Legion- new x men tv show

This was awesome! 9/10. why is no one talking about it? Its gonna get canceled cuz its not a shitty cw superhero show and you have to actually think a bit to get it..

>I have a billion personalities and all of them are white

lol

>I have a billion posts and all of them are bait

Is that Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords?

This show looks fucking retarded but if he's in it, might have to give it a shot after all.

There was a thread yesterday, filled with a guy being told off because he was bitching about going to site to read up on his personalities, and then being spoiled for the show. He blamed the show.

cause it;s fucking shit, I just marathoned it last week my man

You Marathoned an entire show, whose only episode came out yesterday?

>9/10
>awesome

You have such intensely shit taste, Sup Forums.
Don't ever recommend me anything ever again.

it is him.

It gave me headache. Maybe it was the point but I Think this is not for me. Dan Stevens is good tho

go back to your shitty flash and arrow and cuck shows faggot

I like the switching aspect ratios scene, and how they deliberately try to jar you with music pitch and it dropping suddenly from a scene.

Those suck just as much.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Dan Stevens is a good actor. I think it was/is worth watching simply for him.

Im never going to watch this because I'm not a dumb immature kid.

>Im never going to watch this because I'm not a dumb immature kid.

the Margot Robbie lookalike is great too. Cuter and better actor than Margot Robbie

>dat weird 70's, but not 70's aesthetic.

oh shit. this doesn't go OA in the first episode, does it? show sounds Netflix af

so
>they kiss
>they switch body
>Syd in David's body uses his powers to fuck up the assylum, turning doors to wall, killing Aubre Plaza
>meanwhile David in Syd's body is leaving the asylum
but how did he getaway from the mutants who waited him with the cars?
>later the bodyswitch power faded
How is that the body is teleported to his mind's place, and not his mind back to the body?
also how did Syd get out from the cell again? free pass?

holy shit you are fucking stupid, you need to go back

>i was just acting to be retard
maybe you should stop the shitty baiting/trolling, child

I haven't watched OA yet, still on a backlog.

But Legion is definitely weird. You have no idea what's happening in reality or in his head, nor any idea who his multiple personalities are. And to add to that, they like to try and jar your senses by sometimes having overpowering music, or having the music carry over to one scene and then just cut out entirely.

Other than the horrible effects in the last minute of the show, it's a really good show.

i liked it but i'm also very confused

how did they switch bodies back?

You know a show is going to be terrible when the first episode already feels like filler.

>why is no one talking about it?
IT'S FUCKING CAPESHIT YOU PLEB JUST LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE MY BOARD I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT CAPESHIT AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They didn't, it's obvious she's one of his personalities.

idk i feel like this show is going to be fucking dumb

it has nothing to do with x-men other than mutants btw, there will never be a crossover

its plebshit for retards who want to feel like they are deep and are watching a cerebral kino

I'm a pleb who loves stuff like Donnie Darko and Moon, but this was just embarrassing.

Why on earth would anyone rate this highly?

yeah it was like an epic indie movie. this is capeshit for grown ups

>it has nothing to do with x-men other than mutants btw, there will never be a crossover

That's a good thing. You're probably one of those faggots complaining that Daredevil wasn't in Civil War.

>this is capeshit for grown ups
no this was for adulttoddlers who want to feel like they are smart and cultured

i bet you guys dont even know the music that was being played or the reference they made but giving the blonde that name

when teenagers want to feel like patricians they watch shit like this

shut up nigger you have shit taste

>do you want to be my gf

wtf does this really work???

I'm hip because I listen to Pink Floyd and get all the 70's music references: The Post.

Jesus dude I think your fedora is too tight. You do realize Pink Floyd isn't some indie shit that you discovered and no one knows about right?

They spent more money on classic rock songs then they did on the CGI.

Bait?
I sure hope it is bait.

I'm not really sure what to think of it. I liked the look of it, excluding the effects at the end. They should have picked better mutant powers to avoid having to go that CGI heavy, or just have less fucking guards.

I read something about David supposedly being an "unreliable narrator" as an excuse for why everything felt so disjointed but I'm not sure whether that will end up paying off or just be an "it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit" kind of deal.

I think we'll get told how they switched back in a later episode, it might even be that he switched them back since he's supposed to be some kind of god-like mutant. At the moment we've just been given his (very messy) recollection of things.

The thing that bugged me was that the psychiatrist touched his face (when he was Syd) and assuming he had her powers (since she had his) why didn't he switch places with the psychiatrist?

>teenagers listening to dadrock or even knowing about it

just pay attention to the explosions little guy and pretend that youre not a pleb

besides plebs only know dark side and the wall so eat a dick

no it doesn't have fucking interpretive dance saving the world.

It was great until it turned into completely retarded schlock at the end. It literally made me embarrassed for liking it up until that point and killed my hype for the rest of the show.

