There are europeans here who do not appreciate being born in europe

>there are europeans here who do not appreciate being born in europe
Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2802855/The-world-s-travelled-nations-revealed-Finns-Americans-holiday-7-5-times-year-Brits-three-trips.html
cnbc.com/2017/07/11/gov-greg-abbott-why-texas-is-the-top-technology-state-in-us.html
businessinsider.com/most-technological-countries-lag-behind-in-science-2015-12/#10-portugal-had-25-of-its-students-graduate-with-a-stem-degree-it-has-the-highest-percentage-of-doctorate-holders-72-that-work-in-education-of-all-40-countries-surveyed-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do we genocide the self-haters?

it doesn't matter where you're born the world is a giant shithole full of idiots

I wanted to be born in NZ

Cucks and ironic shitposting turned unironic

>there are first worlders here who think "they had it hard"

I don't have to hunt lions and Jamal doesn't have to ponder existential matters. It's a trade off.

now as i think about it, i wouldn't have more friends if i lived in any other country
and poland's comfy, white and becomes richer and richer. i need to make more friends and enjoy life

I am sure appreciate the fact that I was born in Europe outside of "Europe"
Really helped me in any meaningful way

denmark dont be sad :(

When I turned 18, my friends drove BMWs and Audis. I had to drive a Toyota, so shut the fuck up

>and poland's comfy, white and becomes richer and richer.
If I were to visit, where should I go?
Have you been to novgorod?

Europe sucks man. US, Canada, and Australia all offer way more opportunities for any decently motivated individual.

Unless you just want to lounge around all day like a NEET and collect autism bux, English speaking New World countries are all much much better places to live and work in than Europe.

Maybe in Australia and Canada but the US is just awful. Few vacation days, few sick days, no maternity leave, awful laws around working regulations etc

>Unless you just want to lounge around all day like a NEET and collect autism bux
thats even better here lol

bump

As a European born in america it pisses me off even more because they have literally zero appreciation for the beauty and culture of our homeland

>born just in time to be brainwashed into self hate and to throw away your culture and society for Muslims
The west in general is dead
This century will be known as the century of the chink.
Europe will just become versions of Brazil.
Giant shitholes held together by their white minority

t. 1/48th irish heritage fag

I wish I was a cucknadian tbqh.

born in the best place

Mate, even if Europe took in all the muslim immigrants in the world it would still be >90% white. Stop being so fucking delusional.

MUH

>t.56% """white""" burgerclap

>As of 2015, over 1.7 billion or about 23% of the world population are Muslims
>European population was 740 million in 2010 according to the United Nations.
Wtf are you smoking rasheed

i live in n*rthern ireland

Soon

But estonia and its flag seem so much more comfy.
Plus less leftists I think?

I never said america wasnt fucked too
>What are birthrates
alot of thinks can change over 100 years

I don't mind being born in Europe, but why couldn't it be a bit better country?

What's wrong with croatia?

>there are wh*te people right now reading my post

disgusting

I'm a big outdoors guy so the majority of Europe just seems awful to me.

I wish I was born in Europe.

Isn't it hard as fuck though?

not really, all you have to do is claim disability and youre set

I wish I was born in the USA

But there's plenty of mature in europe too, right?
Did yuros really destroy most of their nature?

>Europe
Literally just a continent.

>lounge around all day like a NEET
ie live like a king

you're from a cunt that has one friendly neighbour
average euro cunt is surrounded by not so former enemies and rivals

I just don't care for their hunting culture. Almost all, and all in some cases, if the land is privately owned and tge landowner owns the game in his or her land as well. I prefer our public system where tge animals are owned by everyone, managed by the provinces, and consumptive users pay for land and animal conservation.

Yeah, that's cool

CWD (chronic whining disorder) is a widespread mental illness here.

Having more money isn't worth the street crime and political correctness, imo.

not sure if being an average American worker is that great

>Having more money isn't worth the street crime and political correctness, imo

How many countries have you visted? I've been to at least Mexico, Canada, Honduras, Chile, Argentina, Italy, Greece, Turkey, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Hong Kong.

I could do that because I have money. It is absolutely worth living in a country that is overly politically correct and has crime in places that is nowhere near where I actually live.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2802855/The-world-s-travelled-nations-revealed-Finns-Americans-holiday-7-5-times-year-Brits-three-trips.html

most americans don't seem to visit that many other countries.

I was born in Britain and moved to the sates. Honestly, life in the US is much better in most ways.

>US is better than Britain

Not a high bar you've set yourself there if we're being honest

At least Britain isn't smelly, trash-littered, and filled with beggars and third rate whores like Italy.

Ireland is a meme state. Not even a real country.

Smelly dumb amerilard scum

The US is 2nd in total trips so what argument are you trying to make? Obviously outbound tips will be lower than other 1st world countries because the US is gigantic compared to Europe.

Visiting NYC, Dallas, and LA is hardly different than visiting London, Paris, and Berlin.

I wanted to be born in Russia but I was born in Moldova

>Literally the cignay of europe

Howblong did you live there? Did you go to transnistria?

I grew up there, moved to the US a long time ago though

>Visiting NYC, Dallas, and LA is hardly different than visiting London, Paris, and Berlin

As did I. Anybody with any sort of motivation in life immediately moves to the US if they can. Europe is a dead continent. Their tech industry is a joke.

Umm, what country are you from ?

You doubt it because you've never visited any of those cities you poor lazy piece of shit.

That's why I moved to the States. The opportunity to progress just wasn't there in Europe. They have a very "crabs in a bucket" mentality.

Latvia

Ahh okay

Odd, I'm actually in love with a Latvian chick but she will never love me...

Lads why are americans so angry all the time?

Is it the diabeetus?

