What does pussy from your country tastes like?

what does pussy from your country tastes like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheap wine mixed with ball sweat

Fish curry

like a bag of sand

Air.

That one time I got laid I didn't eat pussy

Ever licked a dirty penny?

Hot sauce with lemon

Swedish women taste like sour tuna. The arab ones taste more sour and less tuna. I kind of prefer the arabs tb.h

Acid and salty.

A little salty. Like runny nose

I practiced oral sex on 3 different grils.
2 of them tasted and smelled like fish (wasn't too strong though, but not really good either).
How ever one tased and smelled pretty good, like coconut oil.

I keep hearing White women smell and tastes like fish..

Sounds gross tbqh

>How ever one tased and smelled pretty good, like coconut oil.
probably she used some non genital soap to wash her vag. This increase the PH in her vagina and reduce the acid taste. Not health because the acid is what keep her vag clean.

I dated a gynecologist. Learned things that no man should learn...

like fish

you mean pussy(male)

salty coins and milk

vaginas should be slightly alkaline

when vaginas taste acidic this tells alot about the girl owning the vagina

I can confirm nip girls taste better. White women taste like fish and almost a bit sauerkraut-y or something. Nips just taste a bit sour. Their asian relatives taste the same but stronger but I assume this is because they shower less (only licked non-japanese asians that were adopted into Swedish culture, and only licked nips in japan).

>How ever one tased and smelled pretty good, like coconut oil.

was she a nigger?

like tumro

Holy shit, she was half black. How did you know?

Nigger pussy tastes like armpit. She must have just used a coconut scented body wash.

This is false. All pusspuss tastes sour and salty. Even fresh out of the shower.

Takis and sour cheese

>All pusspuss tastes sour and salty
Not if you increase the PH of the vagina neutralizing the acid with a alkaline solution.

niggers love to use coconut oil
every nigger i met smelled like coconut lotion

No no no niggers do NOT taste like coconut naturally!!! They do use various lotions not to get ashy though (they can see when they get flaky because their skin flakes stain light cloth), including coconut oil which they also use for their hair (hence why they and german tourists smell like coconut). We should learn from this since niggers don't age as quickly due to their perfectly moisturised skin.

No one should do this or they will get a yeast infection. Same goes for dicks. Don't use a normal soap on there.

this, it was pretty obvious since i have porked a couple of niggers too, and they all smelled like coconut oil

niggers have dry skin

ITT: skincare niggers

All females are nasty slimy cakefaced fish creatures that bleed from a giant cavity in their body who focus so much on their ass ****BBBBBRRRRAAAPPPPP******* and BBCs. Disgusting desu

no healthy vaginas are slightly alkaline, so mixture of soapy and fishy taste

when acidic this means bacterial infection, as bacteria can only thrive in slightly acidic environments, the reasons that vaginas are alkaline is to protect against vaginal infection

so if you tasted acidic pussy that means you also tasted all the cocks that went in there before

t. biochemist with a decent microbiology training

i use liquid soap for my dick since i can think

>Nigger pussy tastes like armpit.
I guess its a matter of hygiene. But she really smelled good, not even close to that typical nigger smell. But she was race mixed, so that could be a reason s well.

dick it doesn't matter much if decent hygiene, but for vaginas slightly alkaline is a must

when you go down on a girl with a mint in your mouth for increased stimulation (menthol) never take mints with lemon, or she will get a bacterial infection. Vaginas should never be acidic not even slightly acidic.

If in doubt take pH-indicator paper to that shit. Acidic pussy means filthy unclean whore.

Not really. A bit dryer than ours I guess because we got to be waxy in winter, but most of all they notice their dry skin a lot more due to being ashy so they take better care. They don't shower twice a day like dumb whites that age terribly, and they use lotion. You should do the same.

Vaginas are very acidic with a pH of 3.8-4.5, which is comparable to cream cheeses like yoghurt, wine, most fruit juices, coffee etc. Google it. I have never tasted an alkaline vagina and if I did I would refuse to go near it because I'd assume she has an STD.

