$121 million in USA

>$121 million in USA
>$8 million in the rest of the world

why?

No one else cares about niggers

Stop exporting your nigger culture to the rest of the world

most other westernised countries dont have a black 50% population

because

Only USA cares about this kind of bullshit.

SJW's are a cancer that originated in America and that's where their main base is

The rest of the world doesn't care about muh black lives

probably because the director and all the actors are pretty irrelevant

Nobody cares basically.

I'm vaguely interested in seeing this now just to see how bad it is.

I mean, it can't literally be

>Strong proud black mother of five genius mathematics astrophysics aerodynamists experiences rascism but stoicly expresses Christian virtue to get USA to moon...

Right?

studio bought most of the tickets where they get a majority of the box office take

Because Hollywood nigger culture brainwashing works best at the front door. Seriously, Calexit needs to happen.

only amerisharts care about ameri niggers

Isn't california the center of all that sjw shit ?

>>$8 million in the rest of the world
how so many?

Because Jews manipulate data to serve their political interests?

Because euros and asians wouldnt want to see revisionism for free even.

I fucking love my country

(((121 miliion)))

>it's a hit goy.

No one actually believes it made that kind of money do they?

It wasn't marketed strongly abroad. They know it is about American history intended for an American audience.

>SJW's are a cancer that originated in America

Fucking lel.

SJW's literally ARE the government at this point in most of Europe.

Drug money laundering

Most movie theaters in the USA are owned by the (((studios))) and (((they))) use empty seat showings to launder drug money, big time.

Doesnt work in foreign countries because they dont own the theaters there.

it hasn't been released in that many countries yet

how did this even make that much? American's are really dumb

(((them)))

How does Pharrel Williams get a seat on The Academy?

As ridiculous it sounds this is one of the reasons.

For example, I did want to watch this movie and, and neither my wife, my mom or any of my friends did want it to see it the reason that it say to me was.

>I don't want to see a movie with negritos.

That must be wrong because it is already out here in Brazil as well.

America has a black population of 13%.

I dont think its promoted,i mean i never heard or seen anything about it until just now.

Because nowhere else is a cuck hole filled with retards that can be baited into watching garbage by using niggers.

Damn this is embarrassing

Soon every black person will think NASA was kangz

Maybe next they will have a movie about mozart or Shakespeare being black

"Ayo! Hol up. You can't be makin NASA stuff anymoez cracker! WE WUZ NASA!

Sorry faggot, only the us gives a shit about nignogs.

>Sweden is "most of Europe"
Are you retarded? Also third wave feminism/intersectionality and tumblr culture did originate in America.

saw it, was shit. Thank god it was a "sale ticket day"

it's about black people at Nasa

rest of the world doesn't care about either of those things

Rest of the world can see right through the bullshit. They all know niggers don't accomplish anything of real relevance.

The only word we have for black people is "nigger", do you think we'd be down with the message?

>female African-American mathematicians at NASA
wow, who knows?

does she actually make this face during the whole movie?

why would anyone endure this, I'm pissed off just by looking at the picture

nobody wants to watch black people except other black people, and the only black people with access to technology are blacks in america.

Strong. Black. Woman.

But they take 50% of the gibmedats

literally no one cares. it's a pretty niche movie outside of america honestly.

So did it actually do well

>Because Jews manipulate data to serve their political interests?
This. Why do we believe this figure? Because the lugenpresse reported it? Does anyone know anyone who paid to see this?

I'm calling bullshit.

Ayoo hol up
So u be saying
Hol up hol up
So u be saying that we wuz
Like scientists and shieeet

like blacks made this movie. But nice post Chaim.

It's also already out in germany and nobody gives a shit because white guilt is looked over here.
Everybody loses their shit over every Holocaust drama though. Probably worse than the slavery shit over in the US. Erbschuld is much worse than white guilt. But at least there are barely any jews over here that you have to handle with kid gloves.

>americucks

It's closer to 50% if you follow the one drop rule.

LOL! I hope this movie does not do well because I hate black people, women, and especially black women. I don;t really have a good reason for it outside of "I Hate SJWs" though. I am also a 12 year old Sup Forums poster.

Fuck you

Third world country markets are less movie-savy than NA. they just want to see big dumb blockbusters or some dumb comedies like the adam sandler ones. Every single one of those movies, regardless of the metacritic/rotten tomatoes score gets huge numbers oversea.

They don't care about oscar baits and progressive movies unless there is a huge market trying to push the movie over there.

t. brazillian

sometimes i think i'm the only one in this country checking rotten tomatoes and overall opinions before going to see some movie.

I wanna paint her face White

Black men would actually think she is a prize...probably why she hates white men so much...cause she couldnt get a date...

Because it's only been released in a handful of countries, they're spreading the release and banking on the Oscar nominations to bring people into it. It's not even opened in the UK yet.

Daily reminder that Almond White liked it.

I don't really get the hate for this movie anyway. It's actually got few historical inaccuracies, and it encourages women and black people to actually get into STEM with positive role models.

It's also a part of US and science history.

Like blacks made this movie. The 'nigger' posts are courtesy of JIDF.