I wonder the same thing myself.
>t. Wilford Brimley

Latvian women are very smart, deceptively smarter than men, but you can woo them with confidence.

It's because they're slaves to the system, working jobs that they hate, for that shit they don't need. It's too bad the world is based on greed.

Na, she's a whore and wants my money only, sucks for me but there's many chicks out there....

>mfw my country is full of subhuman troglodytes larping as patriots and "le based defendors of europe ebin Xdddd"

Obviously you dipshit. Did you miss the part were I said Latvian women are smart? If I was a female, I too would try and be a golddigger. I was just telling you a roundabout to their logical strategy of finding somebody who makes money by preying in their weakness of simply acting confident.

Latvian women basically act like Jewish women.

you keep telling yourself that

Denmark is the greatest country on earth

It is true.

t. Euro who moved to the states

I wanted to be born in California. Everyone successful flocks there, so growing up there must be an advantage.

Wouldn't that be a good thing? It might induce cringe, but it preserves poland.

California is yesterday's news. All the hot start ups move to Texas now.

>wanting to move to California

It is a truly awful place.

Why? California may have the worst politics, but it sure has the best climate, and the companies there probably won't move to Texas any time soon.

>the companies there probably won't move to Texas any time soon.

They already are.

Think again

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/gov-greg-abbott-why-texas-is-the-top-technology-state-in-us.html

California has OD'd on their far leftist politics. Texas isn't perfect, but the state is far more well run economically than California. Austin is becoming the new Silicon Valley, Dallas is the media and financial center of Texas, and Houston has oil. Californians have been flocking to Texas as an actual place of opportunity while California has become basically just a resort for already rich people.

Texas is the land of opportunity now, not California.

And I don't even have enough money for a car.

>le american dream meme

t. Unmotivated faggot who is content living a mediocre life instead of making something out of themselves

Alright, that last part about California is something I've heard from others as well, so I guess I'll look into it and not exclude job advertisements because it's Texas (not that I have anything in particular against Texas, I just excluded every US state but a small handful).

Texas gets a bad rep, but it's really a wonderful state that isn't actually all that racist or intolerant, and has many economic opportunities. There's an argument that can be made that California is more racially elitist than Texas despite virtue signaling politics.

Texas is an amalgamation of the true American dream right now. I absolutely would recommend it's a fine state to live in so long as you respect and assimilate to parts of it's unique culture.

>I'm sorry, sir, but we can't treat your illness and we will let you die cause you are "unmotivated"

I'm sorry that we wont pay you for sitting around on your ass doing nothing all day. You'll actually have to work, Alexandros.

True enough, I've been all over the world and Europe is the only place I could see myself living in. The main reason being that most people treasure their history and heritage, the culture of a country exudes from its people and their behavior. This also instills a sentiment of solidarity and familiarity between people in a city or country, unrivaled by anything else.

Multicultural places like London or the rich parts of the US offer economic opportunities. But I can't imagine living in a place where everyone just does their own thing and have nothing in common with you. Europe combines the shared culture with the very high standard of living, along with comfort brought by the state in the form of education and healthcare for all. You can't go wrong with all that.

>le based defendors of europe
It's kinda sad that it had to come all the way down to Poland.

You're ignoring the fact that Europe's high standard of living is largely coasting off the accomplishments of their ancestors, but they are slowly failing to keep up with countries like China and the US in most technological advancements which improve the standard of living.

It's only a matter of time before Europe is reduced to a country like Egypt and saying "WE WUZ KANGS".

>Having more money isn't worth the street crime and political correctness, imo.
>All of America is the most crime ridden ghetto
>t.American expert
We are the land of extremes. It can he good or had but we have many areas far safer than many European countries.

>not sure if being an average American worker is that great
Depends. Tradesmen and manufacturing have unions so if the business still exists you are paid like a god for doing nothing and accomplishing nothing. However, you're also the reason that manufacturing is rare.

Really?

>t. Higher crime rates than Iraq
More opportunities to get shot maybe

I have to use the fucking transantiago

>but they are slowly failing to keep up with countries like China and the US in most technological advancements which improve the standard of living.

Of course, which is why Europe gave birth to the world wide web, built the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and is spearheading the largest nuclear fusion experimental laboratory in the world.

The reason the US dominated science for so long was because of WW2 devastation in Europe. If anything, Europe is now starting to catch up to the rest of the world. Maintaining a well educated population in the sciences is integral to the preservation of Europe.

Funnily enough, take a look at the top 10 STEM graduate per capita producing countries in the world:

>1. South Korea
>2. Germany
>3. Sweden
>4. Finland
>5. France
>6. Greece
>7. Estonia
>8. Mexico
>9. Austria
>10. Portugal

businessinsider.com/most-technological-countries-lag-behind-in-science-2015-12/#10-portugal-had-25-of-its-students-graduate-with-a-stem-degree-it-has-the-highest-percentage-of-doctorate-holders-72-that-work-in-education-of-all-40-countries-surveyed-1

Spot a pattern?

I don't even love the EU or anything, but your statement is just dead wrong. One reason I dislike Europe is that the EU is being led on by the US and unfortunately follows them on every Jewish war they initiate, dragging everyone else along, causing mass migrations and cultural shifts. But then again I've stated the reasons why I prefer the combination Europe offers, with all its faults, over the others.

Anyway, it's nearly 7am here and the sun is coming up. Good night from me.

>When do we genocide 90% of the spanish population?
I hate the generic lefty "its all Spain's fault" cries here
its the escapedog for everything.

Why is it sad?
Poland is a sad place in general

i don't think being born in europe is something all that great since half of it has been shit since like forever and even still is
now to be born in western europe is something else

But western europe is even more americanized than eastern europe is, right?