YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIING

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIING

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41780116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but could you do it without catalonian players ?

It happened? source?

any international news site

i only find "what-it's" and the daily mail has nothing

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41780116

You’ll see that my mind is too fast for eyes!!!!

YOU'RE DONE INNNNNN

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>janitor in full on damage control mode

for the stupid american mouthbreather in the other thread: spain is a right leaning country you stupid inbred mongoloid

>she was a borderline communist
Oh, I remember you. My gott. Yes, indeed. I remember Le Pen arguing for the abolishment of class and private property. Come on, man.
>spain is the right wing one
Maybe more right but still both countries fall well within the spectrum of current day neoliberalism.
>you're 100% the austrian guy who didn't know what yugoslavia is, eg on par with the average politically concerned person :3
lel I remember you talking about that as well. No that wasn't me. Brozip Tito was a G.

MODS WHERE ARE THE NEWS FLAGS? I WANNA SEE CATALONIAN FLAGS

just because she doesn't like immigrants doesn't make her right wing. just because catalonia wants independence from spain doesn't mean they're fighting some imaginary globalist kike shill network. doubly true when they want in the EU

Who /lifelong/ Catalonian here?

What part of catalonia are you guys from?

that's why catalonia wants to leave. see how easy that was?

>hurr why won't they allow Sup Forumsposting on a sports board

Buchalona

Carrer d'Aragò

i'm from that part where i puked all my paella.

>le Sup Forums boogyman xD

Fuck off. By the way. (((She))) lost.

I lived in Girona for 3 years.

who cares why they want to leave the retard was arguing spain was super left leaning because they haven't left the EU

and these people are allowed to vote

Tarragona

WHEN I WAS

Badalona

>just because she doesn't like immigrants doesn't make her right wing.
So you'd say she's Nazbol then? Seriously, she's nowhere near a Communist.
>just because catalonia wants independence from spain doesn't mean they're fighting some imaginary globalist kike shill network
...I never said so. All I said isn't they were left-wing. From what I can tell they want more EU neoliberalism style.

Badalona 2bh

Eventbowls were an integral part of Sup Forums.

>le (((meme)))

Thanks for proving my point.

oh, he is indeed retarded then. carry on.

I thought you were in the same camp as the retard american. sorry he got a rise out of my blood pressure but I'll just pretend he was trolling

>Eventbowls were an integral part of Sup Forums.

Not anymore sweetie, it's time to move on.

Catalonian independence is a right wing movement and has always been you idiot

I hope you Spanish anons let them leave. What did they ever do to you?

Why don't you go back to le ddit and have fun with your SJW friends?

say that again to my face

No worries, my man.

NEVER! ;_;

>Catalan parliament declares...

Damn, still nothing.

I read a Hemingway story in college

>The parties explicitly campaigning for independence currently represented in the Catalan Parliament are the Republican Left of Catalonia (ERC), Catalan European Democratic Party (PDEC) and the Popular Unity Candidacy (CUP).

ye ok lol

Test

>Orwell
There were no independentists in the Civil War, lad.

BE-A-UTIFUL

GOD SPEED CATALUNYA WE ARE ALL WITH YOU

>Catalan European Democratic Party (PDEC)
A new name for CiU, a right wing party.
Also you forgot JxS, another right wing party.

they're pro eu so you know we can't really accept them as le based right wing :3

Also ERC are neoliberalists even if they say they are left in their name

they wont leave.

Spain can close the land border and France will follow suit. Even the Spanish navy could enforce a 250 km blockade. If they really wanted to be nasty they could close the airspace around BCN and enforce it, but that would face more resistance internationally.

>no catalan flags in this thread

What if France doesn't help Spain and backs Catalonia?

>I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'll never admit to it

Will they be allowd to play UEFA or they'll had to play in CAF?

I think it's better to say that Independence is a cross-block issue. Right-leaning and left-leaning people alike want it. It's not right to call it a right-wing or left-wing issue.

>European affiliation Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (CDC), European People's Party (UDC)

French have already said they wont recognize independent Catalan Rep.

Catalonia spreads into France, Perpignan is traditionally a Catalan city. France is not interested in having to deal with another spike in nationalist consciousness within their borders. Plus if Catalan independence gets crushed it sends a pretty clear message to Corsica.

What does this mean exactly?

last time we backed a country who tried to be independant we finished by being bankrupt, if you know what i mean..

was meant for you

Jaén

I'm giving then less than a week

That the Russians are to blame

you are correct, it's not helping, same with brexit

That's pretty generous. Their last attempt lasted like 8 hours.

MY HEARTS BLEED CATALAN

they wont even have to blockade them really. a tourist based economy just left the largest zone of free travel in the world. not even visa free travel, they had access to passport free travel of 750 million people. and their economy hinges completely on tourism.

now they've thrown it away. the EU is not going to recognize Catalonia, Madrid will not let that happen. no Schengen will kill Barcelona's economy.

Rome wasn't build in a day. These are issues any modern nation will have to go through, if they want to declare independence.

Long enough for them to get their hopes up. Short enough that it will be crushing

>sacrificing comfy cuckness for uncomfortable independence

what retards

It'd be cool to have Barcelona in the premier league on a temporary basis whilst the civil war plays out.

why on earth would they go to the PL though when france is so much closer?

>civil war

that implies 2 sides that can fight

money

Is this bigger than Brexit?

Looks like the expert in Catalan politics is back.

Barca would make a lot more money in the PL.

Neither are happening so it's about the same.

lmao no. Catalan GDP is about the size of the city of Baltimore.

Brexit was never going to cause a war. This might.

>p-please take Dembele back Dortmund-sama, we really really need the money
hehehe

ha ha ha

HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

>Implying the central government won't just dissolve the Catalan parliament and call a local election

The Catalans have literally nothing. Madrid just needs to cut off the money and they'll cave in in a matter of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if Puigdemont is in prison by the end of the week.

accurate

Barcelona de Guayaquil

Catalans have fighting spirit!

>war

maybe if foreigners get involved

this effects european football you triggered tumblrina

I am also in agreement with this

>Going back to a league won by Redbull and Yussuf Poulsen

I'd rather stay in civil war desu

giving your life on behalf of a joke country would be a real tragedy.

>This might
No chance, Catalunya has no army.

Enjoy getting shot

Guerilla warfare

Barca has been kicked out of La Liga

third place doesn't win the league

you still need weapons for that and you cant exactly throw molotovs at one of the most advanced armed force in the world

And no force that could possibly fight. The most that they can hope for is that the local police units remain in their barracks, but that's about it.

This declaration of independence is stupid as hell. Until now Puigdemont held all the cards, he offered a dialogue, but Madrid refused to listen, he could have just preempted the dissolution of the Catalan parliament and called for a regional election, thereby BTFOing the central government even more. Then he could have held out until the cracks in Madrid started showing, but no, he had to fuck it all up.

Not yet

he's move is literally crying for the international community though

Catalan flag in Sup Forums when?

They will win it Hans and you know it

They beat Dortmund away (Yussuf goal lmao)

And buyern needed refball to beat 10 man redbull on penalties (Yussuf outplayed boateng)

Face it.

EPL > Serie A > La Liga > Ligue 1 > Portugese League = Bundes

BASED ALFONSO

He won't get anything though. All important European nations are firmly siding with Madrid in this one. And the only way to change that is if the army moved and shot up half of Barcelona, but not even Rajoy is stupid enough to do that.

Even if the army moved in there the international community wouldn't do anything.

Who will the international community side with?