BSG

Watching season 1 for the first time.

Already feeling bad that I will never watch some of these episodes for the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwkYaxkDO3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should feel bad about that in only goes downhill after season 1

*it

Usually people that are complaining about it go downhill say "it gets religious"

Umm, Season 1 is full of religion.

the ending is literally "God did it" so you may as well stop there.

Baltar did nothing wrong

What do you hear Starbuck?

Yeah, the whole show is religious, that's the backbone of the entire plot.

that too, but mostly the ridiculous politics and strategies and lovestories. I beared it until mid 2nd season

It was extremely obvious that "God did it" the entire time, unless you're one of those robo-racists who ignored what number six said because she's a cylon.

they went back and forth with the religious shit making you think there was plausible explanations for things until the very end.

Ending was atrocious.. head 6 should have been satan if they were going to go full religion on us

Babylon 5 > Battlestar. Prove me wrong.

I couldn't get past how all the characters look and act like they're on a soup opera. Boomer's hot though.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwkYaxkDO3c

spacefights were never the same

Remember when Baltar gave a cylon a fucking nuke for no reason which caused the destruction of 1/3 of the fleet?
And then once his whole forgiveness bs arc during the trial is going on, the show never acknowledges him doing that shit in the slightest.

I think they did though. I havent seen it in 7 or 8 years so i could be wrong

They didn't. They address him indirectly causing the initial destruction of mankind, which can arguably be considered understandable since he was tricked.
But nothing about the idiot handing off nukes to unstable cylons.

i don't think anybody knew about it.

Is this the worse case of JUST in the history of television?

Fuck me.

Well yeah, but that still doesn't stop me from rewatching BSG every few years

No one did, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be addressed in some way when the whole point is whether he's responsible. Like at the very least have him show some kind of internal struggle or remorse for being forgiven causing the genocide of mankind, when he knows he actually did it twice.
I genuinely think the writers just kind of forgot about it or didn't want to deal with it, since it's the same people who clearly just chose random characters to be cylons and had to work the plot around it later.

Like anime with camera shake

They are hard to compare. BSG had much higher production values, and is not quite as serious as B5. Still, not many series will hit as hard as B5 did in spots, but Babylon 5 has a lot of shitty episodes.

still choreographed better than the last star wars