Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJVW7QJjJA
youtu.be/yQomZ6r1OFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

S

Knock knock
Where am I?

More like RIP that Dolphins defensive player, huge huge fine incoming and suspension I'm sure.

too elite for his own good

>*clicks M1 on casket*

fuck flaccid

check em

Knocked the autism right out of him. Holy fuck

F

Flacco was too elite for Miami, had to be taken out..

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJVW7QJjJA

just give me the video and I'll make it

waAAAAAAAITERRRR

>when it hits you that you robbed an NFL franchise of $100million

F

He was a good boy. He didn't deserve this end.

i imagine miami guy was ejected, banned from the NFL and then hung?
and all because flacco tried some memester ass sideways slide

Cam Newton is proof that you can still play QB in today's league without a functioning brain

is he dieded?

yesh he had to be airlifted out of the stadium. he was pronounced dead in the helicopter

Holy shit the defender was out to kill.

Hell yea. Real football is back!

What's he dreaming about Sup Forums?

new BLACKED scene

whos in it?

Gotta love how the NFL is supposedly cracking down on concussions yet Alonso wasn't even ejected for that hit.

Love that o-lineman trying to kill the hitter at the end

ejecting Alonso doesn't bring back Flacco's brain

the nfl is mad that flaccid is making $100 million

All the concussion awareness shit is bullshit lip service. The NFL does not give a fuck about player concussions which is why they kept that shit under wraps for years before NFL players started killing themselves and their families.

joe flacco

Was there a fight after? That o-lineman was out for fuckin blood

Here comes Kaepernick

I don't watch football. How is that a late hit? You do realize people have momentum and a non-zero reaction time, right?

The only way I want to see Kaep play is if Kiko immediately does the same thing to him

Oh no

It’s not illegal but that doesn’t bring joe Flacco back to life dude

>suspension

For what? Bring slightly aggressive on one play?

Lol @ Ryan Jensen

But a lot of people wanted the tackler to be ejected immediately for a late and dirty hit.

What am I looking at? I thought guys were supposed to crash into each other? Why are they acting as if this wasn’t okay?

This was a football play

The guy who got hit ended up dying in the helicopter on his way to the hospital

Can't go for the QB if he slides.
This wasn't illegal anyway, the defender was already going for it before Flacco started the slide, it's only getting this much attention because it happened to hit his head.

Full speed it looks like Flaco was going for the first down, then last second he decides to slide cause he knows he won't make it. Alonso probably wasn't expecting Flaco to slide at the end. Watch it full speed, not on replay. Hard to pull back when you think guy is going for first down. Especially if you look, Alonso turns his head last second and takes eye off Flaco.

There's this silly idea that defensive players are magically supposed to guess when a running QB decides to slide and immediately let off

I know that’s not true

Thx for clearing this up.

everyone except the people making the rules know what momentum and reaction time are

>flaco is already mid slide 10 feet away
>he lowers his shoulder into the point of contact after he slide

youre a fucking idiot

Both are running at full speed.
That distance is like .1 seconds.
Should he have evaporated?

You can't hit a player who is sliding. It's any player. If he's going to the ground or even starts a slide you pull off. Because A: it gives a player a chance to say fuck it i'm down B:it keeps guys from going helmet to helmet which kills niggas.

That's a pretty dirty play.

easy to say when not in full speed you fucking moron

You know why he did it? Cuz Flacco didn’t go DOWN. If Flacco goes down, kiko let’s up. But he tried to sneak in that first down, he tried to slide in SIDEWAYS. Kiko said nope. Clean play

people are pretending NFL isn't a bloodsport now

>kiko literally blurry in a still pic
>REEE WHY DIDNT HE STOP!

The rule is as soon as a player starts the slide which is actually slighty before you pull off or atleast don't go after his fucking head. That's bad. Like historically bad. They might suspend him. And cut the shit at the .1 second mark. These guys are so fast .1 second to them they can change direction and move. this isn't soccer.

