CATALUNYA TRIOMFANT, TORNARÀ A SER RICA I PLENA!

CATALUNYA TRIOMFANT, TORNARÀ A SER RICA I PLENA!

I don't recognize that flag

just send in the tanks already

welcome in french ligue uhhhh barca

El SCATalan señores

IT'S JUST HAPPENED

CATALONIA IS NOW A STATE

SPAIN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Someone is going to get blown the fuck out, and it isn’t Spain

Go to bed Geraldo. Spain is finished.

basque independence next

and then of course follows the rightful anschluss of mallorca to germany

what happened?

t. clueless guy

catalonian government just officially declared independence

spain's government now either has to accept it or send the army there

Catalonia is now independant from Spain and barca will obviously play vs Guingamp next year in french ligue uuuuuuh

Catalan MPs just voted in favour of declaring independence from Spain.

>implying any country will recognize them
>implying they will be let into EU
>implying the Spanish government won't step in and arrest everyone

We will recognise them.

why?

scots have made it quite clear that they oppose their own independence from the english with the 'no' vote

Too bad Northern England does not have a say in this matter

You have to be a country first.

will spain impose direct rule now

also why is julian assange such a fucking kremlin bot

can't stop laughing

REUS DEPORTIU in EL when

>Assange isn't an anglo-jewish agent
>waah wahh why he's such a degenerate pro russian? why doesn't he supports the zionists?

gypsy please

but anglos are the good guys. and you are genetically identical to gypsies you know

Tanks in the streets when?

What will happen to Messi now?

well, now it's siesta time over there, so I wouldn't expect them before around 5

he will lead the catalonian rebellion, receive honorary catalonian citizenship after the victory and then go on to win the world cup with his new home country

googled out of curiosity and they have leopards. pretty cool

Messi to Real Madrid

More like 5:30 Hans

Reminder that Spain opened the score in 8 seconds.

free transfer

or mebe chelski

PSG vs Barca the new el clasico

Are most people supporting independance actually willing to fight and die for it? Because that's what it comes down to and I don't think that's actually the case.
It's easy to demand independance when it's done with a vote.

probably not but indoctrination is a powerful tool

>Lionel Messi - Welcome To PSG ● Goodbye Barcelona ● Insane Skills, Goals, Runs & Assists ● 2017 ● HD

Nice!

CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA! CATALUNYA!

Does it even really matter when it isn't even the most people in Catalonia supporting independence? Expect the Spanish army to be welcomed as liberators.

>Declaring independence in the afternoon while the rest of the country is having a siesta

92% of the voters voted Yes in the referendum though

>blended
into the trash it goes

The referendum had a census of 5.5M people and only 2M voted

92% of the 42%*

it's curious how many of the remaining 58% actually protested the vote and how many couldn't/wouldn't bother

Because everyone who isn't a separatist didn't want to acknowledge the farce of a referendum. Only 37% are separatists.

It’s all about >muh taxes are going to Extremadura

>92% of the voters voted Yes in the referendum though

On those ILLEGAL referendums, most of the poeple who voted are independentist, becouse they are illegal the rest of the people don't give a shit. Today happened the same in the catalonian senate.

it was boycotted

>illegal

By people who didn't want to get the shit kicked out of them by riot police.

>mfw Trump is the first head of state to recognize Catalonia

Would Spain commit seppuku?

>inb4 Spanish government punish Catalonia by leaving Barça outside of La Liga and the UCL

Spain confirmed kill on the next WC

to vote no in a fake referendum? absolutely, why bother

Yeah I'm sure he'd turn his back on his NATO ally. I'm sure.

>tfw you will have the opportunity to become an overrated writer by witnessing and getting inspired by a Spanish civil war which will get you lots of mentally unstable artist pussy in paris and after which you commit cheeky suicide in some godforsaken place in the america in your lifetime

can't wait!

Barcelone FC | Welcome to Ligue 1 2017/2018 | Skills and goals (HD)

By the way, if Sherriff Tiraspol is any clue, there won't be a separate Catalan league.

shhhh Sup Forumsturds still haven't recovered since he did a complete 180 on nato