I know they were going for the whole "SINGLE TAKE GUYS!" but holy fuck that was bad. Both seasons of Daredevil did it amazingly well ironically on a much smaller and focused scale. I can't be the only one? Am I?

lol.. wow your fedora is definitely too tight.

but thats just makes the fleeing from the asylum more complicated

Copypasta already fuck that was fast.

I liked it

Not really, the Asylum is all in his head. The people talking to him about it, are encouraging him to think that it's real because they want to learn more about him.

Oh fuck you're right, and so is Aubrey since she's fucking dead but everyone is referring to her as a main character.

I thought Syd being a personality was too obvious and just assumed there was no record of her at the hospital because of government conspiracy shenanigans.

I did too bro me and all my buds from reddit loved it

I'm the same guy and am just lazy as fuck and didn't feel like typing a bunch of shit out again.

>hur dur fedora

still beats a cap with a propeller, kiddo

keep being a "patrician" manchild

there were no other mutants. all of those people including Syd are a part of David's split personality that also manifests with different powers.

Well the wiki for him does mention his personalities. And Syd and the dude who was flinging people into the sky are both his personalities. I think that entire escape was all in his head.

haha you're so ironic and funny haha why don't you kyll your self?

You should know by now if you make a thread saying you liked a show, all the replies will say it's awful. If you make a thread saying it sucked then people will admit they enjoyed it.

so the team is
>not psylock
>not-magneto
>not-rogue

who's the black guy a rip off of?

What if the asylum is just the place in his head where all his personalities exist and interact?

Oh fuck it's Inside Out for "adults."

there is no "team" bruh

How was anyone similar to any of those?

You cracked the Sup Forums code dude. You're right Legion is kino.

>asian ninja
>OP move any object i want
>can't touch me girl

that guy was using a meme but he's still the faggot

>asian

wtf that bitch was latina

open your eyes you gook

Aubrey Plaza isn't asain and did no ninja shit
Telekinetic powers =/= magnetic powers
She doesn't absorb powers, they switched bodies after touching

>not-humantorch
since they burned somehow everyone by the pool

hes not talking about plaza you retard

hes talking about the other latina

>team

Sure if you think one dude is a team. Although one dude is titled Legion so, hey, you might be onto something.

>watching this crap
>not watching Six instead

>he breaks the lamp to pieces
>next scene he sleeps by the lamp

But that scene was all in his head, he was unconscious in the pool. It wasn't a flashback as he was woken up from that scene.

>being this retarded

Okay.

Who gave this much artistic freedom to a director, of a tv-show, based on Disney owned Marvel comic

Fucking wild Bergman compositions appear in e01

So is this good or not?

It's shit

Please write no less than 1000 words on why you think that and I might take your opinion to heart

Not the place to ask this. As if you like a show here.... you're reddit. If you hate the same show... you're reddit.

It's like everything here as boiled down to newspeak perfection. Where one word now means everything.... reddit.

whos the semen demon?

its utter shit

you are worse than reddit, you are netflix
cry more

but netflix is reddit.

>whos the semen demon?
Dan Stevens.

thanks, what about the chick next to him tho :^)

Why is Aubrey Plaza such a stupid bitch?

no, its subreddit

Rachel Keller, she plays Syd Barrett on the show.

>she plays Syd Barrett
>Syd Barrett

ffs

the moment they revealed her full name when he was on the show is when i dropped it hard

Absolutely amazing that cape tv-show can be as crazy as this with regards to directing/visuals/cinematography.

i heard Syd Barrett is a man in the comics.
so you say it should be a fag-love story instead? is that what it is in the comics?

syd barrett was the original lead singer to pink floyd, the band being featured in the background of the entire episode

he was schizophrenic and took a lot of psychedelics in the 60s which only accelerated his madness

you need to be 18 to post here btw

It was gqrbage

just not a pink floyd fan, i'm 1-2 gen later

>why is no one talking about it?

Because everyone is tired of fucking capeshit shilling

thats not an excuse

you are clearly still in high school

im 26 and i know this shit

I'm 20 and I know that, how do you not?

>i heard Syd Barrett is a man in the comics.
look at this dude

why do you have to make shit up

no one has ever said that

because NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE A PART OF ANY COMIC EXCEPT FOR LEGION
they were created for the show, underage dumbass

answer my important question now

It's how you know she's not real.

all of his mutant friends are definitely in his head. when dont-touch girl told him to slide out of the chair and into the water, she blatantly said that she wasnt real but a memory projection, and she told him what to do in the pool so when he does it and then sees her she cant be real and neither can her friends. they are all in his head.

its fucking stupid is what it is

i dont think the psychiatrist is real. the bad guys didnt talk about him and only mentioned that it was unlikely david's psychiatrist would back him up or whatever. the psychiatrist may have the power to supress other powers or something.

>and you have to actually think a bit to get it..

wut

How so? He's taking names that he knows and adding them to his personalities.