JUST

>Sacked Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson’s ratings have plunged in his new car show on a subscription only service, figures released today suggest.

>It was watched by just 2.3m UK viewers on Amazon Prime in December

JUST

At least do it properly OP, post how many viewers New Top Gear got per episode vs The Grand Tour

Hammond is the only one that I could tolerate out of the three of them,is this really what british ''''''''''''people''''''''''''' consider a good show

>just 2.3m UK viewers
Lol, "just".
I'm surprised it got anyone to sign for that service.

Does that mean 2.3m for an episode or 2.3m across all the episodes aired in December?

2.3m an episode for an Amazon Show would be successful

>Amazon Prime
there's your answer

also top gear has been shit for like a decade now

how much did amazon pay them?

Still a good watch compared to literally every other tv show released in the last decade

An insane amount, basically this show was going to Netflix until Amazon ponied up an absurd amount of cash, and the show ended up being a flop lol...

Amazon got KEKED

the night manager was p. good

That's the power of conservatives

>there are people who would willingly subject themselves to watching Jeremy Clarkson
Hopeless!

Maybe he shouldn't have punched that guy

It's obviously going to be vastly lower when its an online subscription service.

1. The majority of people over 35 can't figure out how to use amazon prime
2. Most people don' event have amazon prime.

All over not getting a steak too

I guess you could say he made a big misteak

>300 million viewers worldwide at its peak

Clearly not

is that figure feasible in any way or just bullshit made up by the BBC for its annual reports?

eh its just because its amazon

i imagine millions/stream torrent it

That's higher than I thought I saw ep 1 and dropped it. Everyone in the country can watch TG I didn't realise that many paid for Amazon Prime.

Seeing as working for the BBC seems to involve being a cunt or being a pedophile, it seems as the cunt presenter punched a pedophile producer.

It was sold everywhere they would go to the desert in literallywhoistan and get mobbed.

>they would go to the desert in literallywhoistan and get mobbed.

>he believes those weren't scripted

they were probably telling anyone days before that Top Gear is coming to that specific place at that specific time

so that's about one-third of the former Top Gear audience on the BBC

considering it's now airing on a paid subscription service those numbers are quite impressive

YOURE NOT FOOLING ANYONE CLARKSON

>car of the week who literally nobody watching your show will ever be able to afford
>le fanny celebrity death joke segment
>american stig doing his american routine americanly for the american time in a row
>special cringefest segment of 3 unfunny old guys being retarded at something completely unrelated to automotive industry
>credits
Gee, I fucking wonder why.

Only LAAAAAAAADS watch Top Gear, its not about cars its just about 3 old idiots reading their scripts to look like theyre having blokey bantz.

Most folks in UK just find it a bit sad and cringey, and they can see past the fake screen personas the presenters all have.

>car of the week who literally nobody watching your show will ever be able to afford

>implying you watch Top Gear/Grand Tour for serious car reviews

you watch it because no other show has the balls/money to do stuff with cars like they do

>implying 2.3mil paying subs in the UK alone is bad
>implying it wont be syndicated in the future
>beleives BBC's 300mil viewer figure
>they only make 50mil pounds of it a year
>300mil viewers

>race 3 flavor of the month supercars against each other on a boring track
>sorry, McLaren lawyers forbade us from showing you the actual lap time
>sorry, Ferrari contract prohibits us from showing you lap time
Watching paint dry is more fun at this point.

No-one has ever watched Top Gear for actual car reviews, the cars the average person can afford to buy are boring as fuck.

The original show with Clarkson, May and the guy no-one can remember was like that and it fucking bombed.

does that mean he's not coming on then?

>i can't believe that there are fewer viewers for a paid service compared to a free to air service

bbc isn't free you have to pay your tv licence!

You have to gt past the first couple shows but they get a good groove going on eventually. Liked the africa 2 parter and the biofriendly cars segment. aslo the conversation street segemtnts. and that christmas episode had me rolling when they were using the rollerskates.

just as good as any top gear episode.

the celebrity segments are heavily scripted but you get used to it as a running gag.

JUST...got renewed for 2 seasons

Under pain of death.

The point is, you don't have to pay for Amazon Prime.

That's pretty good for an online show. TV viewing figures are just glorified guess work anyway.

They can create all the hype they want but if no one watches it they wouldn't care to turn up but they did.

The Grand Tour is available in 200 countries around the world.
So multiply those 2 million viewers with all those countries. Some countries will have less viewers than 2 million, some will have more (probably a lot more). Also probably quite a few people subscribed to the service just to see those 3 old guys again. That also matters a lot to Amazon.

It is a hit worldwide hit no matter how you slice it.

>we get it. youres british genY kuk with a hate for his absentee father for whom Clarkson is a surrogate, but really go fuck yourself with your shitty threads.

BILLIONS of torrents.

KYS

bump

Hi Nosebro.

oh cock

that must be a shot from the middle of the ocean.

>tide is coming in in both shots
you can literally see that it isn't

>Amazon internet show has less viewers than the national broadcaster.

wow, it's over!

>This just in, TV show from an internet pay service gets less ratings in one country against a show that is broadcast literally 100% for free to every home

No fucking shit. What are the global numbers?

Joke.

it was literally probably the most popular TV show in the world, so basically everybody but you.

what's the joke

is the joke that she's tall

preety shit joke there reddit

They're saying the numbers have plunged since the first episode