Ask a drunk Brit anything

Truthful answers only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rTBmoF2eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you like Canada?

Yes, you are family

do you like me? :3

I like Germany but meme hate you. I don't like your politics but I acknowledge that it's partly our fault.

Are you a paki?

Do you like America?

No, based Chile.

Definitely, we're probably the country in Europe that likes you the most.

You're the rebellious son that went his own way and did well. Just please sort out your younger brother as he's going through a hippie phase.

Are you Londonian?

>meme hate you

???

also not the same user,
how could I make friends in britain as a german? Is it difficult?

No as long as you can handle banter and don't let refugees in.

But you're European

Are you also a hypocrite like I am?

I believe binge drinking is degenerate yet I get so very drunk most weekends (right now). Same with drugs and other such sorts.

I will try, just for you island senpai

Get out

can we be friends?

of what, my european friend?

Is Nissin really a popular brand of instant noodles?

How much alcohol does the most popular lager have?

Do you visit pubs and if so why?

Do you like gin?

Have you ever tried Lay's crisps and if you did were they any different from their Walker's counterpart?

Brexit. Yay or nay?

Do you support the british monarchy and how do you feel about the fact that your money are wasted on sustaining a happy go lucky lifestyle of the privileged family?

MY LIFE

What do you do when hungover?

I just vomited :3

how many cheeky cunts have you walloped?

Post belly

God bless the Anglo, truly the master race

Truly celto-germanic mutts

Don't cry baby

I'm not crying

Yes, you are.

Do you like me's?

If you'd like I can go provide your wife with the Anglo seed she truly desires

>drunk brit
Thats like saying wet water

are you lonely?Are you the guy in friend groups who always has to initiate conversation?

also

Do you find the tarmac that has replaced cobblestones to be yet another part of shoddy modernity?

and watch this pls

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rTBmoF2eo

Have you ever did a shameful show when you were drunk?, What was?

I have no wife, so your "anglo"-celtic mutt sperm will not be of any use, just jerk off to some blacked.com videos, as usual

yea, but that's because I have a meaningless life ;_;

How people puke so easily I don't get it...
I can't vomit even if I'm drunk to the point of passing out

Well when you get a wife I can.
In the end women just crave the best genes for their offspring, 9 times out of 10 that is the Anglo

>Well when you get a wife I can.
So...probably never?
>In the end women just crave the best genes for their offspring, 9 times out of 10 that is the Anglo
krkrkrkrkr

that's an awesome conversation

Rank the Anglo coats of arms from best to worst

Anglos are the chief perpetrators of the Aryandied where they will consume all Aryan blood to achieve whatever it is Anglos want. All the time spent on their rainy little island has corrupted their essence down to their very soul if such a foul and wretched humour can be called that. As a result, they are the most devious and duplicitous people in existence. At times it is difficult to discern the actions of the Anglo and the Jew, and it may seem that they are in league with each other, but be aware that the vile Anglo has no allies, only tools to further the Aryandied. Beady eyes and Anglo lies go hand in hand.

in order of appearance:
1=2=3=4=5

5>4>3>2>1

5, 3, 2, 4, 1

5, 2, 4, 3, 1

Canada > UK > USA > Australia > New Zealand

why did you stop?
continue your permutations lazy fuckers

Okay Pierre

5 2 4 3 1

Is it true that you should never trust a sober Irishman, a happy Scotsman, or an intelligent Welshman?

they sound like wise words

just how many of your cousins have you fugged

you can't trust them, even when they're drunk or stupid

I really can't say how better the others rank amongst themselves, but new zealand's is by far the worst of the lot

2 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 3
turns out europeans are the best at european traditions like coats of arms

canada's is just a copy pasta of the UK some century or more later

our own arms is as old as the nation, so it was actual europeans that designed it

the USA coat isnt very traditional and the eagle looks a bit wierd with its paws spread like that
its not bad looking but its a bit wierd as far as coat of arms go

Canada's flag is a fucking mess

Do you guys (all anglo nations) really hate us or is that an internet thing?
I really like you btw

You people are alright for non-anglos

Don't believe what you read on int

Don't worry Pierre, I love you

you have access to every ingredient around the world but why does your food taste like crap?

