Do you think there could be a well made starcraft movie?

Do you think there could be a well made starcraft movie?
The game has a decent story and the aliens (i forget their name (Eldar?)) have a great lore.

StarCraft 2's storyline was an ugly failure.

You could probably make StarCraft 1 into a solid sci-fi flick, though.

Maybe one day if we get to see reign of chaos first

This. SC2's story is enjoyable for how ridiculous it is, like some crazy anime shit, but they screwed the pooch when it came to making it feel anything like the first game's story which is tight as fuck.

Metzen is gone now though, so it will be interesting to see if Blizzard's writing stays on the dumb track he put it on or if it will improve again.

the new writing staff is the one that came up with the warcraft multiverse storyline that led to the worst fucking expansion ever story and gameplay wise

god sc2 was so bad.

Metzen set the current Blizz writing staff on a crazy, bad path obsessed with corruption/redemption storylines.

Fucking shame too, he did some good shit back in the day.

the corruption fetish stuff at its worst was 10x better then the mind numbing alternate reality crap they pulled out of their ass just so they could bring gul dan back
since nobody at blizzard realized that they will eventually run out lore characters for the raid meatgrinder, so they just recycled old ones

can't wait for wrath of bolvar (tm)

The lore is pretty dark, maybe a war movie from a Ghost's point of view? (memory wipes, training...)

Yeah, I'm glad I was never into Warcraft lore to get pissed at how bad it's gotten. Brood War is my GOTYAY tho so I still feel the pain.

Diablo 3 was pretty bad too, though not as offensively stupid compared to what's happened to WC and SC.

what?

Sc2 story ruined it
>trying to redeem the queen bitch of the universe
She was such a great villain, why would you redeem her?
And then she still killed millions of innocent people while she was in the process of being redeemed

>The game has a decent story
No it doesn't. It has a decent back story but the game storyline is incredibly naive and all over the place.

You suck. You're the reason Hollywood sucks hairy balls/.

>starcraft 2
literally who?

>Metzen is gone now though
Holy shit, that's some good news.

its called starship troopers

Yes since it's completely Hollywoodified

What Story? I must have put 3000 hours into this game back when SC2 was all the rage and I still don't know exactly what Terrans have to do with all of this.

I do know that 6pool works even on Diamond kek

Yeah, he just recently retired.

You think you do but you dont bro

No. Video game movies are always shit without exception.

Cloverfield was good

>Overcredit the old
>Shit on the new
Why are you so cliche user?

Wings of Libertys plot wasn't great but passable.
Heart of the Swarm's plot was absolute shit.
I skipped the plot entirely for Legacy of the Void after the 2nd mission.

Good thing Sc2 is still really fun to play especially if you're on adderall.

I flat out refused to buy anything beyond WoL because of how shit the story was. Starcraft 1 didn't have the greatest story ever, but some interesting ideas that made you invested in the world and characters. SC2 shat on it so hard the series became irredeemable.

pic related

pic related

Fucking hell raynor gets all love struck instantly in sc2 with queen bitch.
Poor ducking fenix man he deserved a better friend than raynor