Other urls found in this thread:

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

greek history is white history not the other way around

>greeks
>wh*Te

it is disgusting to be honest

greeks were not wh*Te, disgusting sub human.

i see white people

greeks ARE white!

t. had blonde Greek math teacher

I mean they had obviously caucasian skulls, and the way they painted their statues looks distinctly european. Just because the residents of greece aren't european right now doesn't mean that used to be the case.
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

blondes can be non-white too you know

this

t. twink

looks Asian to me

188cm

So what was she then? Idk what else you would call a lightskinned blonde from Europe other than white.

t. Vandal descendant in denial

Trust me if I showed my face you would say I'm a sandnigger

Greeks are proud TUUUUURK. Black MAN

Get a 23andme done

>ancient world
>race

already did

Go look the definition of nation in greek and hebrew

Well in the final chimpout, the nigs won't care if you say "no wait in a moor!"

It shows where your ancestors lived 500 years ago, not 2000 years ago(Sweden)

That's because your Gaythic DNA has been fused into the African as will happen in Sweden in a thousand years as well.

t. ahmed al-shlomostein

even if I had Swedish ancestry it would be very minimal. I wouldn't look Swedish.

Considering most north Africans already just look like dark white people, I find that hard to believe

Very interesting tbf, I was going to say some Ottoman raids might have been the case for blond hair ending up there but that graph doesn't correlate with what I had in mind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

Genetic distance is all that matter t.b.h.

I hate the term white so much. Also Caucasian. Why couldn't European have been enough? Or some sort of Caucasoid+Christian ethnoreligious group?

Greece isn't mapped there...

We don't look European. We never have, never will.

This, North Africans are proud 100% BLACK MAN

Nope. The real world effect of DNA matters.
The frequency of a single allele can have more real life consequences than a million other ones which don't do anything.

Better not marry a white then. Kids would be indistinguishable

It's just my eyes+hair. If i showed my face most people would consider it middle-eastern-ish

There are many studies showing that North Africans have considerable more sub-saharan or Negroid DNA than in the past. Ancient Egyptians had less for example.

Other than that they are mostly Caucasoids originally from the Levnant with some admixture from southern Europe and Arab peninsula.

Here.

Nah. Both matter on different levels. My post was hyperbole. Don't respond with an equal but opposite hyperbole. Your son might have a gene that alters his personality but your kinship towards him is based on genetics, unless you're a Fennoswede and he's your wife's son.

What does this place consider white, to everyody all you pale white people look the same, yet I hear italy:not white, spane and mexico: not white. jews not whte to yo people. who is white and who's not when you all look so similar like one family.

>yet I hear X:not white

Most people here are here just to piss each other off..

I see, thank you

Pic related.

Europeans

Reminder of some important things

1)fuck Gayreece
2)fuck black people
3)fuck shitslam
4)females are objects

>shitalian in my class calls himself white

There's no such thing as "white" in Europe.
Here for example there are Greeks and there are non-Greeks. That's it.

"White" is a thing only in America because people don't really have a nation to identify with and they are a multiracial country, so they identify as "white", "black", "asian", etc