Nah we don't hate you as people, just your politics.

T. Brit im Reich

Nice. What city?

Somewhere in NRW

Get out of my Bundesstaat, invader

>NRW
>get out invader

I do believe you're used to this by now, Hans

Yes and it's time for a change.
Independent NRW empire soon.

Also what brings you here anyway?
It's not the hottest travel place on earth

t. not the OP
>Is Nissin really a popular brand of instant noodles?
might be, havent heard of it myself desu but I dont have instant noodles often
>How much alcohol does the most popular lager have?
most lager is between 4 and 6, not sure what the most popular brand is
>Do you visit pubs and if so why?
on occasion, not often. Nowadays they are filled with either big groups of young lads that dont want to go clubbing, or older people home from work. I prefer to go to a mate's to drink because there's no closing time.
>Do you like gin?
it's ok I guess, prefer whisky myself desu
>Have you ever tried Lay's crisps
no, walkers crisps are great though
>Brexit. Yay or nay?
yay because it confused and enraged the most people
>Do you support the british monarchy
yes for reasons below
> how do you feel about the fact that your money are wasted on sustaining a happy go lucky lifestyle of the privileged family?
the money bought in by the monarchy through the crown estates and tourism pays for everything they do 10x over, and most of the money goes to the government anyway

Do you agree that Northern Ireland should be returned to its rightful owner, the Republic?

It's a long story but due to a set of reasonably unplanned circumstances I found myself here and have never really left. I enjoy the language and make good money. Sadly making good friends here takes far longer than in any other country I've lived in.

no

>making friends is hard
It really is but from my experience, when you make friends here it will last a long time.
Would be cool to make some friends in Britain one day, if I ever decide to go there.

>Is Nissin really a popular brand of instant noodles?

Never heard of it, tb h

>How much alcohol does the most popular lager have?
average beers in the pub have between 4-5.5%

>Do you visit pubs and if so why?
All the time. It was the meeting place for me and my m8s on the weekend before we went into the city or just a comfy place to enjoy lunch and read a book/ play chess

>Do you like gin?
I enjoy gin and tonic, at the risk of being called a faggot. I do, however, much prefer whisky

>Have you ever tried Lay's crisps and if you did were they any different from their Walker's counterpart?
Yes and no

>Brexit. Yay or nay?
I was a nay but now I'm a yay, despite the potentially detrimental effects it will have on my future

>Do you support the british monarchy and how do you feel about the fact that your money are wasted on sustaining a happy go lucky lifestyle of the privileged family?

I support them as a proud tradition but mainly because they are also a revenue stream

>Would be cool to make some friends in Britain one day

It'll be easy so long as you can take some banter. Trick is to give as good as you get and never be offended. Remember, the average brit is more annoyed at the Germans for their uncanny ability to reserve all sunbeds on a beach before anyone else than what their ancestors did 70 odd years ago : ^)

Are Theresa May supporters as stupid as they seem?

>are you lonely?
yes
>Are you the guy in friend groups who always has to initiate conversation?
no because the few people I talk to know that i'm awful at finding how to start a conversation unless i'm drunk
>Do you find the tarmac that has replaced cobblestones to be yet another part of shoddy modernity?
would rather drive on tarmac than cobbles but in city centres I would prefer cobbles as they are more aesthetic

UK > Australia > Canada > New Zealand > USA

I have to give credit to Australia for an original and aesthetic COA
Canada just steals ours but with leaves
NZ is ok, people say it's cucked but the agreement between the European settlers and based Maoris is the cornerstone of NZ
America's is just ugly as fuck

Hmm, what interests you?
Do you like history? The Great Game?

>Do you like history?
certain periods, mainly military like a fedora
>The Great Game?
never really studied it

Ireland should return to Britain.

Theresa May has supporters?