MORTY

MORTY
I TURNED MYSELF INTO TURKEY
I'M TURKEY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

REMOVE PICKLE REMOVE PICKLE

ooo normie meme

>>>reddit

Are you not ashamed of creating such a shit thread?

Nah, Sup Forums is just contrarian and will hate anything popular.
R&M is genuinelly fun to watch most of the time even if you disagree with some of the messages

Not if it was done ironically

Are you a child?

Not an argument.

No, it's a question.

Pluto IS a planet

I remember Sup Forums sperging over the first season. Most threads were positive, it's just retards trying to be contrarians now that the show is popular. (It does have a horrible fanbase though.)

/prg/ - Pickle Rick General

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

Is Rick and Morty the new MLP?

Sorry to disappoint you horse fucker but no

>Autistic, insufferable fanbase that thinks their show is deeper than it actually is while constantly shoving it down everyones throat.
Sounds like MLP to me

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

this.

So does everything popular.

AND WE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND!

>muh fanbase
Do you browse reddit because nobody in real life talks about it. Where exactly are you being exposed to the autistic fans? You go looking for trouble dont you.

WE JUST WANNA SEE YA

You seem very upset

Sup Forums pls

>Is Rick and Morty the new MLP?
Not even close since one was aimed at little girls and the other was always intended for adults and is entirely meant to be crude and violent comedy.

>t. redditard
You ain't fooling nobody here.

>Do you browse reddit because nobody in real life talks about it. Where exactly are you being exposed to the autistic fans? You go looking for trouble dont you.
Good point, I watch it but never talk about it in real life nor have I heard anyone mention it.

%7

autism sure makes it hard to understand the emotions of others eh

SHAKE THAT

>8.6%

no it's not
it's brain dead chatter noise

No need to be upset. It's just a cartoon

thats not how u place a percentage symbol u dumbo stop posting already omg kys

Neck yourself you fat piece of shit. Your white population is dwindling at record rates. No amount of DACA blocking or wall building is going to change any of that. Your white population is going to be a minority in the future. You're going be the 8% too one day. Your great grandchildren will be surrounded by Mexicans and Latinos. They're going to get beheaded by the cartel in Central Park with no one batting an eyelid, because this will be the norm by then. This makes me so happy.

something wrong? lighten up faglord.

I'm just shitposting.

Understandable enough.

It will always make me laugh to see people on Sup Forums complaining about violence and toilet humor on a cartoon when they are literally posting and laughing about this every days here.