/brit/

*walks at you* edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAyzGCnSyY0
reductress.com/post/how-to-impress-your-boyfriends-mother-when-his-cum-is-still-inside-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/newscientist/status/905119622927704064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>projecting
Chuckling lad you're embarassing yourself. Literally no one believes you here

taxation

babestation

SIEG HEIL
youtube.com/watch?v=AAyzGCnSyY0

>very close to 1min inbetween posts
>same posting style
Obvious samefag
getting desperate lad, you realize no one here believes you?

**blocks your path**

u ngas r str8 skitz la lmao

i remember my english teacher in year 8 once referred to a child actress as attractive but apparently it didn't occur to anyone to call out 'nonce'

the innocence of youth

why are you so upset? I dont mind what you do or don't believe, I have no reason to lie anonymously online

you just whipped yourself into some frothy spergy rage even though no one was talking to you ya sad cunt, turbovirgin alert or what..

is theft

Well by we i mean the british, but i dont think your country is on the list of forbidden ones or ones needing an invitation, you would have to check.

My English teacher in year 9 was a chinky manlet with a girly haircut.

>*b-b-b-but its late! no one who is awake after midnight has EVER had sex!!!!!*

I believe him

Ah yes, the modern woman

reductress.com/post/how-to-impress-your-boyfriends-mother-when-his-cum-is-still-inside-you/

studio 66

>>*b-b-b-but its late! no one who is awake after midnight has EVER had sex!!!!!*

don't care

>yes, I am from canada

i'm english brudda
but that's good to know anyway, although i feel with how locked-down it seems it still wouldn't be the easier procedure to go through
have you ever been?

>Wear a Classy Hat

see u tomorrow /h a c k n e y/
canne w8

>>Wear a Classy Hat

For a few years My english teacher was an new jersey american of Russian descent who we constantly made fun of for her pronunciation

No but i intend to pass through on my way to Mongolia

Is that ur gf

Ah yes, Thailad
*walks away*
*starts running*

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

>>yes, I am from canada

if you like

um excuse me I've shagged 87 birds and if you disagree with me you're butthurt

How many girls has everyone slept with?

zero here 2bh, UK flags need not reply

Those heels are positively alien

>getting this defensive
It's okay lad we know you weren't invited out tonight by your friends no need to get take it out on us haha :)

have you ever seen a piece of poo on your gf's arse when having it away from behind?

Ya'll had best have a nice, neutral North American accent y'hear?

how was that
does it have much to visit outside of vast open steppes n shit

lmao
twitter.com/newscientist/status/905119622927704064

But the prevalence of firearms in america helps keep crime down, if you banned guns you would see a rise in successful "home invasions" and muggings, more stabbings and beatings.

The problem is gangs and african-americans, who are responsible for nearly all gun violence

the fact that you even consider that figre unbelievable or chad tier.. m8 sort it out.

Not all women are roasties. Not all men are chads, or gentlemen.

no, toilets are more hygienic here.

Intend to, have not gone yet. Need more planning and more convincing friends to come with me.

Half want to cut through afghanistan

literal wildlife
should've let rorke finish the job on them

It's okay I believe you when you say you're a chad who's on Sup Forums at 4am, honestly mate not trolling at all. Us chads don't have it easy the virgins on Sup Forums just don't get how easy it is to fuck women

the one leaf who spergs out about americans all the time is here

The air chief marshal of the Thai air force is a dog

>But the prevalence of firearms in america helps keep crime down, if you banned guns you would see a rise in successful "home invasions" and muggings, more stabbings and beatings.

>The problem is gangs and african-americans, who are responsible for nearly all gun violence

hmmmmm
whatdbe good for lunch hmmmmm

yep

oh whoops
sounds like quite a madcunt thing to do. i have a tentative (possibly) solo route planned out too, but it would be going through mainland europe/russia rather than MENA for obvious reasons

if only you could see how much I am laughing
The only one giving me attention is you. and Im only am awake because im watching the boxing

Can we discuss how me shagging not-very-many females has whipped you into such an autistic rage, benavidez won't be on for another 15 minutes or so..

we're all meeting up tomorrow mr unhappy :)

>this backlash just because im not a KHV
bit disappointed in late night /brit/ ngl. Poor showing.

he's not even me. surprise surprise not everyone is a 100% pathetic cunt.
realise that Sup Forums at 4am is the ENTIRE basis of yoursperg rage when I have a valid intrest for being up this late.

Steak and cheese sandwich

I am not an american i just dont agree with you on that.
Post something about mobility scooters or police shootings instead.

dreadful yank tier combination

Mate I said I believe you now... Us chads have it hard, so hard that people don't invite us out because we fuck all the women

miss the AMBAH LEAF gimmick
wish somebody would post it once again for old time's sake

Well the plan is buy an 2nd hand cheap car, probably an old taxi, get 3 lads and drive to mongolia.
Idk what route to take and one of my friends is already banned from Iran. Will do it in 2 years time.

>the one leaf who spergs out about americans all the time is here

den grams? amber leaf? are you joking my frien?

why do you always feel so shit after a wank

can u stop stifling sensible discussion with your blatant butthurt
embarassing yourself

im far from a chad
lost my virginity when I was 16 and im 24 now, that less than 1 every 6 months, that really is THAT unbelievable to you, well idk what to say.

you genuinely seem autistic lad he's made you mad as fuck and you're getting so defensive that I am starting to not believe you, but I believed you at the start because the number you posted was really low. but since you sperged out I have no reason to believe you

This is the night dies and everyone goes home

Sad!

Kill yourselves fucking scumbags

t. Country that invented poutine

good lad

**breathes in, taking in all the sights**

ah yes.......

yanks

because you were enjoying yourself but now it's over

>K
IDIOT!!!!!

>when I have a valid intrest for being up this late
which is

What are you talking about? I believe you mate, I'm sorry I was just trying to be an epic troll.

Druggy degenerates should be put in prison for a minimum of 10 years

>and one of my friends is already banned from Iran
lol what did they do
and if you end up going through afghanistan i'd probably armour it up a bit yeh?

im not mad at all pal, just hold truth above all else :)

again, believe what you please, makes no difference to me

do most people abroad think that canada and america are nearly the same? it's a pretty common belief in north america.

stop opening your mouth, you're embarrassing yourself

dumb frogposters

buttons for £1 is decent

baffling posts

woah

Something wrong?

don't care and no it's not

I'm watching my sport which is unfortunately generally broadcast at yank hours

(boxing), and no i'm not brain damaged before you decided to take that tangent

Don't worry that poster is a fool. We all believe you lad don't worry ;)

Hard to find a more american photo

it quite literally is

strange

already said don't care so confused as to why that man is responding to me

just got in from the clubs. why is this autist going nuts over being called a liar? top quality entertainment

my heritage is mostly english and irish and i have a milky white skin tone and freckles

however, i also have dark brown hair and eyes

you clearly do care because you've made 2 posts referring to what I said. sad!

't 're

>what did they do
Well, theyre jew(ish)

idk, avoiding the bad bits, straight across the middle, has been done before without trouble.

Current plan is go up to azerbeijan and take the ferry to turkmenistan, from which either across afghanistan, pakistan and china or up through the stans, into russia briefly then mongolia

Yeh