What sport did you guys excel at in school?

What sport did you guys excel at in school?

kickball

Will that guy die in his 20s or 30s?

competitive doing nothing

Professional Autism.

I was a student of the game of going through the motions and doing just enough work to pass and avoid attention before going home to play nintendo.

avoiding girls to talk to

he's probably already dead.

i was the one of the best footy talents in my town until 14-15 when i decided to spend my time on world of warcraft instead

>go to highschool
>build a rugby team for fun
>destroy every component
>qualify for final
>highschool boss doesn't allow to miss class lessons

manlets detected

well if you hadn't destroyed every component then maybe he would have seen your potential.

only played football and rugby

didn't excell at them

be gone, lamp post

I was the best in my school at football but got distracted by girls and video games and stopped playing.

Imagine seeing this guy's silhouette running down the hall

GANGBANGING

baseball and footy
im super tall so people were always surprised it wasn't basketball

Volleyball in HS. It was cool because girls actually talked to me.

in gym class? Floorball

Only one on one sports like badminton. Nobody wanted me on their team or passed the ball to me in games like soccer so I never really did anything in those.

who /tabletennis/ here?

This

I excelled at the stay at home and jerk off all day and have no friends sport

I didn't excel by any means, but I was good enough at baseball to be a starter.

I was good in handball, in particular the goalkeeping position

Pretty much only because all the other guys exclusively took hitting me with the ball as hard as they could as the goal of the game, rather than score

;_;

I metaled at OFSAA (Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations) for wrestling at 72 kg.

Could have been better if I actually went to the gym but theater was my main focus.

Handball, champions of the Buenos Aires province.

Not doing homework

what a rebel

real talk though
>walk towards rim
>someone rainbow passes to you
>catch ball under rim
>score before 3 seconds
>score infinite points

how did this not happen?

for me, it was baseball
starting 2nd baseman in my sophomore year

my nigga, school didn't have a team though so I just played at the club

Peen Grab

Jajaja Bert Eat short

In elementary school I was good at soccer. Good CB overall but could pull off some good stuff upfront as well. My highlight was when I scored the only goal for my class at the end of the 5ths year tournament.

In middle school I never got to prove my talent and was always put at GK. Sometimes did well, sometimes did bad. Most of the time I didn't even play because fuck being GK, just stayed on the sidelines.

High School was different because campus had no soccer pitch so we only played basketball. My classmates in the 1st and 3rd year were mostly bad so I was picked at about the middle. 2nd year classmates were good at it though so I was picked last.

Overall I never excelled at any sport, always put in effort defending though so I wasn't getting yelled at.

I got the biggest grades of the entire school at the end of high school though so at least I won somewhere. Haven't played any sport since then.

I was good at hockey, been playing since like 5. I was scared of joining a high school team and played house leagues until I quit at 16. Probably contributed to me being alone that I didn't meet anyone from varsity or made any connections with people my age :(

Handball

Literally every sport but basketball.

Is jerking off a sport?

>the way his neck moves when he runs
Does anyone else find it creepy?

Judo. On a national level I only regularly lost to a guy that went to the Olympics later.

That's pretty cool. Ever had to use it in a street fight? It seems like it would work pretty well for flipping someone onto their head before they even knew what happened

I made a goal once

Cross country. I was garbage at swimming.

i'd hit it just to see wtf she looks like naked

> played comp tf2 in 8th grade since playing vidya is considered a sport nowadays
> good guard with a semi-reliable jumpshot and basketball IQ

I bet her clit is like a spaghetti noodle

lmao manlets BTFO. How will they ever recover?

His dad is also a giant and has a healthy life, iirc

>all these manlets talking about the tall people die young meme

A myth started by manlets

she's actually pretty qt

the virginity cup

>the skeleton jogging away
top kek
Fencing (sabre) and rugby, I got sent to a posh boy school full of womanly cunts.
Luckily made it out with my anal virginity and my masculinity intact.

if she got braces she would be alright. could probably model.

Wrestling

football, soccer and tennis

had D3 offers for football, made the all-league team 3 years in a row in soccer, and lost a total of 3 matches in 3 years of doubles in tennis

lmao

Basketball, stopped playing for two reasons:
>my vision was getting REALLY bad, I currently wear nearly an inch thick glasses. I can play sports fine, oddly enough, but it's a big handicap.
>black coach was literally racist and only played black guys. he got fired for that when I was a senior.

i once hung out with a bitch like this who was literally over 7'

thanks mr. skeltal

Handball and Volley are the most common sports in Argentinian Schools...
(Handball is way more popular but NT handball is shitty while volley team is nice)

Confirmed evidence of human/alien hybrids?

This manlets get fat easier and are more prone to fat related illness

I played handball, we sucked but got to play junior nationals anyway. The highlight was when I threw the ball against the crossbar. Those games must have been so terrible to watch for the adults there.

I played AAU basketball. My brother was kind of my trainer and he worked me too hard at a young age. I started to hate it. I probably could've played at least for a Division I college if I continued to progress at the level I was it.

Fucking your mom. And there was a LOT of competition.

I was too independient to play sports

kekd

I won the Minnesota high school hockey championship

I was on the school team for rugby.

t. Big guy

Stretching my eyelids

In college, we had to play some sort of sport. I chose badminton.

The only way I passed the class was by being first to the gym every morning & setting up the nets.

Cute, actually very cute.

I was a state champion in debate and got a scholarship offer from Northwestern University does that count?

marching band

i was xc/track captain my senior year and went on to run a season of d1 xc where i sucked so hard i got cut

die of getting pussy. Dude's like 7 foot. walks into a club like hey hey. 7'8 of last check and only 17. His dad was 7'1. He's actually put on 25 pounds since that photo.

Also I wakeboarded/waterskied from 7 to 22, then boxed from 14 -18. Ran track my senior and made states in the 400.

goat at lacrosse

I only fought someone once in my life and yeah I used it. Slammed him on the ground and locked his arm.
I did trow a punch first tho.

Divegrass
It wasn't a lot of fun, though, we played mostly indoors and ended up talking about anime with friends most of the time instead of playing seriously

Athletics. I was a lanket.