Tfw 9 conmebol teams will qualify for the 2030 WC

>tfw 9 conmebol teams will qualify for the 2030 WC

saved t bh

So it's just a play offs between Bolivia and Venezuela?

>tfw expanded WC will eventually ruin our perfect round robin league of nations qualifiers

Can't wait until there are 256 FIFA nations. Just make it a 8 round knockout tourney.

this
we are 41 teams short tho

Just give every US state a team

Actually a good idea

After Catalunya becomes independent probably a lot of others regions will follow them. We can reach 41 teams with with the likes of Catalunya, Pais Vasco, Greenland, Chechenia, Vatican City, Falklands, The Tutsi tribe, Palestine, Río Grande do Sul, The Antartic and Polar Circle Research team.

>vatican city
i know they have god on their side but i dont think it will be enough

>yfw Texas-Chile World Cup Final

>Río Grande do Sul

HAHAHA

>get eliminated 50 times
That'd actuality be pretty funny

Memes aside, five countries would directly qualify to the WC, whereas the remaining one will play a play-off tournament, looking to get that sweet, sweet final berth.

> 9
Are you purposely forgetting about Venezuela?

Venezuela is part of the CONCACAF now.

Oh right I totally forgot

>Rio Grande do Sul
kek
Good one Messi

They should just drop all pretenses and give all Conmebol teams a place in 2030.

cheeky

My fucking sides

Conmebol and Concacaf will merge by 2030 and Venezuela & Bolivia will statpad against Santa Lucia and Trilibin and Tobias.

Comecacabol stronk

>All of them still better than the Finnish national team

>Vatican City
>Rio Grande do Sul but not São Paulo

it's okay apu
you still have litmanen

Aren't Gauchos the meme separatists?

Not that I'm aware of. In all fairness, I don't really pay attention to much that goes on outside of São Paulo, but I know that way too many people here unironically believe São Paulo could function as an independent state. Not only that, but that it'd be a first world country.

>9 spots for 10 teams
>Chilel still don't qualify

spain is breaking apart