Bane

Why did CIA consider Bane a big guy for him when CIA is an inch taller in height?

Was it a form of mind game?

He was talking about the erection in Bane's pants. Which gained the reply "for you" because Bane was sexually attracted to CIA.

>implying big means only height
Fuck, read the novel, you pleb.

Was there a scrapped love making scene on the plane?

Was getting caught part of Bane's plan to get close to CIA so he could reveal his feelings?

This is what I've always believed as well. Its homoerotic innuendo.

Was he implying Bane needed to lose some weight?

Is Bane's obesity the reason the plane crashed?

That would explain a lot.

Bane wanted CIA to accept him as he was, fat.

He knew his weight would bring down the plane. He had a backup plane arrive so him and CIA could elope.

Why didn't CIA join him? That is the question

>tfw you're female and taller than him

"Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask"
>until I assumed this persona and created the man people see as The Bane I was just another person, but now I have become more than a person, I have become an enigma
"If I took that off would you die?"
>If I removed the masque of emotion and identity that is Bane from you would you as a person cease to exist?
"It would be extremely painful"
>Coming to grips with my own mortality and losing the barriers I have created would lead to an existential crisis. The mask has long ceased to be a disguise and has become an integral part of myself
"You're a big guy"
>You are in relation to myself more than I, you are an enigma of Bane of which there is but one while I am the simple enigma of CIA of which there are many. I am a cog in the machine known as CIA, I'm CIA
"For you"
>I am who I am not for the benefit of myself but for the benefit of humanity, I strive to improve the human condition and in gotham I hope to show the world how it must change or be destroyed

I've watched this scene hundreds of thousands of times.

Bane in the film is 6'2+

The tops of his head is 5'9", but his lats go to 5'11"

>a big guy

for hollywood

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Those quads say I have to believe you

He meant that he was an adult now and he didn't need to hide behind his mask like a child.

>If I pull that off will you die?
Here he was being sarcastic
>It would be extremely painful
CIA was like come on....
>You're a big guy
You're an adult now and it's not Halloween, stop being over dramatic.

Tay pls go

RDJ is taller than Mark Ruffalo? I mean those platform shoes aren't giving that much height.

Are all actors short or just the American ones?

Even Catwoman was almost Bane's height, Tom Hardy is too short

Haven't you seen Bronson?
He's not that much of a big guy at all.

Makes you wonder why tom was chosen for the role

5'2 womeme here, you all look like big guys to me

It was a metaphor, you fucking retard. I think Nolan is a little above your level - stick to DC, bud.

Someone is a little hotheaded

>female that's taller than 5'9

ewwww

Is Bale a big guy?

IIRC Ruffalo and RDJ are the same height so he must be wearing some really big lifts in those shoes

His height at least starts with 6

It doesn't matter how tall I am, what matters is my cause.

4 me

>CIA is an inch taller in height?
wrong
tranny

There are women taller than 5'9"

This bitch is 6 feet

As a 5'11 woman I can't take men shorter then me serious. I'll be at the bar and see these 5'9- men with ridiculous egos and I can't help but sit back and laugh at these people. When is the last time you have looked in the mirror? You're towered over by everyone in the bar, even the 5'4 woman with heels on. Like ew I'm sorry but the only women you stand a chance with are the below average looking 5' midgets. Short people need to stop having children.

tranny

only a few women can truly pull off being tall

It really is pottery. Bane wears his mask to hide his identity, but his mask combined with his reputation makes him one of the most easily recognizable people in the world. Compare this with CIA, who, though he wears no mask, is the only truly anonymous one out of them all. He doesn't even have a name, referred to only by the name of his organization.

day of the rope soon tranny

lanklets won't be stealing the pretty womanlets once we kill all of you

I'm 6 feet tall male and I'm not even that tall, and I walk by men and fucking tower almost 9/10 of them. They are literally so fucking short I don't get it. Not even 5'9" average height but more like 5'8", and their bodies/builds are so small. I don't get it.

When I go to college campus it's a bit better, I see most dudes are like 5'10-5'11" and a few over 6 feet, but it's still fucked.

Did I hurt your feelings little boy? Buy some elevator shoes and MAYBE we will see eye to eye :)