BLACK SAILS GENERAL

I can't tell if this show is actually good, or if it's just the only show that Sup Forums hasn't ruined for me yet.

2x05 will ruin it for you, for a bit, but keep going

I'm already on season 4 my dude.

Flint as an aging bisexual is starting to remind me of Mr. Lahey

my guy

It's better than I could have hoped for when I first started it. I was expecting a shitload of fights and constant destruction and whatnot, turns out it's way more subtle and based on scheming and plots than you would imagine.

Also, I don't know if they're truly aware with what they're doing with him but Flint is legitimately one of the best MCs I've seen in a long time. Silver is awesome too.

If I have to complain about something (aside from FUCKING MAX and anne which truly is the only irredeemable thing about this show) is that Blackbeard seems a bit underdeveloped compared to his character's potential, but I'm assuming the rest of the season will take care of that.

aware of*

It really is a shit show
I dropped it while watching the 3rd episode

your loss, user

the character arcs of Flint and Silver were both amazing. I agree that Max is the worst part of the show, but Anne is really cute

one of the best show ever

I shouldn't have to endure a season of shit to get to the good part

yeah, but the good part is really good, and so is the last part of the first season.

All the women in this show are fucking horrible. Anne could have been good but she's just a mopey bitch.

I'm not watching further. Plenty of other good shit out there

Perhaps you should stick to things like Transformers and other Micheal Bay movies if you need constant action and a fast pace.

>Flint as an aging bisexual reminds me of Mr. Lahey

the way hes been eye fucking Billy these last 2 episodes made me think of Mr. Lahey and Julian too.

Fuck off, shitbird. I'm watching Deadwood now

>Really want to watch season 3 but keep remembering Max is still a thing

I just can't. I just fucking hate her mary sue storyline so much. And yes, she is a genuine mary sue. Not the memeshit Sup Forums keeps spouting.

>tfw Michael Bay produces Black Sails

first season isn't shit though, just okay

to be fair, later seasons focus less on her, and when they do they present her as the bitchy opportunistic cunt she is.

He's actually good when he wants to be. But he doesn't give a shit. He makes movies for the money, and he puts in all the fast pace / high explosions just for that reason.

>What is Pain and Gain
>What is 13 Hours

Billy fucking things up drastically. I can't wait until Silver gets the men to beat him with a sack of potatoes

>hating on max when eleanor exists
??

Max... terrible character, but I'd hate fuck the shit out of her.

remember when

How could Sup Forums ruin a show for you? Holy shit you're pathetic

>tfw wanted Billy to shoot them just so Flint didn't get his way again
>mfw he did it the absolute madman

>woman beater, abuser
>women audience not hating him

So in the end, Billy's gonna fuck off to England, Silver's gonna pursue him and Flint'll be dead, right?

why is he such a qt

It's great if you skip through the scenes with Max/Elanor. Show became infinitely better after I started fastforwarding through all their boring dialogue. It's not even canon, so don't worry. It's just a bunch of pointless talk and plans about schemes that never end up happening.

I'm watching season 3 right now and so far it's the worst, most boring of all. Does it get better?

Let me guess, the introduction of black people is just too much for you Sup Forums

I've been watching the show while doing other shit. It's pretty good so far and god why is this outfit so hot?

see
Makes it great again

she's a good girl