Ex gf was usual girly healthy girl

>ex gf was usual girly healthy girl
>always prepare present for me, asking my feeling, smiling well

>tfw I only used to abuse her sexually, stay active only when it's about sex, act temperamentally

so much regret, Sup Forums. so much regret.
why didn't i act as healthy person just at once. I treated my ex as if she's a sex toy

It's ok. That's what the chad life is like. Continue doing what you're doing, and fucking all the stacys.

i only understand ching chong chang
pls use language that normal human beings use

yfw you will never be as big as a chad as op.

rude, you neonazi retard

>gooks chads
great oxymoron

t. chinky eyelet
>neonazi
i am not even aryan, so i am lam permitted to be racists as much as i want

Yea they exist. Look it up on the net, it's everywhere.

>i am not even aryan

>shitskin behind Western flag turn into racis
>ironically innocent german get insulted as "neonazi" deemed as white person ofc.

jesus. I feel bad for you, real german people. how do you deal with these insects.

>chad

neither i am a shitskin

iktfb
we should value people more

t.slav

t. insect

at least for fucking one time, go back to your original shithole country and disclose yourself.

true insect-like insect is you who adhere wealthy well established country like germany and simply do shitpost in internet imageboard.
while your mom and dad are probably cleaning toilet place which used by german people.

who says i am foreigner?
lmao

t. Muhammad

t. delusional 2nd generation minority who post anime charactor forgot he said "i am not even aryan"

come back when you know more about germans lmao
ching chong chang ching

so may i ask what is your real ethnics?

this is just so fucking ridiculous that I even have to ask things like this.

i am german, are your eyes too small or your brain to slow to process what i previously said?

>neonazi
He's ISIS you dumb monkey.

oh really? okay. but then what kind of mean stand behind the sentence you said "i am not even aryan" ?

whats wrong with that?
are you still havin delusions that every german is 1.90m tall bluey eyed blonde aryan?
half of bavaria and austria wouldnt be german, according to your questionable beliefs
just show how dumb gook you are, educate yourself lmao

??
Aryan the word is represented by Hitler, and he was not 190cm tall and blue eyes, but he was the leader of Aryan people.

so that does usually mean general german people not caring the eye and hair color etc.

One thing I could be sure is that you're not blond blue eyed and all of sudden brought the word "I'm not even Aryan" which I didn't even ask to you.

whatsoever, keep your own way as that. whether you are blond or eyecolor blue or not Is not even important.

guess you were annoyed by my post because you are a jap anime watching weaboo virgin in your lonely room who didn't even fuck a girl for one time. kys.

>Aryan the word is represented by Hitler,
no, he himself never considered himself a full aryan, he was a dark haired manlet. still he is german
>One thing I could be sure is that you're not blond blue eyed and all of sudden brought the word "I'm not even Aryan" which I didn't even ask to you.
i responded to the brazilian, who called me nazi, and since most people assciate nazis with aryans, i gave him a reason to believe i am not a nazi
>guess you were annoyed by my post because you are a jap anime watching weaboo virgin in your lonely room who didn't even fuck a girl for one time. kys.
no i am just bored, but next time i hope to grigger a nip

10/10 keep triggering the turks im lovin it