Muslim women

So how come muslim women love western men?

gee i don't know maybe they don't like being beaten and raped and treated like shit?

Typically we don't behead them.

Women tend to appreciate it when you don't throw acid in their face.

What makes you say so? Watching too much Swedish media?

It's not western men it's white men. Some call it "privilege".

Is this seriously a thing? I thought they saw us as dirty.

WE let them drive the car occasionally.

Came here to post this.

I still remember when female Iranian exchange students once they managed to set foot here they became super horny and craved western cocks all the time. Wew lads,probably one of the best sex I've ever had. I pity all these patronizing muslim men claiming that their women are absolutely pure while ours are whores

maybe they realize eventually people will get fed up and throw sandniggers out, and they want to be sure they can stay in Europe like the cancerous parasites they are?

cuck

That's Noureen DeWulf and she's Indian not Mudslime.!!

Forbidden fruit

it's the same reason why anyone else racemixes
>oh I've heard so much bad stuff about your people, but you're really sweet and charming

They don't like the taste of a goatass on a dick.

>muslim
>arab
No user, one does not mean the other

Muslim people are fucking ugly.

Their eyes are big, but too fucking close together. Shit lips, shit eyelids and weird facial structure.

They're honestly just a natural biproduct of much more aesthetic races. I've never seen an attractive muslim woman.

>DeWulf was born Noureen Ahmed in New York City to Indian Muslim parents from Pune, India, grew up in Stone Mountain, Georgia

i know, still the point stands

Is it the size of our missiles or how we slam them into everything we can?

btw has anyone here ever banged a Muslim girl?

We don't throw acid on women who break up with us.
We don't believe in rape.
We don't fuck underage boys.
We don't believe in sex slavery.

I've lived in the Muslim world for years. Muslim women love western for the obvious reason that don't treat them like shit. Muslim men are such assholes. Their women see us as goddamn Prince Charming in comparison. They can't believe that we're not mentally stunted hair-trigger rapists like every male in the middle east.

It doesnt though, the only ones that do are """muslim""" French beurettes.

this.

arab girls are hot as fuck.

Like I just said. Ugly as fuck. Retarded eyes and eyebrows, weird face bottom half of face.

They look fucking stupid.

you wish

we do, cant stand smell of beer or pork and also drunk people act disgusting. the guys here are suffering from wishful thinking or maybe mean like beurette type whores that arent muslims

>They look fucking stupid.

Sure whatever

Post moar muslim hotties

>when Ahmed posts
mad because Fatima married Hans?

Just give up the Swedish qts and it's fair trade

They don't really.

Muslim women marry and fuck outside of their race at a lower rate than any other kind of women.

Out of the men they do racemix with, white men are the people they racemix with most often, and that's probably because light skin is considered beautiful and valuable and upper class in a lot of brown countries and because white males are on American tg and movies the most, I.e. We have the most high profile attractive celebrities

>fair trade
IT WILL BE FAIR, BUT ALSO SMART TRADE

LEGALLY

>muslim is a race
Just end this shitty meme already.

If I convert to islam, does my skin and eyes suddenly turn brown and hair black?

Those are arabs, who can be muslim but christians or even atheists.

>light skin is considered beautiful and valuable
in India its considerd more attractive atleast
and easier to get married the lighter skin you have
I wonder what that means for albinos

Chile, your skin and eyes are already those colors

>we don't throw acid on women who break up with or reject us

FTFY senpai

>Sweden

Why am i not suprised

women are the same everywhere.

flaunt assets to attract the attention of men. it gives them a high.

it's a survival instinct.

>we don't throw acid on women who break up with or reject us or damages our "honour"
FTFY senpai

semi-keked

Ayse here, turned down Hans. will never marry a drunkiard manwhore like the most westerns are

>Muslim women marry and fuck outside of their race at a lower rate than any other kind of women.

none of my sisters ever even considered a german, although I would if he doesnt drink, smoke or had hookups before.

I'm fucking a Palestinian girl who says she only likes European men. A lot of her friends are the same.

>women like virgins
nice meme

>Palestinian girl who says she only likes polse

Im sure theres a certain fetish for that

no one wants you anyway, go back to allahuakbaristan

God you guys are fucking stupid man, its all religious. The Muslim woman are expected to seduce the MEN of a specific nations or group before Islam takes over. Its a deception. They make you think that there is a special bond or sexual expectation between you and them because it makes you generally more passive or accepting towards them. Its their religious duty to basically fuxk you over in the long run.