That's getting fucking told son.
#rekt

Are you allowed to slide sideways? That is like a lunge, not a slide

I have literally seen a QB look like they're going down for a slide like that and then jump over the defender. Whoever it was ruined it for every pussy QB who just wants to curl up on the ground to avoid getting hit
I feel like the evolution of this nonsense will be giving QBs some specific hand motion that signals "okay i give up right here" rather than sliding

But that play looks as if
A) the point where he begins to slide is very close to the defense player in question
B) Both are running at full speed which cut reaction time quite a bit
C) the QB (?) wasn’t very clear about his slide

Flacco lunged though, sideways

Slightly aggressive? There were five yards between him and Flacco when the slide started. He could have pulled up, instead, he catapulted himself into Flacco's head.

yes. The second a guy stops running and lays back and his feet leave the ground or his legs come up, it's a slide. Kiko was roughly 4 to 5 yards when joe started his slide or 12 to 15 feet out. So any moron who thinks you can't change your angle from atleast 10 feet out is just talking shit.

That was dirty

Dolphins aren't going to score shit unless they get it within ravens territory to start lmao.

The fact that he's taking up 25% of Baltimore's cap space.

he lowered into the hit when flaco was already sliding and he had 10 feet to not lower into the hit

no excuses you mongs

Why did Kiko Alonso let that lineman shove him around like a little bitch?

Isn’t joe Falco shit anyways?
Just googled his name and apparently he isn’t that good, even before he lost his noggin.

he's average, but that doesn't take away from the fact the guy was trying to give him brain damage.

That .1 second was enough time for Alonso to go from a fully standing position to parallel to the ground to deliver a head shot. Seems like he could have easily let up. Maybe there's still contact, but he didn't try to let up at all, in fact it looked like he wanted to kill Flacco.

>non-zero reaction time

Yeah well I guess lowering the shoulder and turning yourself into a unibrow destroying torpedo does have a negative effect on your reaction time.

It wasn't late but he clearly lead with his helmet, he was obviously going for a headshot

>talented white player literally killed by a criminal beaner

pure pottery

All right, I get now what you mean, thx for explaining, not a regular football viewer. I can see it in the webm after rewatching couple of times. So he should have not gone into the „tackle“ or whatever. Sounds logical and reasonable.

Flacco would have gotten a first down u know that right? If kiko didn’t hit him. Tell me, is kiko supposed to let him? Rule doesn’t apply when you lunge your slide

The hit was clean, leading with the crown of the helmet is not clean. Theoretically the correct play but Alonso fucked up the execution because he is a dumb linebacker.

ok it's done

youtu.be/yQomZ6r1OFg

Actually, if Flacco went down, kiko would have missed him. Flacco dug his own grave the minute he didn’t go down and tried to lunge sideways with his slide

It was an ugly slide, but it was clearly not a dive forward. Flacco would have been ruled down at the 12 or 13 yard line where he initiated the slide.

>talented white player
>Italian
>White

>ugly slide
>not an attempted first down but half sliding cuz you think you won’t get hit

Football players and fans are a bunch of soft faggots.

>tough sport
>no players missing teeth

Crybaby.

There goes another 100k viewers

>not an attempted first down but half sliding cuz you think a defensive player won't be a piece of shit that will try to kill you

That hit was legal? Is goodell going to be upset?

Actually it was penalized, and the defender will have fun watching the Dolphins from home next week.

>"He was waiting for something to develop, the WHAM he got developed!"

>1. slide like every other QB in history and Alonso's drop down hit hits your thighs
>2. go in sideways like has never been done before and get beheaded
I'll go with #2!

miami players are thugs and criminals no suprise

>1. slide like every other QB in history and Alonso's drop down hit hits your thighs
What a load of crap. Brady slid late against the Ravens once. Reed simply lept over him, then got kicked in the nuts by Brady for the favor.

Flaco is worth too much money for the nfl not flag that.

He didn't slide he lunged forward for the first down. Quarterbacks know how dangerous a play like that could be. What's Alonso supposed to do? Just let him get the first down? Millions of dollars and people's jobs are at stake in plays like these.

>talented

Imagine though the league's reaction if this would've happen to Brady or Wentz. Alonso wouldve been suspended before he would leave the stadium

>the video clearly shows Kiko using the shoulder pads to hit Flacco not his helmet

Dumbfuck. Kiko will get a fine that's it