INTJ Master Race

Just a friendly reminder that INTJ's are the superior humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/isfp-personality
16personalities.com/entj-personality
16personalities.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>web site developer

>Implying

>NEET the personality

>top careers
>webdev

i died a little inside

>rational philosopher

Literally fedora tier

>TFW INTP-T

>Implying webdev isn't just lumped in with CS

Fellow INTJ here. Being an optimiser is a positive trait. What could be more important than maximising efficiency?

Are you implying that Web developing isn't a lucrative business?

Wake the fuck up you pleb, SnapChat alone makes millions a year

i too self-tested as INTJ long ago because that's what my "deep" antisocial 15-year old self wanted to think about myself

literally supreme gentleman tier

That is not the average Web developer. That is a platform builder.

Web dev is making websites for schools and shit.

What is ISTJ's "feel good about something you've never done" picture?

>fancy horoscopes

Stop taking personality tests designed by two housewives.

They are so gay and vague that anyone can be anything on any given day

imo ESTP is the best, but that's probably because that's what I am.

& I'm always making "friends"

Yup, Zuckerberg the school site developer huh?

INTJ is the billionaire class.

ENTJ is the NEET class

Being a smug asshole us not the same thing as being superior. All those "top careers" are tea-leaf-reading tier.

Pic related, it's two intj fighting for dominance.

you're still bottom of the barrel trash.

go learn a real language instead of being some php/javascript plebeian

Hey. Help. I am an INFJ. This cant be good.

What does it exactly means?

>Musk and Berg are tea leaf readers

Plebeians such as yourself can't comprehend true enlightenment

>you're still bottom of the barrel trash.
Can't argue with that

normalfag detected

I am too. It means youre a genius who can only fit in with the normies while faking it

sup mate, would do do crazy shit with

How does it feel to be the opposite of me?

I also tested as an INTJ many years ago and many people and I agree many people who fit the INTJ description just stop reading after they read all the positives and just go full supreme gentlemen.

What did however surprise me that the test was able to tell me my weaknesses and strengths without being asked about me instead of just stating obvious things like me being an introvert because I enjoy a good book more than a house party. I decided to work on these things because they were pretty spot on and most normies nowadays think I'm really extroverted and social for example. MBTI can be really useful if you do more than just wank over the type you got IMO.

Are these tests actually worth shit?

I dont feel like a genius at all. I was always a great writer 'tho.

Based straya

do you ever find yourself constantly being labeled an asshole/dick by people even though they respect / like you?

About as much as a horoscope

thought so after seeing OP's pic

you niggers are lost forever

Yet all the I- related freaks are on /r9k/.
Get out, subhuman.
This world belongs to the E- masterrace.
The "chads" as you call us.

We are, INTJ have no chance to be poor. Or else you aren't an INTJ. Economist masterrace, play the Jewgame lads :)

getting laid

>Chad
>browses Sup Forums

>muh sekrit club
>normies get out reee
Pathetic.

It means you'll never learn an abstract kind of algebra.

I did a cost benefit analysis on my right hand vs average human female.

I've experienced unlimited orgasms ever since.

You aren't fooling nobody

i submit to your superior intellect
please accept my most humble apologies

Neither you are.

You're a shapeshifter. You will act very differently in different contexts. You know this about yourself, and you kind of hate it and love it at the same time.

You are an introvert, but some people may think you're an extrovert because you unconsciously harmonize with the group on an emotional level and that's what a lot of extrovert types do as well to build camaraderie.

You are in fact INFJ-ing with your response:

> Hey. Help. This can't be good (can it?) Halp wat it mean?

>Implying I care
Some of my best friends are chads you guys are alright, I'm absolutly comfy being a misanthrope - I have better shit to do than to entertain people all day long
Virgin spotted

and here i was thinking pol was mostly entps.

like, over represented cause there's supposedly very few.

