Why don't Koreans have babies anymore?

Why don't Koreans have babies anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=epRRORKyk_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most westernized asian country, those consequences

Kids are good for sexy time but not all the time.

kpop

High working hours and low wages in Korea make it difficult to maintain family life.

So now korea is called "Hell Korea"

Koreans are a plastic vapid consumerist culture now, they are like Japan 2.0.

Koreans are even more autistic than we. And korean women are weird.

This is the main SJW-type feminist group in South Korea. The Megalian logo was designed to mock Korean men's small penises.

Yes I've seen that before. We have some koreans at our uni. And believe me they don't look like kpop singers

>Having sex with bitchy high-maintenance demanding Korean women when you can just import a bride from Vietnam instead

Why?

>believe me they don't look like kpop singers
They have 20 storey cosmetic surgery facilities there for a reason.

Idk, same shit as Japan.

Kinda weird this week, saw two Korean teenagers speaking loud korean. I was like "wtf you're doing here?".

I know they're quite ugly... desu :DD
Korean guys are ok just fucking autistic even drunk :DD Funny guys nevertheless

Although koreans are paid low salaries, they are too choosy because they only make and watch fucking stupid dramas for empty headed women

>Koreans
Women*

>even drunk
Did any of them do that weird thing where their face turns bright red after like one drink? Freaked me out when I first saw that, east asians really are ayy lmaos.

They could drink quite a lot :DDD
I remember them talking korean to each other so I ignored them :DD
They were like that "drunk dialing mode" That they spour their soul. :DD

>Have a kids with this
Kinder surprise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

I was talking about that, they have this weird reaction to alcohol. When I saw it an Asian guy took a drink and is covered in a rash a few minutes later.

It's weird.

Megal is a gathering place for ugly fat pigs

>japan2.0

We hope so

I didn't think they had any problems. They have same courses as me so I'll probably see them in the future

We have a lot of Chinese as well, much more than Koreans. Like 20% of my class are chinese. But they don't drink with us

any resolution with their 9cm penis?

ayyy

Why 9cm when you can have 1 feet pinus
I can understand the frustration. They're no good pigs. You guys even have a longer conscription and yet they yell about feminism.

hey, koreans no have leisure culture. At best, they are only fucking drunk after fucking drink. The younger generation did not like it and found an alternative... but we had no choice but to play the game

I think Japan has similar problems, but they always masturbate themselves by saying stupid things

No one wants to deal with Korean women. I mean all "fuck roasties" shit aside, Korean when are ridiculously high maintenance and needy as fuck.

You need to have a bottomless ATM in your living room to keep a Korean wife happy. It's western materialism cranked to 11 enhanced with Asian self superiority.

Well there are women who like kpop. And desu Korean men dress better than Finns :DD
Too bad Koreans are so autistics. I mean honeslty I though we were bad

Korean pretty women are definitely cute, but on the contrary ugly bitchs have become too violent

and the era of successful cosmetic surgery is over. Now Korean women should show their ability to marry.

Yeah it's like not knowing. Comestic surgeries.

They don't have any hope left in their country. Have you ever wondered why so many Korean immigrants in the West? Pretty much the same reason.

Megalia is just the very beginning of Westernization (i.e. more SJWs and more PC) in Worst Korea. Worst Korea will never be any 'le redpilled Asian' as Sup Forums imagine it to be and will be a laughing stock like Sweden accepting Somali and so.
Fuck I hate that country adopting how the West cucked itself

T. Korean

Anime

I know. It's even more fucked than Europe. It's because it's further from africa and middle east

Yea they (Koreans) don't know what being cucked means as they are not subjected to muzzies and niggers. (I am personally ok w/ muzzies as ones in the US are somewhat fine but niggers are, uh, totally subhuman)

I am glad that I escaped Korea tbqh. I'd rather live as a perpetual foreigner in somewhere else than seeing my country getting cucked everyday while I cannot do anything about it. I hated when I was fucked while preparing for medical school because of affirmative action already. I know what being cucked is and I don't want to see that in my own country.
At this point, I want Worst Korea to burn in hell as I cannot see that total madness being stopped anytime soon

Ching chong wtf have you smoked

Is there any right wing party to oppose it?
I'd hate if over a year serving for those cunts. Can you dodge it there?

