HeterosexualPrideDay Spreading on Twitter causing maximum levels of butthurt
that's the only reason it's trending

basically just everyone hating on heterosexuals

Release your hatred brother

Sort of like 'lesbians' then, huh? As soon as a good man comes along, 'it was just a phase'.

Make #Heterophobia a thing

What the fuck is panromantic? You like sex with goat gods?

i don't really know why but i love that this person is a harry potter fan
>twitter handle remus lupin

>Bad mental health day

nah bruh they like to diddle kitchenware

>when was the last time guy was killed for being straight
Technically before about 20 years ago, they knew better than to let gay people and women in the army since gays aren't creating a new family to protect and women are what need protecting most, so pretty much every person killed in war before Vietnam was due to them being a straight male.

they literally are shit people, one of my friends suffers from psychosis and its not something that he feels better about on specific days, he needs to constantly be zombied out on meds otherwise he gets violent (tried to kill his family once). these people just want to be victims and make shit up, terrible people!

Nice dubs, PRAISE KEK

i love his "i'm thug because i throw gangsigns and don't show my face" profile pic

bless this thread KEK

>Nobody is taking your rights away
>Doesn't think you should have a right to celebrate being hetro

I like this. We've moved past trolling is a art to shilling.

so pretty much nowhere but it sounds a bit more cerebral.

>implying it'[s not #normalprideday

Anybody know the name of that gang based on that gangsign?

it's not su much the OP in this one, but the following comments

1/2

sjw libtards don't understand that we create this bullshit to point out their hypocrisy in celebration and or the praising something that is not an accomplishment or worthy of praise

2/2

i wanted to save more but i was frantic in finding other posts

i'm out of gems now, but i saw alot of this joke over and over

>you don't need

You're not the one to tell me what I need and what I don't need thank you very much. If you aren't interested just keep walking.

The very fact that people are trying to shut this down, people taking pride in who they are is proof that this is very much needed.

NOT

not what?
i'm sorry, i don't understand

watch out folks, we got a psychopath on twitter

Wew lad, first one to take the bait

To be fair the LGBT do have some respectable heroes.

She is Clearly insulting heteros by calling them secret fags

This will get some retweets from the lgbt people who just register it as a sick burn not realising that it's on them

Every group has endured hardships in history, its only because white people are associated with the british empire or amrican slavers that we get blamed for everything in history.
My ancestors were irish so probably endured the famine and getting used as kids to build british infrastructure. I dont give a fuck, they helped to create one of the greatest nations on earth.

AN

under the right circumstances this tweet could have ruined his/hers/its life

>Bad mental health day

Nawww go back to your safe space.

Emotional people shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

>If you're born that way it's not an achievement
Thus proving people choose to be gay by choice....

>panromantic
>wants romance with everything
>asexual
>doesn't feel sexual attraction

wew lads

So Father's day?

youtu.be/_6BnjbVHQHA

ARGUMENT.

I feel like this kind of line would only come out of a satirical comedy show and not something to be used in earnest, like these Twitter fags are.

Tell me that screencap is from a comedy show.

are they though?

>You can only be proud of something if you ancestors were fucking BTFO

>tfw these SJWs don't understand what it's like to be blamed for problems you didn't cause and what it's like to be demonised for your gender and skin colour

I'm a straight white male and I've had enough!

You'd think the gays would be able to cope with this much butthurt.

Someone needs to explain to the hypocritical fucks that #heyerosexualprideday and #alllivesmatter are NOT about stealing attention or throwing a tantrum because things suddenly are "not all about you"!

It's a reaction to LGBT+ and BLM not just having pride, promoting their cause , etc, but outwardly and aggressively attacking white people and straight people and in particular straight white "cis" men

Most of us are not old enough to have truly benefited from our "privilege" or from their "oppression"
And chances are we might have ended up supporting them or at least letting them do their own thing if they hadn't started an aggressive campaign to demean and demoralise us, shut us down at every turn and silence our voices.

We are not ALLOWED to have our voices heard or our opinions considered. Our feelings do matter any more.

I for one am a "straight white male" and I'm sick of that being used as an insult and having it justify my mistreatment and the disrespect and outright hate I receive, on a daily basis.

Hear that guys? He was just ""speaking abroad"", whatever the fuck that means.

>LGBT+
Is that like HIV positive LGBT or something?

They're more likely to experience domestic violence since they're broken people but that's about it, at least in the western world.

People have explained it and they keep refusing to listen. They keep trying to see problems everywhere.

i think it's from that female prison show, orange is the new black

Same logic can be used about genders.

This shit is just too easy.

>take whatever regressives and liberals are saying

>turn it against them

Ayylmao

Really?
Coz all I'm seeing here are people pointing out the double standard and saying because hetero pride is hated on proves it is needed.

Are the really explainning how it's born from the constant attacks on whites and straights, that have been going on for the last few years, and are not only allowed but supported by the media and held up as the new normal.

They have started a war and every time straight whites stand up for themselves they throw a huge hissyfit till straight whites just have to lie back down and continue to be walked all over

It's pathetic and it boggles the mind that they don't think this is building to something worse and tearing apart an already fractured society