You should just wash it in warm water or use a specialized acidic wash if it stinks. Washing it with normal soap gets it irritated, causing extreme sebum production and risk of infection meaning you'll have to obsessively keep washing it or it will start stinking a lot.

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

i use sopa solely on hands, armpits, dick, face, hair, ass and stomach
the rest i clean with water, and skin is still fine there

>pH-indicator paper

the higher the number the cleaner remember

lolno, yeah maybe in Sweden pussies are acidic and infected as fuck.

where do you think the fishy odour comes from? Free alkylated amines, like methylamine, dimethylamine. Acidic enviroment always promotes mold and bacteria growth, google it. That is why vaginas are ALWAYS SLIGHTLY ALKANINE to PROTECT against infection in that gaping moist hole of theirs.

Except in Sweden maybe hahahahahahha. Shit dude.

I took this from my sisters room.
I guess lots of girls are aware of that.

Camembert

Surströmming

my gf is middle eastern. her pussy tastes okay, not very strong. but it smells bad.

BLACKED semen.

Armpits should be just washed with water or the pH balance will be thrown off causing more stinky bacteria that requires more soap and so on. You'll have to take a few days of stinky pits before they return to normal.

Face is controversial. I recommend using some extra sensitive face wash if anything. And make sure to moisturise after you get out of the shower.

The only places my sister (dermatologist) says you should wash with soap is hair, ass, hands and feet cause they're the non-sensitive spots that get a lot of bacteria build up. The rest of you evolved to just be rinsed in water.

Google it.

This is true. Surströmming smells like a thousand vaginas after two weeks of hiking with no washing.

I think arab pussy tastes better than white.

wtf dude haha

lel

bubble gum cotton candy sugar and fresh plastic surgery

bags of sand Heheh-he :((

m8 perhaps I exagerrated somewhat because it's friday night and you have a Swedish flag, but think about it, pH is a logarithmic scale and pH 3.8 is more acidic than a bottle of kitchen vinegar.

I'm not saying it should be so alkaline as to promote fungal growth, but you do good to stay as close to the pH 7 neutral point as possible, as bacterial growth (molds too) thrive in moist, acidic and badly ventilated conditions.

Vinegar has a pH of 2.2-ish. In a logarithmic scale 3.8 is a lot higher than 2.2. 3.8 it sustainable for loads of normal microbes, hence if vinegar had a pH of 3.8 (total lie) you'd have to keep it in the fridge along with your pickles, wine, sauerkraut, tomatoes and stuff of similar vaginesque acidic pH. Maybe home made vinegars that have not fermented out yet could have a pH of 3.8 but if you've brewed those you'll know if you let them sit with the 'mother' for a while they'll eventually reach 2.2 and if they have no/dead mother they'll go bad quickly.

Vaginas should be nowhere near pH7 which is neutral, not alkaline. If a vagina has a pH of 7, it will get a bacterial and yeast infection within hours. The maximum non-medical-issue pH of a vagina is 4.5 according to google, with the healthy range being 3.8-4.5. Bacteria has no specific preference for acidity. Different microbes thrive in different pH levels. Extremophiles are found in extreme environments. Molds usually thrive in neutral environments, but other fungi like yeasts produce alcohols (and compete with/live symbiotically with lactobacteria) and can thus tolerate a fairly acidic environment, but if lactobacteria get to grow unchecked in oxygen they will eventually create enough acetic acid to kill off yeasts (causing spoiled wine turning into vinegar for instance). The vagina should have loads of lactobacteria in it to outcompete yeast. If it gets above pH 4.5, the yeast will outcompete the lactobacteria, causing a yeast infection. Beneficial lactobacteria only convert discharge to acid. Yeast generally tries to consume the live tissue as well. Of course, too much waste on both dicks and pussies give rise to that trademark cheese smell, since similar bacteria love lactose and thus feed off cheese products.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flora

blah blah blah what does it taste like

>wash ass with soap

Just go on tinder and find out.

Unless you mean a yeast infected above pH 4.5 one which tastes like foul pestilence and bread dough.