What movies would you add to this list ?

What movies would you add to this list ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP60b_Pw3T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=aP60b_Pw3T8

fucking gives me chills everytime

What's wrong with The Thing?

Phenomena

But reddit hates 10CL

Please can someone tell me why Sup Forums hates the Witch? It pretty much did everything it set out to do and the atmosphere was great.

>What movies would you add to this list ?
Why even ask?

It's reddit horror

>The Vee Vee itch
> babadook
looks like you already have the important ones

or Demons

green room

there's no movie called the witch with a W faggot. you're thinking of the V V itch

we've been having The Thing threads on this board since before you started coming here faggot

>posting the old version
uhhhhhh

If I like any of these movies should I fuck off to reddit?

Is it like Sesevenseven?

put Shrooms and You're Next on the list

Triggered redditor

Yup, /r/horror is unironically a great place for horror movie fans, much better than this shithole

Come on, who the fuck likes "Shrooms"?

does anyone not see the inherent issue with just declaring anything enjoyable "reddit?"

So /Sup Forums/ is pro-jump scares?
Sweet!

Final Destination(2000)

It's easy to laugh at the opinions of others, but we don't know your taste in movies OP. Please, enlighten us with your high standards.

Yes, it makes me feel legit horrified

>any of those movies
>enjoyable
Sure if you are a brainlet AND a pseud redditor

Add The Tenant. I would assume Rosemary's Baby should be the more memed movie because more acclaimed, but for some reason the Reddit Horror fans go for The Tenant instead.

I hate this meme.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose is essential redditcore

What's the point of this post?

The Rite too

>Paranormal Activity
>Carrie (Remake, not the old one)
>Mama

Everything else is reddit

If we listed every horror movie considered reddit we'd have none left by the end.

to make redditfags like you mad

>Carrie

Movie is trash and not even horror

I get the whole "le reddit" meme. But I noticed that most people who meme that shit are serious. Honestly, we talk so much shit about /r/movies and /r/television, but we don't recognize the fact that they have better conversations about film than us.

lol

Lmfao says the one who cries out in fear at the thought of reddit. Itll be okay bub, just stay on /r/the_donald

Child's Play is Sup Forums kino horror.

Add Martyrs and Rosemary's Baby and it's perfect.

I know but why

>make a period drama
>call it a horror
what did the vvitch mean by this?

Fuck off, redditor.

Exactly. I used to love Sup Forums but lately the legitimate movie or tv discussion is nonexistant. Seems reddit and Sup Forums have switched

t. redditor

NO U

Again, redditor newfag, "reddit" simply means bad. Try to understand this

I mean, Sup Forums has always been a shitshow. But it's just been getting worse. Nothing but memes. They're funny, but Jesus. I just want to discuss a movie with some faggot Baneposting in my threads.

I'll bite.
>anything reddit likes is automatically bad

Ok guys made a quick update

When we don't have definitions of good we have no real idea of what's bad. Unless was serious we haven't listed any Sup Forums horror.

All horror movies are reddit.

Island of Lost Souls (1932)
The Uninvited (1944)
Black Sunday (1960)
The Innocents (1961)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Ginger Snaps
Pandorum

Nope, from now on Im using Sup Forums to refer to bad. Fuck off

Why did you leave out brain dead and possession? Are you actually a redditor?

Good horror doesn't try to be a drama. Doesn't have 'subtle' social commentary, doesn't have 'subtle' pseudo intellectual metaphors.

t. reddit

I can't believe this shit hasn't been mentioned yet

I assume you picked those older ones at random because they sounded patrician to you.

The Uninvited is a romantic comedy with supernatural elements, by the way. Worth a watch, sure, but not a horror movie.

what said is essential Sup Forums horror, but he missed some

>Nightmare on Elm Street Remake
>Dark Shadows

nice digits, reddit.

Who made you dictator of what a good horror film is, nigga?

That's not reddit, though.