I get you Mahmud, smoking and drinking are degenerate

There's bound to be quite a few of them in Sweden too, Sven :^)
Go get some of that sweet forbidden fruit.

Thanks senpai. I had a feeling I forgot something.

I had a Syrian fuckbuddy once. She was a bit fat but she was down to fuck a lot.
Met her online. She had western friends so it makes it easier to fuck them if they have western girlfriends.

Oh you know what I mean.

Muslim girls from MENA and Afghanistan and Pakistan .
Better?

And what do we get out of it? A child that doesn't even look like us? Although i do admire your attempts to make men value women again Societal Rott has already set in. Look at Arab leadership they are all opulent degenerates who can't govern for shit so you end up living in a western society railing against our own past times and traditions.

Fucking kek, one of them is a latina and the other is a lebanese Christian whore

Also
>imlying Donny supporters are Chads when the majority look like this

Islamic girls are often the opposite from the guys. Calm, introvert, respectfull and not violent. Womyn completely towelwrapped are subhuman but one that just puts a colourfull scarf over her head is acceptable. Ive never seen one being loud agressive or degeneratw.

Muslim girls are forced by their family to mary within their culture, often they have to mary somebody with the same country .

But a lot of em prefer white western male because of obvious reasons. Their familys forbid it tho.

T. Secretly dating afghani migrant

who are you quoting you whore. I said hookups, not relationships in general, like when he actually loved somebody but it didnt work out because whatever, whats his fault

did you even read the thread like even without i got my own life experiences and i dont even need them right now .

is this an arab?

Nose and hair check out

This seriously needs to be posted all over Facebook. I want to see the liberals screaming SO BRAVE!11!!1!

Maybe we can get Mia to run as Trump's VP

>like when he actually loved somebody but it didnt work out

How would you even know if some guy had a hookup before or not?

There was a Muslim girl who liked me in high school. She was pretty cute, short and thin as a rake but I let my racism and Sup Forums get in the way of it. It probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

what a sequence
cap it
that's a comedy get

Ask his friends.
I've been caught this way before.

I'm the only one that despite negros, pakis and indians? I really like white skin arabs like Jordanians, and some turks

>also drunk people act disgusting
stoners and muslims agree on this

>I'm the only one that despite negros, pakis and indians?
In the world, i doubt it
I mean there is also Hillary Clinton

its more or less obvious by lifestyle, friends and behaviour. if he drinks and hangs out in bars/clubs or tries to have sex/get touchy as fast as possible etc, also like him show me your friends and ill tell you who you are

Indians are usually chill, black friends can be some of the best desu.
I have no experience with Pakis

The browner the better imo, white girls get bland eventually

Im not going to pretend Arab/Persian women are hot for my big white cock.

Im just going to assume that they would like me because i treat them with respect and decency and would not raise a hand to them unless they genuinely deserve it I.E. massive disrespect in public or irresponsibility that puts children in danger or infidelity etc. you know.... important stuff.

I certainly wouldn't crack them for a cold dinner or behead them for wanting marriage counseling like alot of these muslim men seem to do.

>marriage counseling
I'd sacrifice that bitch like my ancestors used to.
Dumb slut.

They all have phat booty. My theory, evolution to help keep the flies away from their stank hole.

I dunno but the one I fucked in uni was a freak and loved a hard dicking
also she had a weird fetish about getting her nipples sucked so hard that she'd be hurting for the next couple of days.

also she was turkish and I have no shame.
now i've got myself a blue eyed woman with whom I'll make lots of blond blue eyed babies

>now i've got myself a blue eyed woman with whom I'll make lots of blond blue eyed babies
pretty gay
you should have keept sucking on the turkish titties

fbpb t b h

[Pic related is an edit. Some fedora fag had it as a guy with a cross (same clothes) shooting a guy with a rainbow flag]

once you've met your quota of at least 3 white babies (more copies of your genome in existence when you die than when you were born), you should feel free to COLONISE some brown women and white up their genes. create cute lil mediterranean-looking kids

>also she had a weird fetish about getting her nipples sucked so hard that she'd be hurting for the next couple of days.

AND YOU LET HER GO?!?!?

>implying that isn't exactly the problem
Mud bloods erasing thousand years of race struggle for pussy. Literal definition of degenerate.

Or knifing, whatever