Ol right you fuckers get in here. I firmly believe that the EU will collapse in a year . What's your opinion...

Ol right you fuckers get in here. I firmly believe that the EU will collapse in a year . What's your opinion? What will happen to your country? How the collapse of the euro will affect your economy? Mine will just drift to the Russians as we always do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't collapse in a year. Give it 10-20 years.

Come on i want to hear zhe germanz

i want to see the chaos

BUT WE JUST GOT EURO INTRODUCED

sorry famalam, but this is the best for everyone

Who cares gipsy

It'll either be effectively a totalitarian sovereign state in 5 years or it'll be a basket case of civil unrest, possibly both, or there'll be a series of domino-style -exits.

It's going to get stronger.
Trade between Russia and EU will grow.
America won't be bullying them no longer.

Get annexed by Russia.

>French are in it
Civil unrest it is. They have already started

>Trade between Russia and EU will grow.
Really makes you think..

A Chinese vassal state just replied to me, it is really making me think.

My opinion is that the EU will not collapse and we will slowly drift to a federal government of the EU.

If the EU collapses, we will just drift to what it replaces it. Germany won't just cease to exist.

Keep in mind that germany exists because it was allowed to.

Lol'd

Not really. You cannot remove big nations like that.

>Germany won't just cease to exist.
It will become irrelevant again. Without the euro Germany's industry won't be able to compete with the rest of the world. Things have changed since the year 2000. Greece effectively served as a monetary buffer for Germany; and that was thanks to the euro.

Without the Euro, Germany will just adapt to a new economy.

>Mine will just drift to the Russians as we always do.
Fuck off nigger.

>implying Russia wants to annex you

>Germany won't just cease to exist.
we must make it cease to exist. We were kind the first two times now it's time to eradicate the threat once and for all

It will collapse, but it's hard to say at this point whether it will be a rapid, chaotic collapse, or a slow and gradual one

either way I'm pretty sure the EU is fuggd

Euro won't collapse you fucker.
We're strong.

EU is collapsed as it is. We never had higher unemployment in Europe, never more crime, never more sellouts, never more drug addicts, what more do you want?

Let's see about that in 5 years.

>Italy
>Our economy is strong

Wait a few years Mario

If your country has over 1.0 murder rate you are a shit country, if you have over 3.0 murder rate, you are cancer that's killing humanity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Reminder that our murder rate was 0.3 during evil evil Yugoslavian days of evil nationalism.

You haven't seen the balance sheet of italian banks...

The Euro is fucking done m8's
Do you think the dollar has been rising because of George fucking Soros? no it's because everyone with a brain knows Europe is toast, and they have been moving their capital into the $ as was the case before ww2. Euro is Kill