Turku,Finland

what happens here?

Every year there's a huge festival on an island called Ruissalo.

Also has many somalis and arabs

People live there and stuff

Glad you asked. I live here. I moved here from Sweden a few weeks ago. Do you have any questions about this place?

Slit throat women

Not a band btw

anything paticularly interesting places to visit in the city?

Do you regret it yet?

Åbo

are finns as cute and autistic as they seem

It feels kind of small, once you're in the city center, but taking a walking tour of the place is pretty easy because of that. I've done that a bit. Mostly looking for a bust of Lenin I hear is somewhere around here. There are some other nice statues, but not too much public art, The great church is also kind of a letdown. I really like old medieval churches, I've visited dozens of them in Sweden, but the one here in Turku is just kind of meh. The exterior especially is not very good.

terrorist attacks

There are lots of cute finns, and many are introverted to some extent, but most are pretty normal, whether it's a crowd or an individual.

They took down the place where people put up flowers and candles pretty quick. They instead put up a tree, as like a memorial. Looks okay; a little boring.

You live in ylioppilaskylä? Wanna fug? :DDDD

Yo-Kylö? Yes, I do.

And... maybe. Perhaps I'd like that.

Fug :D

Where do you live? In yk? East or west?

East side nigga

Me too... Are you close to the river?

sorry but I don't fug poor people

Like 150m the last street before the park
heatings

>the park heatings
I'm not sure what you mean by that. The rest though, sounds like we're pretty close.

>Turku
>Abo

...is this for real?

laughinganimegirl24.jpg

park elinaparken ;:DDD. there's a bridge close by

Türkü is a nice name for girls imo

Plot twist: you're actually next door neighbors and this turns into an into a romcom just like one of my japanese animes.

Is it true that turku is the cuckold capital of finland?

No that would be obviously Helsinki

What's wrong? Old slavic word meaning a market

Yes. I live close to that bridge, it's outside my window.

Fug :DD

31 posts and nobody's posted the "Turku is the asshole of Finland" (or whatever) video

Say hi if you see me tomorrow. I'll (probably) be wearing a black long-armed shirt and be taking my bike to get it repaired.

I'll be sleeping off my hangover and going to a bar now :DDDD
If this thread is still up I'll tell if i got bagina :DDDD or not

Oh geez. Haha. I hope it is, then. I'm really curious to know that, now!