I'm an INTJ
I think I know everything
Everyone hates me
I have no friends
I only care about myself
And I absolutely love it

In terms of banter yes all the time. But in heated situations yes it's typically something along the lines of:

"Too cool, bad attitude,arrogant, narcissistic, asshole, dickhead ect"

Idk how why people get that impression desu. I don't care who you are. but i've always got time for people that have got the time of day for me.

16personalities.com/isfp-personality

Did the test and got this, how degenerate am I?

Let's assume you have a large amount of X types that have to be supervised by a single Y type.
Which ones do you choose and what do they do ?
> INTPs under supervision of an ENTJ
> Days later, they control the world with an iron fist in a velvet glove
> ENTPs with an INTJ
> The group has dissolved into systematic digression
> Each ENTP has found the most clever way to not do what they were supposed to do
> Too absorbed in his plans, the INTJ has starved to death

ENTP master race reporting in

> tfw this is basically me

I also lift and fuck 6/10 average sloots with boyfriends. Deal with it faggot.

Your personality has a lisp, there's nothing we can do.

A japanese dude just called you gay....so pretty fookin g8y m8

know your place, pheasant
16personalities.com/entj-personality

INTJs can Chad because they have Extroverted sensing (albiet inferior Se). Extroverted sensing is the thing that gets hammered and fingerbangs your wife while facialabusing your exgf.

ENTP master race

Reminder smartest human to ever live was an ENTP

>INTP the fedora

Can confirm, I'm an INTP and I daily fight the urge to be a fedora elitist faggot.

>work independently and flexible.
more like
>never get shit done

Oh wait isn't 40% of Sup Forums intp? This might explain some things....

the real best personality type

Sounds like misdiagnosed ISTJ. What are your hobbies? What are you deebly concerned about?

>believing in the MBTI meme

ehl oh ehl

This.

I'm an INTJ and used the description to work on weaknesses and play to my strengths. I also read How to Win Friends and Influence people and 7 Habits of Highly Successful People which helped.

A lot of my social interactions now feel like a game where I can see if I can convince people of what I want.

Action hero here. Have fun being betas.

Except the ESTP guys, you guys are cool.

The struggle is real
>Believing
It's just clean internet fun user, none of this means shit

Where are my fellow commanders?

> Never get shit done

INTJ is extroverted thinking. Basically, for an INTJ, there's no point unless it gets done, because if it doesn't, you can't generate useful data from the world about the effectiveness of your activities.

You're thinking about INTPs, who are essentially all autists that never complete anything.

Holy shit man. Amazing. Thanks.

This does make alot of sense.

He was talking about INTPs moron
also you're pretty much correct

> He was talking about INTPs moron

Fuck, I'm an idiot.

Checking in. But I also think that book was stupid.

Essentially we're Hitler.

Not true, ESTP is just a backwards INFJ and vice versa. Depending on how you look at it

INFJ - Ni Fe Ti Se
ESTP - Se Ti Fe Ni

Ni is your biggest weakness but its still a part of your personality, same applies to us with and Se.

ISTJ is your shadow as ENFP is ours. I guess you could say INFP is your real opposite.

lmao
So what else INTPs supposedly are except autists who never complete anything? There must be something we're good at

>A lot of my social interactions now feel like a game where I can see if I can convince people of what I want.
Me too man, I even took a job as a salesman which is something I never thought I could do a few years ago. I'm better at reading and influencing people now than many of the supposedly socially apt types (introverted intuition is really a gift here). But it still feels like I put on a mask every time and I'm playing a game like you said which is very draining for me still sadly.

I'm ISTP too. Except I'm just the weird quiet guy who also likes being active

>Athelete
Damn.

Good at generating data for INTJs to use. You guys are driven by weaponized autism but will mysteriously never complete a single solitary fucking thing in any final way. The only things you can do are duct tape sticks together into Blair Witch Project figures.