Samsung is overworking them. There is a negative correlation between the proportion of the women in the workforce and fertility.

I immigrated to the US years ago. So I can get away with military shit. Even if I had to, I would have rather feign mental illness than having to serve military for such a worthless country run by feminazis and SJWs

>right wing party
After that fucking crazy psycho bitch Park Geun Hye fucked up the whole thing, right wing politics got completely blown away (and even Park Geun Hye was a sellout to China and promoted multi kulti for cheap labor and gave $$ to feminazis)

Now, it's another left wing crazy man Moon Jae In who's the president. He basically declared that he's feminist president and shit.

I have no hope for worst korea anymore. I won't be so sad if KJU nukes that fucking country

I see it's fucked there. Wasn't there a military dictatorship before?
Nevertheless. I didn't mind serving the country. Military. It's a duty, but now a days it starting to seem like Korea.
Here the conscription it's still a national duty and people don't mind.

Having a Nazi like ideology and having a thing for niggers is rather conflicting.

>Wasn't there a military dictatorship before?
Yes there was. My parents grew under that and they said they hated it a lot but now that they see 'democratically elected' politicians do lots of fuckups they don't even know if they like democracy anymore or so.

Personally, as I have seen the US having choosing between Trump and Hillary (I slightly preferred Trump just because I hated Hillary a lot but Trump still didn't seem that good leader) last year, I don't even know if democracy is a lot better or different than some oligarchy as what I am doing is basically electing one oligarch over another with that democracy

Nein. I just see your mother raped by immigrants

I agree democracy doesn't work well eveywhere. But I meant that there's still a sense of community. That people are "same" and take care of each others. It's still here.
Like "etnic nationalism"
That's not the case in most of western world.

>etnic nationalism
I think Japan could be the only (developed) non-Western country that will keep that.

Korea is kinda pushing multi kulti meme over a decade to work on low birth rate (mostly importing male order brides from SEA for Korean males in rural area who wouldn't get married otherwise)

Taiwan is like strongly pushing the same as well as the president Tsai is quite liberal and so

It may sound plainly weird but, if my home has lost its sense of community and turned into some general multi kulti place already, I'd rather live in some multi kulti city that's more prosperous (as a person who lost my place, I wouldn't really go to other places that retain such a sense of community to ruin such places)

>Muzzies are okay
lmao cuck

t.takeshi

>low-birth rate
>a bad thing
Pick one.

Here the most "trusted" institution of the goverment is the army. If shit hits the fan.
In that sense we're ok

Man I almost burned myself with a cig laughing at that

idiot

That sounds good. Btwn, something unrelated but are Finns kinda skeptical toward the EU? The only thing I know is Perussuomalaiset got more popular or so

The ones in America are a league better than ones in Europe. Muslims in Europe are often cunts

???

so the past terrorists attacks just flew you by or...? kek

We're mostly cucked by the EU
>The only thing I know is Perussuomalaiset got more popular or so
They're getting bigger. But even the niggers, leftists commies are with the Military.
Tbh I vote for the green party :DDD, But I'm with the military

>this comes from a country that brings drugs and cartels to the US
The EU seems so weird. It seems like everyone only likes its aspect as economic union but nothing else but the EU pushes itself as something more than economic union

>cuck results to insults when he can't come up with an actual answer
lol like clockwork. have a good day, gook faggot. kek.

yea enjoy get cucked by cartel

The photo on the right reminds me of a factory. And I think that economists are unhappy about the decreased baby output.

That's why it wont work. EU
It's ok with open markets. After that it's too far for me

This fucking zainichi always shitposting.

South Korea is inferior Korea anyway. North Korea is where it's at.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=epRRORKyk_M

Korea is overcrowded
Koreans are so fucking ugly
Koreans eat dogs

Then less of them is good.

If Metropolitan France had the population density of South Korea, there would have 550 million French people.

Isn't all of Asia is cucked? The Western influence is strengthening.