Who is the greatest comedian alive?

Who is the greatest comedian alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRLWQeGe8Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Used to be Bill Burr. Might still be his last two specials have been meh. I think he's out of juice.

George Carlin

quality rather than quantity, thats the key.

so he wants to take 10 years to write a season, its fuckin worth it.

Patrice

His second to last was great, saw his recent one live and was really good but the one released seems to be missing something.

Probably Norm, or Stanhope.

>who is the greatest cuck in comedy?

alive in our hearts

no, it's not

actually it's probably louis ck, even if i don't like him anymore. kevin hart has some great moments too.

i swear i don't have kettle bells but Joey Diaz is TOP TIER, but only on podcasts. his standup is so-so

Stand up is always better live. That's what it's missing. I saw his why do I do this act right before either special in Atlanta and it was way funnier than the special because it was in person.

I figured it out. I think my vote goes to Attell.

No.

Louis CK is still on top
cuck memes have no impact on his actual quality

but they do

meme magic is real

he lost all his money because he was being retarded and cuz politics and is now trying to build a fanbase on youtube with shitty videos that keep popping up on "recommended" even though i don't watch them and they have low views

he topped out back in like 2008-2012

whatyoutube videos are you talking about?
I meant his standups and part of his tv show

bill hicks

Billy Connelly.

>Stanhope.

I don't get all the hype about Stanhope, why is he considered such a genius?

Whenver I see him all I'm thinking is TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN

how did he return ?

um his actual 'quality' is why we call him a cuck.

dave chappelle is still alive isn't he? ya, its chappelle

Probably Chappelle for pure humour value, although I can't think of anybody more respected or feared in comedic circles than Norm Macdonald. He can run circles around anyone while acting stupid, and in the end its his target that ends up looking dumb. Hes incredibly sharp.

No, you cherrypick subjects he talks about and call him a cuck for it. He talks about white people having it easy etc. etc. and call him a cuck for that, but I've never seen someone call him that after hearing his faggot bit, for example.
I don't give a shit, I prefer Billy Redface. Just be aware of where your memes come from.

Ricky Gervais

Doug Stanhope is my favorite current living comedian.

Trump

Samuel J. Hyde.

Oh god, I'm afraid to check out his new material. I loved his old stuff, but all my favorite stand-ups have turned into spineless clowns afraid to offend.

It's a french guy, Gaspard Proust

Is bingo still in a coma?

Stanhope has lost none of his edge. He's less political, not because it's a touchy subject but because he stopped caring as much. He has some fantastic bits about mental healthcare and assisting his mother's suicide.

youtu.be/pRLWQeGe8Uc

He does a bi-weekly-ish podcast in which he's covered child molesting, Brazilian prison, death by lupus, cancer of the brain, colo-rectal cancer, mental illness, his girlfriends stint in a mental asylum, his girlfriend in a coma, perspectives of a prison guard vs. prisoner. A guest committed suicide on part one of a two parter, and they still finished the second part. It's my favorite podcast without a doubt.

No, she's out. She's doing well, it seems. She's still got a problem with her voice, but otherwise she's on the road to full recovery.

NORM MACDONALD
O
R
M

My vote still goes to the cuck king, even if his last special was his worst.

Stewart Lee

Probably too smart for Americans though

Say whatever you want, Dane Cook when he's not awkward he can be pretty fucking funny.

Who the fuck is Bingo?

I tried listening to one of Stanhope's podcasts and all they did was talk about this Bingo character for 20 minutes before I gave up.

He come on out, Stew.

No user you got it wrong

Burr has great standup but his podcasts are embarrassingly shitty

Norm is much better

Louis CK is good but he's one of those comedians who are really funny when they have a plan and stories to tell, but otherwise aren't naturally that funny.

Stewart Lee is the most hit and miss comedian ever.

he's not funny and his schtick is pandering to median IQ millennial liberal faggot pseuds

GOAT
O
A
T

amazing stand up, although his politics won't make him a Sup Forums favourite anytime soon

He's pointing at us...

anyone else love comedians but don't care for stand-up comedy?

classic opie and anthony is unmatched for me in terms of comedic value, the east coast/cellar crowd comics are amazing on there but their stand-up is average

Stewart Lee doesn't do comedy. He does mass liberal consensus.

His wife

louie ck is probably the current master of stand up just from a technical perspective

same thing with chris rock though so I don't know

Trevor Noah or Jon Oliver. Have you see their shows? They're so topical true!

Forgetting about politics I love Stew's meticulous sets and the weird detail that goes into them, and find it quite fun following his routines with the absurd amount of footnotes in his book.

Pic related.

Since everyone is making posts about him I think I'll give this Stewart Lee fellow a try seeing as he's the only comedian in this thread I'm not familiar with.

Any particular specials I should go for?

nigga even eddie murphy's two specials were better than his, chappelle's show is the best thing he's ever done

He was a fucking nigger who deserved to die and I'm glad he's dead, one less filthy disgusting nigger polluting our planet.

Living, whether they still do stand-up or not:

Murphy
Artie
Chapelle
Atell

Attell made me laugh the hardest, Murphy made me laugh the most.

>tfw sneaking into the theater to see Raw at 10

colin quinn you utter plebeians i forgive you though

>season 3
>only two episodes

I mean, what a real jerk.

>black "comedians"
I want reddit to leave.

Funny is funny, friend.

>2017
>thinking niggers can be funny

>2017
>not realizing humor is the one thing niggers are good for

Only people can make good jokes, not animals.

My favorites are Todd Barry, Paul F. Tompkins and Doug Stanhope.

People are animals, you idiot

You think the white people having it easy is where the cuck meme comes from? Not him predicting a future where white people are held down and raped by blacks and how they deserve it?