Okay, yesterday you idiots gave him a literal asthma attack...

Okay, yesterday you idiots gave him a literal asthma attack, he provides us with a high quality broadcast nearly every single day. Now he might not return because of assholes like you people. Ghost shows us how bad the EU, politicians and large corporations are. He has enlightened many and there is absolutely no need to bully him. Lets all apologise to ghost, he does not deserve any of this.

Wait really?
He has Asthma?
Fucking hell.

We didn't do nothing.

You trolled him.
Not too sure but it certainly sounded like it.

Lelelel trololool xdxd

>literally who?

>old Sup Forums
>let's ask ghost about my little pony until he angrily collapses into a mountain of empty beer cans

>nu-Sup Forums
>GUYS STOP BEING MEAN TO GHOST

he couldnt just kick the shills/trolls out?

Ghost is pretty based

HItler said Naziism helps Jews too !!

Look up the definition in a ( non-censored!-) dicionary !

If anyone killed Jews, that is NOT real Naziism

Naziism is for Jews too !!

:3

*inb4 replies*
Why do you hate white ppl so much ?!!!!?!!

It's the butter

Also he will be back, he's honor bound to do it until the election cycle ends.

IMO ghost trolls himself. I don't accept that anyone with even modest intelligence could fall for the same shit every day, for years.

If it was legit those prank calls would last 1 or 2 seconds but instead he gives them airtime and listens to the abuse.

The whole show is off. The cans, the mic, the engineer. All that has to be for comedic effect but it's blended in with what we're led to believe is uncontrollable fury.

This.
That fat cripple should lay off the butter.

It's an unfunny Brony and his brony friends pretending he's a right-wing talk show host and fake "troll" him and gets fake "angry" and the bronies eat it up because they love mediocrity.

Despite them trying for 8 years, he has never gotten popular with anyone outside of their brony/tf2 little community.

Of course it's not real

But that doesn't mean it's not hilarious

He is not a brony you fat burger.

I agree. I really hope he starts selling signed beer cans. I'll buy one or two.

>he might not return
He makes a ton of money off of this thing guaranteed. He'll be back every single day because that's how this sort of thing works.

This. I listen every day.

He does not make any money from this.
You need to think more about how people feel.

Source? bronies are too fucking retarded, autistic and just plain unfunny to pull off something like this.

Whether the show is an act or not, you can't deny whoever plays "ghost" is talented and if there's one undeniable fact about bronies it's that they're not good at anything.

Well, he has some good acting skills anyway so I also think it isn't real.
When the beer cans start flying I just can't hold my laughter.

Wasn't Sup Forums doing most the trolling?

Sup Forums didn't exist when ghost first started trolling