Reddit to the max, I agree.

reddit is a good site though

So, is the thing a good movie?

So now Sup Forums hates The Thing?

>I assume you picked those older ones at random because they sounded patrician to you.

No. They were chosen because they are genuinely artful films.

This attitude of "He must be a phony because he likes old movies!" is why you will always be a redditor at heart.

its reddit

Not mentioned enough, might add them in the next revision tho

No, Sup Forums aka /r/the_donald hates the thing. Sup Forums has moved to reddit

Carpenter is one of reddits biggest heroes
t. redditor

That doesn't mean anything.
It's over-rated but I don't get what's Reddit about it. People on Reddit like it?

literally kys

one of these is good. a redditfag can't tell. Can you pass the test?

it's like Stranger Things, but with Universal monsters!

The very fact that reddit sensibility viewers are able to like it reveals something inherently reddit about the work itself.

>This attitude of "He must be a phony because he likes old movies!" is why you will always be a redditor at heart.
That's not my "attitude", you fucking retard. Try reading the post in its entirety. Or better yet, fuck off and actually watch those movies you've picked at random.

You first.
Besides, They was his worst movie.
This feels like schizophrenia.

Sweet comeback mate. i am a redditor, much better than this shit place. I like movies/tv not political shitposting. If only there was a board for tv/movies on 4chinz. Oh well

Can we conclude that even if reddit is full of pseudo intellectuals it shouldn't deter us from liking movies. If you dislike a movie because other people whom you dislike enjoy it, it doesn't make the movie bad does it?

Dismissing a movie as reddit is fucking ridiculous. I'll get called a redditor for this but why don't we have legitimate criticisms of movies instead of just saying it's reddit. We're essentially limiting ourselves to watch abstract foreign films and once reddit finds those they'll lose all value. Separate your opinion of a film from your opinion of its audience.

Good art doesn't enable bad people.

t. reddit

>post uses reddit spacing
really makes you think...

>OP extensively sifts through Reddit threads to show how much he hates Reddit

t. redditor
It's reddit horror, it has a clear definition m8.

I don't know.
The statue of david told me to fuck your mom. That seems like a bad thing to me.

There's only a few things which fit the description of being Reddit

Rick and Morty and Community are the epitome of reddit.

I dislike a movie because I watched it, and it's shit. If I know calling it "reddit" triggers people, that's excactly what i'm going to do

>This feels like schizophrenia.
Why? It's quite simple. If something is enjoyable to the average Redditor, like the movie pictured here, this enjoyment is a clear sign of an inherent Reddity, preventing the movie from being objectively good.

Fuck your solid logic.

>op got so butthurt from the previous threads that he searched through reddit just to make le ebin ms paint memes

R&M was just okay with some notable episodes.
I feel like the edgy humor was too much.
Okay, by that logic. Citizen Kane is the most Reddit movie there is.

I understand Sup Forums's hate of Tumblr, but when and why did the hate of Reddit happen? Or is it just a "they are from a different website so fuck them" thing?

>gets triggered by movie
>tries to trigger fans of it by calling it reddit

LMFAO :^)

To be added:
>Alien
>Trick r Treat

>but why don't we have legitimate criticisms of movies instead of just saying it's reddit.
Because in these tumultuous "it's reddit" is the most legitimate criticism. It cuts right to the heart of the matter. Pussyfooting around the reddit nature of something and complaining about relatively incidental shit on the periphery when you can just say "It's reddit." Ideology trumps all. Doesn't matter how good the acting or cinematography is. How naturalist the dialogue is. How well the music compliments the scene. If it's reddit on an ideological level then it is culturally destructive and you must not support it.

It's like you're viewing a piece of propaganda created with the intention of destroying your race and you come out of it saying "Well the costume design was incredible. Can we stop talking about politics now guys and just talk about the film". The politics of the film IS the film.

The average redditor only pretends to have watched Citizen Kane.