We can use this, though, by sending you off on what we already know are (figurative) death missions, but where we don't exactly know the mode of death or location.

We can just sit there and watch your dumb asses autist yourselves into a trap, and we can learn from it (although you guys never do). We use this data to come up with a real plan.

You guys are like a sperg-powered hardware offloader that generates failed plans and tears. The few successes you do achieve are woefully incomplete and laughable, but any criticism of any INTP plans causes [Internal REEEEEEEEEEEE], so we just pat you on the head and assign you to something else.

>i'm an intj supreme mastermind psychopath :^)
>i will fuck your wife :^))))))))
Absolutely laughable.

I'll never be a capitalist robber baron or landed elite controlling the world. That's ok though, I wouldn't be happy doing that.

INTP's are those people in the world with ideas and theories that can get to the true nature of it all. Even if you keep that to yourself, be satisfied in the knowledge that your ability to understand and connect intellectual pathways is second to none, except other INTPs

How much you wanna bet Perleman is INTP?

>Essentially we're Hitler.
Could you explain?

Maybe his name is Tyrone? Obviously he can't understand the higher things in life. If his mumbling was not a bait.

Here you go, my fat friend.

Hitler is an INFJ, if you actually look at what kind of person he really was it makes a lot of sense.

*judging

One of the main tenets idiots. There's your answer.

Oh boy it's another "horoscopes but for autists" thread

Look up MBTI inferior extroverted sensing. It's basically pure hedonism. It can be also pure hate or OCD or whatever.

Look at Elon Musk. What makes him tick? He was banging that crazy English model chick he married then divorced, then re-married and re-divorced while obsessing over building rockets to Mars. And he's actually doing it, not like a bunch of African space programs.

Say what you want, to some chicks out there, that's a Chad.

Well, this sounds pretty comfy, I like thinking bout stuff endlessly and writing about things that are way too big.

this

IXXXs/XXFXs should off themselves desu

16personalities.com

I'm also an INFJ.

>Tfw rare as fuck.

I can see myself in every type, depends on the mood and what I'm doing. I'm an ambivert, see the details and the big picture, like to have a plan but also like surprises and to adapt. If I could pick a type I would choose ENTJ (and ISFP on the weekends). Are balanced types even possible or is it heresy?

From what i've read there is very much a yin yang relationship between estp and infj. When our paths rarely intersect each other it either ends in harmony or destruction. We are driven by the same forces but we interact with the world in completely driven ways. When im at my worst i become an unhealthy imitation of you, when you're at your worst you become an unhealthy imitation of me.

FUCK off mark Zuckerberg the Commie Jew faggot.

How wrong can you be? ENTP all the way, come on just try to prove yourself.

ENTP mustard race

for fuck sake. you retards should realize with your "superior" intellect that they make all the results sound good so you share the test with others.

the reality is you are both fucking autist losers.

If you are in doubt you should look at the cognitive functions instead of the abbreviations. Every type has an intuitive, sensing, feeling and thinking function and are thus a combination of all traits. All these functions are either introverted of extroverted and they come in a stack of 4 which determinine how you think and behave.

For example the INTJ has introverted feeling which causes this type to be outwardly cold and distant in many people's eyes (thus the cold robot meme), yet they are very in tune with their own emotions and have clear moral standards and rules. It's just all focused internally and thus hard to spot for others.

Yeah, no problem for me either, that's why we work well together as long as we're running lead. The biggest problem is in the beginning when you guys try to pretend you're one of us and we mistakenly believe you and act as equals.

Then when something inevitably happens, our initial thought is betrayal. In reality, it's just you being you and /comfy/. I now make sure to positively identify each potential INTP with the ability to impact my life.

I love you guys, but you are fucking theoretical autists.

I don't think INFJs are as rare as they test. I know several. They shapeshift and test closer to whoever they have been hanging around with all day.

I know one that scored an ISTJ (laughable) after two days at a bureaucratic legal conference of some sort.