A
M
M
E
D

>don't call it
>cuts to a scene of him checking his shoes

?

Its to remind him that fate allowed him to live.

>nigger said the nigger nigger i caint depend on you rotten ass nigger and nigger sat down and had a drink and J Bones said nigger save some for Sut and the nigger drank and they all spat

OPRAH BOOK CLUB
P
R
A
H

B
O
O
K

C
L
U
B

>there's no food and everyone's killing each other and roastin' babies

wow great writing mr languager

He killed her

People, people! Here I present you this curious specimen, not so uncommon between the human race, but not that common too mind you. The kind of human that doesn't understand a simple exchange of words in a movie, but is egocentric enough to, ironically, feel intelligent about it and write about how that exchange of words is stupid.

That's not what he said.

call it

youtube.com/watch?v=OgbBFERJMek

In the book she called it and got it wrong. bitch had to die either way tbqh

it sucks whatshisface did so well against this guy only to get btfo by spics

It was his special coin at that moment, since it decided if he was going to continue living or if he's going to turn to ashes. When Anton told him to put into his pocket it became an ordinary coin that no longer controlled his faith.

anton chigurh says that the coin was minted in 1958 and “has been traveling 22 years to get here,” meaning that the movie takes place in 1980. but jack link’s beef jerky didn’t exist until 1986. i really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

maybe anton sucks at math. i mean there has to be areason he doesnt have a normal job.

Did he kill the accountant?

That depends, did he see him?

Do you require everything to be spelled for you?

It did, but that's ultimately the point.

let's be serious for a second here Sup Forums, if you got back to your house after a long day of work (or shitposting), saw this guy sitting on your sofa, what would you do to convince this guy not to kill you? would you try to run away?

I'd accept the fact that I'm dead and would make my peace with the world. I'd probably try to find a way out, like say distract him or let my inner animal take over, but let's be honest here, we'd all end up dead.

I'd call dubs

You just call it. There is nothing else to do.

Leave the bounty hunting to me.

In the book the same thing is said (indicating that it's set in 1980), yet all the characters use mobile phones.

Shit annoyed me the entire book.

Which phones are we talking about here?

Several references to cell phones

> call me on the mobile
> Anton pulled Carson's mobile phone from his pocket

Was it described as something modern or was it like this one?

Kek

>Khalit
Who was Khalit? A friendo of chigurs?

just called "mobile" or "mobile phone"

Hard to imagine anyone in a Texas border town in 1980 would have a cell phone, let alone one that could fit in your pocket.

They also reference ATMs, but those were extremely rare in 1980. Good book, but little sloppy things like this annoyed me.

I don't know how big your pockets are, but I don't think you could fit that in, that's a briefcase size yuppie phone.

Haven't read it, but if that is the case, I'd also be a bit "triggered" by this.